https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1S/r0/AZG3OK0XFKJM.JPEGKeeper - your Digital Vault!Keeper helps organizations to protect and manage passwords on smartphones, tablets, and computers, so it's really easy to implement it across the whole organization in a secure digital vault.,I love the Keeper DNA feature! Instead of using a code sent to a device, Keeper DNA uses a person’s connected object device to create a unique “Keeper DNA Profile”. Apple Watch will be the first to support Keeper DNA but it will soon spread to other devices. Keeper allows users to attach photos and videos in a digital vault in addition to passwords. Users can take pictures of their passports or credit card and store them in their vault without having to save those pictures in their phone. All the preloaded application is surely an interesting feature, Keeper is the only product that has been evaluated, approved and preloaded by main mobile carriers.,I find that Keeper could use some work with their desktop interface, a sleeker and friendlier user interface would definitely benefit them. Keeper doesn’t have a Security Dashboard, which makes it more complicated to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your passwords. The automatic web form filling is somewhat limited at the time, but im sure they will improve it soon.,8,Keeper is a great product to have, positively impacting end-users to be safer with their password while providing ease of management. It will cost you $29,99 per year for unlimited devices, password storage, cloud backups, sharing and 24/7 support, which we found is quite a good bargain! The Zero Knowledge feature is quite great for every enterprise since the fact that only you have your master password means that nothing can force the company to turn over your passwords, and a distraught employee can't weasel into your stored data.,Dashlane, 1Password, KeeperKeeper is the best in password protectionI have been using Keeper for years now, and it takes the stress out of remembering all the passwords in your life. I also love the idea that it will create a password for you that’s impossible for anyone to come up with. It really is the best program for password protection.,Keeps passwords secure. Creates complex passwords for you. Adds extra security feature of thumb print access.,I honestly haven’t come across any cons where Keeper is concerned. Anytime I’ve had a question, their customer service is very responsive.,10,We all know how difficult it can be in the workplace when you forget your password, or enter the wrong password, and you get blocked out. You have to go through the hassle of having it reset, which could mean sitting on hold, waiting for IT to pick up. This isn’t a problem when you have Keeper. If you forget your password once, you don’t have to take the chance of trying it 4 more times and getting locked out. Just pick up your phone, and your password is right there. It’s really just as simple as that.,,Upsafe Free Gmail Backup, Apple iCloud, PayPal PaymentsLife made simpleIt allows all users access to current passwords. Users can have multiple devices and programs which the can use Keeper as a resource.,Browser interface saves time Password creation helps to limit easy to guess passwords Interface with mobile apps helps when on the go,Compatibility with more apps Ability to print out passwords for review Ability to archive unused or closed accounts,10,Positive - it keeps a list of previous passwords Positive - ability to have more secure passwords,Self Service Reset Password ManagementKeeper is a keeper!I use Keeper for my professional and personal passwords. There are so many passwords these days and they all have different requirements/specifications. I can't keep up with all of the criteria and the passwords I have used. Keeper saves me lots of frustration and angst on a daily basis. I can't imagine how I survived without Keeper and the Keeper app on my phone!,I can keep all of my usernames and passwords in one place protected by one password. I can at least remember ONE password! I can keep my information (financial accounts, professional accounts, etc.) all in one place! I can access the information anywhere I need to log in, so I all I need is my phone or an Internet connection and I have all my important information--usernames, passwords, account numbers, etc.,I can't think of any "cons." Seriously.,10,I can work a lot faster since I only have to access Keeper if I can't remember my passwords for my work-related accounts!,Keeper Security - When Remembering Just One Password is a Must!Keeper was initially used by me, but I have since added it to the other administrator here in our office to store the multitude of passwords that we use on our various purchasing websites, and websites that we manage. Many of the sites we use require us to change our passwords periodically. It has made this process much easier and has given us a safe way to store and share those password additions and changes with one another. On a personal level, I have used Keeper for over 4 years to personally manage all of my various accounts and websites. I love that I have the security of strong individual passwords on all my sites, with the ease of remembering one strong individual password for all of them.,Strong Password Generator. Tap the dice and Keeper instantly generates a strong random password. You never have to come up with one on your own. Keeper Fill. I enter my master password and hit a button, Keeper does the rest. Simple. Multi-platform. I love that I can use Keeper on my phone, laptop, or desktop.,The only thing that I have found that I do not like is that there is no warning before the subscription expires.,10,Positive - Saves time. No more looking for passwords, keeping up with passwords, or coming up with new passwords.
Windows, Linux, Mac
Keeper

Keeper Reviews

Keeper
Filter 16 vetted Keeper reviews and ratings
Jenny Knafo profile photo
April 27, 2018

User Review: "Keeper - your Digital Vault!"

• I love the Keeper DNA feature! Instead of using a code sent to a device, Keeper DNA uses a person’s connected object device to create a unique “Keeper DNA Profile”. Apple Watch will be the first to support Keeper DNA but it will soon spread to other devices.
  • Keeper allows users to attach photos and videos in a digital vault in addition to passwords. Users can take pictures of their passports or credit card and store them in their vault without having to save those pictures in their phone.
  • All the preloaded application is surely an interesting feature, Keeper is the only product that has been evaluated, approved and preloaded by main mobile carriers.
  • I find that Keeper could use some work with their desktop interface, a sleeker and friendlier user interface would definitely benefit them.
  • Keeper doesn’t have a Security Dashboard, which makes it more complicated to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your passwords.
  • The automatic web form filling is somewhat limited at the time, but im sure they will improve it soon.
I find that for personal use, the fact that Keeper can be downloaded for free is great. It will give you access to their base functionalities on one device with no backup protection. The Enterprise edition offers a galore of features that are great for whole organizations like unlimited devices, password storage, cloud backups and sharing while offering 24/7 support.
Read Jenny Knafo's full review
Terry Farrell profile photo
February 05, 2018

Review: "Keeper is the best in password protection"

• Keeps passwords secure.
  • Creates complex passwords for you.
  • Adds extra security feature of thumb print access.
  • I honestly haven’t come across any cons where Keeper is concerned. Anytime I’ve had a question, their customer service is very responsive.
In companies where you have to change passwords often and aren’t allowed to use the previous 5 passwords, it can be difficult to come up with something new. Keeper takes that out of the equation and will create one for you. Also, it will also allow for passwords to be pulled from keeper, to fill information on websites. This is particularly useful if you don’t remember your password, and prevent you from having to toggle back and forth between the app and the website.
Read Terry Farrell's full review
Angela Detter profile photo
February 08, 2018

Keeper Review: "Life made simple"

• Browser interface saves time
  • Password creation helps to limit easy to guess passwords
  • Interface with mobile apps helps when on the go
  • Compatibility with more apps
  • Ability to print out passwords for review
  • Ability to archive unused or closed accounts
Well suited for
Students
Employees
Organizations

Less suited for
People set in their ways
Read Angela Detter's full review
Jennifer Egas profile photo
November 10, 2017

User Review: "Keeper is a keeper!"

• I can keep all of my usernames and passwords in one place protected by one password. I can at least remember ONE password!
  • I can keep my information (financial accounts, professional accounts, etc.) all in one place!
  • I can access the information anywhere I need to log in, so I all I need is my phone or an Internet connection and I have all my important information--usernames, passwords, account numbers, etc.
  • I can't think of any "cons." Seriously.
Keeper is the best way to keep all of my pertinent information safe. No more lists that are unsecured and no more requesting password resets! I would recommend Keeper to anyone these days--we all have tons of usernames and passwords. So everyone needs to download Keeper now! (I even keep my children's important information in my Keeper account!)
Read Jennifer Egas's full review
Sarah Ott profile photo
June 19, 2017

Review: "Keeper Security - When Remembering Just One Password is a Must!"

• Strong Password Generator. Tap the dice and Keeper instantly generates a strong random password. You never have to come up with one on your own.
  • Keeper Fill. I enter my master password and hit a button, Keeper does the rest. Simple.
  • Multi-platform. I love that I can use Keeper on my phone, laptop, or desktop.
  • The only thing that I have found that I do not like is that there is no warning before the subscription expires.
Keeper is well suited in all scenarios. I have not found any areas that it is not appropriate for.
Read Sarah Ott's full review
Leona Estep profile photo
June 15, 2017

Keeper Review: "Best App In The World"

I personally chose to use Keeper for my work and personal passwords and have recommended it to several colleagues. It is being used to keep up with passwords that need to be changed on a regular basis so the random password generator comes in handy to create complex codes. It is perfect for work and personal needs.
  • Creates random, complex passwords.
  • Can create folders for specific types of information (i.e. work, personal, school).
  • Can connect multiple devices to one, single log-in.
  • If you purchase the premium then after the subscription expires, you can't edit your passwords any longer even if you could before you purchased the paid subscription.
If you have to constantly update a password for work or whatever, this is a great way to keep up with what your current password is. Also, it is a great way to create a long complex password. As for scenarios where it isn't appropriate, I honestly can't think of one. I use it for all passwords and codes.
Read Leona Estep's full review
Neil Scott profile photo
May 30, 2017

User Review: "Keeper Security for all your problems"

I use Keeper every day to protect my passwords to the various websites that I have and I use it in my home environment for home banking, storing valuable documents that contain sensitive information, contracts etc., and for ease of use in entering websites where I need to use a username and password.

It's a great product, has fingerprint recognition and is very quick, makes my workflow a lot easier to use.
  • Entering websites where passwords user names are needed
  • Fingerprint recognition
  • Storage of files
  • Storage of photos
  • Family sharing
  • GUI could be a little more better, clearer
  • One off payment
  • iPhone and Mac sync without payment
Read Neil Scott's full review
Anton Liakhovich profile photo
June 26, 2017

Keeper Review: "Best Password Manager"

I use Keeper as my work and personal passwords storage. It's my personal decision and I also recommended it to my colleagues. It is very handy to operate with passwords that need to be changed regularly because of the embedded password generator. It's very easy to use and perfect for work and personal needs.

Very easy and addictive to use. The Chrome extension is must have. The mobile application is very helpful as well, especially with fingerprint support.
  • Fingerprints support
  • Browser extensions
  • Family subscription and sharing
  • Folders rearrangement via drag/drop
It is very easy and addictive, right there where you need it (on your phone, browser or even Windows app). Now they even have an Edge extension.
Read Anton Liakhovich's full review
Salvatore Porcillo profile photo
May 11, 2017

User Review: "Be more efficient, get Keeper"

I use Keeper for personal use. I've used the app for over 7 years and genuinely love the app, its ease of use, functionality and how it makes me more efficient. Additionally, the app interfaces very well with my PC and smartphone.
  • The app allows me to keep all my passwords and other important information in one accessible location for easy retrieval.
  • The ability to store photos of items within the app and have access to the information and photos 24/7 is just so convenient.
  • The cost of the app is nothing compared to the payback.
  • Personally, I believe Keeper is an excellent app and has no real flaws to speak of. Love everything about it.
The app is perfect for everyone. My whole family, wife, son and daughter are using it and we can share passwords that are common to all of us, which is another great feature of the App.
Read Salvatore Porcillo's full review
Nicole M. Delgado profile photo
May 04, 2017

Keeper Review: "Life changing"

I have been using Keeper for a little over 4 years now. I absolutely love how secure it is and is intended just for what I need and nothing more or less. I have a lot of different programs I use at work and to be able to keep all passwords stored in one place and me not have to remember them all is great!!! I highly recommend Keeper for all of your password security needs.
  • Stored passwords
  • Secure with encryption
  • User-friendly
  • Have less options
  • Make the secure file area more user friendly
  • Revise the look of the app
Having a lot of different passwords for programs and them all requesting different things - it's nice to have it stored so I don't constantly keep getting locked out because I forget each specific requirement.
Read Nicole M. Delgado's full review
Happy Guadalupe profile photo
April 18, 2017

Review: "Keeper: Keeps all your passwords organized"

I use Keeper for personal use. It's helped me to keep up with all of my account user IDs and passwords. Having close to 100 online accounts, Keeper has been a key application in my life. I no longer write down my passwords on paper.
  • From my phone, whenever I need to sign on to an account, I simply press the Keeper icon and it opens the applications to load my credentials.
  • Roll the dice... a cool function within Keeper which created a random password for you.
I really don't think about it too much. I call it my second brain. I've found myself so so so many times forgetting user names and passwords, having to reset them which is not only inconvenient but also time consuming. I cannot recall the last time I had to reset a password. Well, maybe two years ago when I first got Keeper.
Read Happy Guadalupe's full review
Jared Wilford profile photo
January 09, 2017

User Review: "For sure, its a Keeper in my books"

We use Keeper across our tech department. We have multiple sites so this helps with keeping and sharing passwords for our switches, VMs and all other hardware in a secure and easy to use way. The ability to share individual passwords between users allows for me to keep a tight rein on who can access what infrastructure within the company.
  • Sharing of passwords between users - So damn handy to keep control over what my team is able to access
  • Easy to use interface - What can I say?
  • Support - Had an issue that was critical and their support resolved it instantaneously, very little downtime
  • None that I have found yet
It's been wonderful for us as a company with multiple locations and various hardware/software combos. It's safe, it's straight forward and it works. Sharing passwords with those who need them and then revoking access to those passwords has helped with managing what staff is accessing and limiting individuals' liability. As a manager, having this kind of control keeps my mind at ease.
Read Jared Wilford's full review
Carm Aderman profile photo
November 28, 2016

Review: "Keeper is Definitely a Keeper in my Business!"

Keeper is an easy and highly effective password security program I use personally and professionally. I have used Keeper for several years and love how easy it is to use, especially for the deep security it offers. It creates unique and intricate passwords for each different website and I only have to remember one password--my Keeper password. It syncs between my phone, tablet, and laptop, making it easy to use all the time. I love this product and wouldn't go online without it.
  • It syncs easily between phone, tablet, and laptop so I can work on any of them at any time.
  • I have never had a breach of my data in all these years of using Keeper.
  • I only have one password to remember and have an entire library of powerful passwords for all the different websites I use.
  • It took me a while to discover I could change the settings in the Keeper app so it stays open for some minutes while I am working on my phone or tablet. Once I found the settings, it became far more efficient to use.
Keeper works equally well in a family setting or at work. The powerful passwords protect your data and because I have it create unique ones for each website, the odds of cross-contamination of the websites is minimal. I use it for my work, for my small business, and for personal use.
Read Carm Aderman's full review
Derrick Brown, R.T.(R)(CT) profile photo
November 21, 2016

Review: "Keeper is a must have for anyone with one or more passwords."

It does exactly what it says. I needed a way to stay organized and secure at the same time with my passwords and logins. I have access anywhere I am in the world and only have to remember one password now to be able to access any of my information that is needed. Over all this is a great piece of software.
  • Secures my information.
  • Backs up my information.
  • Available anywhere and anytime I need to access it.
  • Lower price.
Great for personal use and secures all your passwords and information, but locks you into the Keeper infostructure if you have lots of stored information.
Read Derrick Brown, R.T.(R)(CT)'s full review
Dr Philip J M Leech profile photo
May 31, 2016

Keeper Review: "Great buy"

I use Keeper personally. It was recommended by a previous employer. I am happy to recommend it to colleagues as many of us are required to handle sensitive information. Its so easy to use.
  • After a long time of using bad passwords, or writing them down. I decided to get serious. I looked at the alternatives, but keeper was the best product at the best value.
  • Its Chrome app is brilliant - always ready when I need a new password or an old one.
  • The Android app is excellent. It even integrates with other apps.
  • There isn't much to complain about. I think there may be a few too many reminders to back up. But nothing serious.
It's brilliant. Always in the background - so it's there when you need it and not intrusive when you don't.
Read Dr Philip J M Leech's full review

About Keeper

Keeper is a password manager and digital vault designed to protect passwords and sensitive digital assets for thousands of businesses and millions of individuals to significantly mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 certified and utilizes 256-bit AES encryption to safeguard its customers. Keeper protects industry-leading companies including Sony, Chipotle and The University of Alabama at Birmingham. Keeper partners with global OEMs and mobile operators to preload Keeper on smartphones and tablets. Keeper is available on all major Smartphones, Tablets and Computers – covering iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, PC, BlackBerry, Kindle and Windows Phone.