What is Kayako?
A solid, stable, feature-loaded help desk
Kayako worked great while it lasted
- We used Kayako as our primary IT Help Desk ticketing system. We purchased and used the On-Prem version and quite some success in its …
Look nice at first, but don't expect support from Kayako
Pleasant but insufficient. Suitable for small businesses.
Kayako is BETTER than you think!
Highly Priced Support/Upgrades
Kayako is great, but maybe not for the larger enterprise organization.
Kayako for Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Kayako knowledge base
Kayako API and direct database access
Kayako: Many benefits at a reasonable cost.
Kayako is a Great Product!
Kayako has been everything we needed, and more!
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Popular FeaturesView all 13 features
- Email support (9)8.080%
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (10)8.080%
- Ticket response (10)8.080%
- Ticket creation and submission (10)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kayako, and make your voice heard!
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $29 per month
- Tech Details
What is Kayako?
Kayako is a help desk / ticketing product and is available is both SaaS and on-premise configurations. Is is built in PHP and uses my SQL. The product competes with HelpSpot, ZohoSupport, Freshdesk and Zendesk.
The Kayako Engage edition may be deployed as a live chat system without ticketing at a reduced cost, featuring click-to-call and site visitor monitoring for customer targeting and engagement.
Kayako Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Frequently Asked Questions
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-2 of 2)
- Popular Filters
- It creates an easy interface for answering tickets from a regular computer screen.
- It allows you to categorize well, so that you can create reports of common problems.
- You can customize support ticket issues to get more detailed information.
- Kayako needs to make it easier to use our ticketing system on the go. It is very difficult to use on an iPad or iPhone, for example.
- They could make the system a little less clunky, and easier to manage from the Admin side.
- I'd like to feel like the system is more up to date with other software out there.
- We have better customer service, and less dropped conversations
- The ROI is worth it, because we are not losing tickets to spam filters as often
- Easy to use
- I have never had a failure
- Has great reporting features
- Great interface
- I have had only one issue with selecting different views. This is a pretty solid product.
- I know this helps our efficiency in support! The ability to track all these tickets and see exactly how much work each person is doing is phenomenal.
- Don't know
- Just the everyday tracking of support issues is GREAT. The ability to quickly filter tickets by any measure is incredibly helpful!
- Color codes are well thought out and give you information about tickets at just a glance.
- The views have caused me some issues.