https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/eV/qs/1XB6N7B769BZ.jpegKashoo is a simple yet full-featured bookkeeping softwareI use Kashoo for bookkeeping and invoicing. It is used across the whole organization. I tried a few different bookkeeping software packages. I found Kashoo is simple to work with but has everything I need. It only takes seconds to add an entry or run a report. The mobile app is well done and very helpful. Customer support is amazing!,Invoicing - I can create an invoice and email it directly from within Kashoo. When a payment is received, it is simple to enter the transaction and mark it as paid. Projects - I can assign a Project to a transaction. This way I can get a detailed picture of a specific project on which we are working. I can run a P&L report of just that project or the whole company. Reconcile - Reconciling is a snap when you connect the account to the bank online. If you are doing bookkeeping for more than one company, Kashoo has support for that. You can easily switch between companies as needed.,If a credit card has multiple cards associated with it, for example, several employees have cards that link to the main account, Kashoo does not have a way to track those cards individually yet still associate it to the main parent account. To be fair, I have not found a bookkeeping software that does this properly. The transaction search is a little funky. Sometimes I have to type in the complete word to find something, otherwise, it won't display the results I expect. I have only had this issue a few times, but it consistently happens for those specific searches. Kashoo does not track inventory.,10,Kashoo has allowed me to be on top of my bookkeeping without having to hire a separate bookkeeper.,QuickBooks Online and Accounting by Wave,Slack, Evernote, PayPal Here
Kashoo

Kashoo Reviews

Kashoo
Filter 5 vetted Kashoo reviews and ratings
William Steen profile photo
May 03, 2018

Review: "Kashoo is a simple yet full-featured bookkeeping software"

• Invoicing - I can create an invoice and email it directly from within Kashoo. When a payment is received, it is simple to enter the transaction and mark it as paid.
  • Projects - I can assign a Project to a transaction. This way I can get a detailed picture of a specific project on which we are working. I can run a P&L report of just that project or the whole company.
  • Reconcile - Reconciling is a snap when you connect the account to the bank online.
  • If you are doing bookkeeping for more than one company, Kashoo has support for that. You can easily switch between companies as needed.
  • If a credit card has multiple cards associated with it, for example, several employees have cards that link to the main account, Kashoo does not have a way to track those cards individually yet still associate it to the main parent account. To be fair, I have not found a bookkeeping software that does this properly.
  • The transaction search is a little funky. Sometimes I have to type in the complete word to find something, otherwise, it won't display the results I expect. I have only had this issue a few times, but it consistently happens for those specific searches.
  • Kashoo does not track inventory.
It is great for a small company or sole proprietorship. It is simple and easy and allows you to do your bookkeeping without taking too much of your time. It would not be ideal for a company that needs to track inventory.
Read William Steen's full review

Kashoo Scorecard Summary

API for custom integration (1)
Plug-ins (1)
Single sign-on capability (1)
Role-based user permissions (1)
Dashboards (1)
Cash management (1)
Bank reconciliation (1)
Expense management (1)
Time tracking (1)
Journals and Reconciliations (1)
Pricing (1)
Order entry (1)
Cost of goods sold (1)

About Kashoo

Kashoo, founded in 2008 and based in Vancouver, offers a simple cloud-based double-entry accounting platform for small businesses. It is mobile-accessible and includes many of the typical features required of accounting platforms, including receipt capture, automated invoicing, tax preparation, financial reports, banking, and expense management features, to name a few.

The Solo price plan for individuals running a sole business can be purchased for $5 per month or for $50 per year. The more advanced Business tier can be purchased for $20 per month or $200 per year, and includes unlimited users and project accounting, so as to manage a network of businesses or a business with multiple locations separately. Kashoo is a strategic partner of Paychex, and integrates with its payroll service.

Kashoo Technical Details