We have predominately used Kaseya to serve the purpose of mass software deployment, patching, and retrieving information on workstations …
We use Kaseya VSA as our jack-of-all-trades RMM platform for all of our clients. Kaseya VSA makes it very easy to manage multiple …
We are an MSP (Managed Services Provider) and as an MSP, we have a need to mange multiple clients remotely. Kaseya VSA allows us to …
Currently we are using Virtual Systems Administrator (VSA) primarily for the IT Department. We are using it as a means to connect with our …
We are an MSP and use Kaseya VSA to monitor and manage our entire client base. It provides our techs with an integrated set of tools for …
It is being used by the whole organization. We use it as a solution for RMM, as well as an inventory tool and for managing Windows updates.
We have been using Kaseya VSA as the backbone of our managed services business for almost 10 years. We were looking for an industry leader …
As a small MSP, we support roughly 1100 endpoints using Kaseya VSA. It is used for 95% of our clients' endpoints and is designed to …
Kaseya VSA was used by my company to remotely monitor our products that were installed in various locations around the world. It was …
We use Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA) for our internal operations and also use it to support our clients. Kaseya Virtual System …
We use Kaseya VSA internally for our IT operations and also at our customer sites to enable us to remotely monitor, administer, patch, and …
We use it to monitor and manage our 150+ corporate clients. It's integral to our day to day operations.
Kaseya in the role of system administration helps us to manage all our user's computers around all our local and remote locations and keep …
We have utilized many platforms over the years and none have quite been as solid as Kaseya. Not to say there are not issues, but among the …
We use VSA for a few things. We use it to push out malware and anti-virus to all of our clients. This includes automatic definition …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kaseya VSA, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
18 people want pricing too
Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA) is a cloud-based Remote Monitoring and Management software. VSA unifies the monitoring of system infrastructure and endpoints and is designed for use by IT teams and MSP’s. It offers a robust crowd-source automation scripts library, as well as antivirus and malware capabilities with real-time threat alerts.
Introduction to Endpoint Management with Kaseya VSA
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It has increased the efficiency of operational tasks for our technicians
- It has change the speed at which we are able to deploy updates and software patches
- It caused us to spend additional money on more security tools due to concern from breaches
- Kaseya helps business save money by saving time for the technicians. Automating tasks and scripts via the VSA saves time.
- The ability to have the antivirus built-in to the VSA aloows us to save more time quickly deploying, scanning, and remediating threats.
- Kaseya VSA is a bit on the pricey side, but will save you countless man-hours in the log run. It is very helpful to be able to quickly connect to a system to troubleshoot.
- The ability to manage your RMM and Antivirus within a single-pane of glass saves a lot of time that could be better user by technicians.
- The ability to monitor for predictive hard disk failures, hard drives low on space, and and a slew of other things will save money over time.
- VSA has allowed the IT department to be able to work from home instead of having to be in the office 5 days a week.
- The reduction on travel times and expenses has greatly be reduced.
- Being able to have remote connectivity and patch/software management in the same package has allowed us to save money by not having to pay for a separate package to perform those tasks.
- Kaseya VSA's automation has allowed more client support with fewer technicians, resulting in a cost saving for us.
- The broad range of features differentiates us from much of our competition. We've won quite a few deals as a result of the services we can provide.
- The learning curve for new hires limits their effectiveness until they master the application.
- Overall, it has helped us jump from using a patchwork of tools. Consolidation is welcomed.
- Because of the above point, it's saving us on wasted time.
- Big savings in reduced drive time.
- More efficient use of technician time.
- Automated procedures require no technician time once properly configured.
- Negative: Consistent lack of functionality.
- ROI: Negative. Have had to dispatch technicians many times when we wouldn't have had to if the software functioned properly.
- Support: We've been yanked around for the better part of 8 months now with broken software and support has only marginally attempted to resolve known issues despite how many complaints we've submitted.
- EULA: Account management has been entirely unwilling to pause/reduce billing or allow us to leave our 3-year contract despite how the software consistently causes more problems than it solves.
- Positive: On the rare occasion when the software allows us to connect without breaking keyboard support, it functions well.
- Kaseya has wasted many hours of our engineers' time trying to troubleshoot the connection issues.
- Kaseya has made us extremely grateful for the remote desktop software we switched to (Splashtop).
- ROI with Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA) has been great since our and our customer's IT infrastructure reliability has greatly improved.
- Better utilization of IT resources.
- Enabled us to sell another service by enabling us to start an RMM division and generate additional revenue.
- We have been able to improve our IT operations by looking at problem areas and eliminating those problem areas to improve reliability.
- Since our, and our customers', IT operations have become more reliable, this has cut down the time our IT staff dedicates to fixing issues, and enables us to focus on other IT projects.
- Kaseya has covered all of our business objectives, and also went beyond.
- It's crucial to our business.
- With IT Glue and BMS, Kaseya is really becoming the best tool out there.
- Simplified the service desk.
- Security analysis is not the best.
- Great profit margins were seen year-over-year.
- Allows our servers to stay clean of viruses, allowing consultants to do work
- Allows us to remotely access servers we need
- Saved us time with respect to patch management.
- Able to manage many more systems.
- Patch management is a big issue for us. It doesn’t work well and it’s time-consuming.
- Customer service's response times when we needed to increase agent counts have been extremely slow, and this has affected our ability to onboard customers at times
- Plugins for Avast or other popular antivirus programs for the hosted VSA is not available. You need to manage anything that is not Malwarebytes or Kaspersky on its own web portal.
- Very solid tool that provides a large ROI as far as cost to the service able to provide with the tools.
- Only negative jump is coming from a ConnectWise Automate world, remote control is significantly slower than ScreenConnect.
- Easy to implement scripting. This can drastically cut down on support calls and time wasted with manual labor.
- I can't speak to the ROI impact as I am just a technician. I do know that we are moving away from Kaseya in a month or so - so that may answer that question.
- The biggest ROI is the reduction of engineering hours spent performing maintenance. We've reduced our hours by 75%.
- Positive ROI - Without a doubt the investment has paid for itself within the first 6 months.
- Kaseya pays for itself really quickly by being able to do more with less staff. Kaseya costs a whole lot less than an IT technician's salary!
- Monitoring Systems under one pane of glass
- Alert notification
- Asset and Software Management
- Ad Hoc, and Canned Reports
- Software Deployment
- System monitoring
- System Patching
- We can maintain a lean staff and still deliver adequate customer service
- Reports provide useful insight and software auditing
- Other than basic functions like remote control, Kaseya requires training to get incremental value from the software
- The user interface is not clean and intuitive all the time, unless you have invested in Kaseya Training.
- Increased our monthly billing by allowing us to sell more services.
- Lowered the amout of internal labor needed to maintain customers. Allows techs to focus on new projects.
- VSA will get expensive as you add in objects to the system. All the good plugins are expensive.