KeepSolid Sign Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Tim Mack profile photo
My company is a circus, no joke. The Imperial OPA Circus, we have a circus school as well (the Circus School). As such we have clients that need to book our artists for their, corporate and private events around the globe. The days of sending a PDF for them to sign, or waiting on paper contracts to go and come back, is just too much of a hassle. This is where KeepSolid Sign comes in. When we get a booking in and it comes time for the agreement or contract, I turn to KeepSolid. We have our template for contracts, I make a copy, then send it out for the client to sign.

It had a small learning curve for me, but so far is working good and it is allowing us to better serve our clients. We are looking into ways that we can use this service as well for waivers for events. However, this is not implemented yet.

We also use Keep Solid for rentals. When someone rents the Circus School for an event, we have them sign a rental agreement in KeepSolid.
  • The interface is well laid out, making it easy to navigate.
  • I enjoy the template system as it allows us to faster send out contracts.
  • The ability to keep a database of clients so that we can faster send future contracts is great as well.
  • I would like to see a way to have a waver that I can just have an overall generic link to, this way new guests at the circus school, just needs to go to one URL, fill in a waiver, and it will save it for them. *** this can remove the step of me having to enter their name and send it to them and save me time.
  • It was not very clear at first how to send contracts.
  • It was not very clear at first, how to edit and change contracts on line.
  • If you need a way to send contracts from a template, this is a great system to use.
  • If you have a boilerplate for a rental agreement, again a great system to use.
  • This is a good program for anyone that has a lot of repeat deals of a similar nature and needs to repeatedly send out contracts or arrangements with clients.
Read Tim Mack's full review
KeepSolid sign is used for signing contracts and agreements with clients digitally. I am the only one who uses it, so I can't speak for a team use, but for me it is a huge time and resource saver, being that one doesn't have to print out and scan the documents they're trying to sign.
  • Collect signatures digitally
  • Allow you to upload your own signature
  • Template library
  • You can't upload documents to sign via the web app yet. You have to use the app, adding 2 steps in the process.
KeepSolid Sign is good for collecting digital signatures without breaking the bank. Compare it to DocuSign, where they have limits, and it's definitely much cheaper for a team. It's different than DocuSign though since DocuSign is a mature product. That said KeepSolid Sign is heading in the right direction and I'm happy to be using it.

KeepSolid Sign Scorecard Summary

About KeepSolid Sign

KeepSolid Sign is an electronic signature application from KeepSolid in New York, a privacy, security and VPN software company.