- Customized reporting. There are many features that users can't report out on in power editor. Kenshoo makes it incredibly easy to get everything you need for a raw data dump.
- Automation. Whether it's automated rules, portfolios or refreshing CRM uploads, Kenshoo helps cut some of the manual tasks out of the process making me more efficient.
- Staying up to date with Facebook product updates. I can appreciate that Kenshoo does an exceptional job and ensuring new capabilities in Facebook are ready for use in the Kenshoo platform as well.
- Automating to a permutation in the creation flow when incorporating multiple copy and image variations instead of letting the user assign specific copy to specific images. This makes it difficult to go back and delete out unwanted pairings at the end of the process.
- Minimum recommended spend and flight lengths for portfolios. Sometimes, it's hard to use portfolios because it requires a certain amount of time and spend for it to work effectively.
- I wish I could access something like audience insights in Kenshoo.
- Bid management and optimization
- Centralized management across channels
- Detailed reporting
- You need to be a seasoned search manager to pick it up quickly
- Some things could be more self serve than they are currently
- Decent bidding algorithm
- Ability to clone campaigns for testing or across engines
- Clunky interface. Reporting & column defaults are not intuitive.
- Certification program is not helpful.
- Though their ability to address case issues is better than in past years (self-service ticketing system to now: ability to address cases with reps), still a lot left to be desired.
- "Advanced search" is an excellent feature that is frequently used to execute on optimization best practices.
- Robust reporting options.
- Clean UI; user-friendly/easy to navigate.
- The desktop application, Kenshoo Editor could use an overhaul. Newly created campaigns often do not sync with the engines.
- Kenshoo is very user-friendly. The intuitive layout makes it easy to navigate the platform, which is essential for time efficiency. Kenshoo has many time-saving features, but they would be negated if not for the easy-to-use setup.
- Kenshoo has sophisticated bidding algorithms that set it apart from other technologies in the space. By integrating a myriad of data points, Kenshoo is able to give its users a crucial advantage over their competition.
- Kenshoo is an early adopter of Google and Bing product updates. In our ever-changing industry, it is critical that vendors keep pace with changes that occur within Adwords and Bing Ads. Kenshoo has historically implemented any updates by Google or Bing into their system before other similar platforms. The earlier new Adwords and Bing Ads products are incorporated into a management platform, the greater the advantage for the advertiser.
- Kenshoo is working to incorporate emerging advertising channels such as Pinterest. I will be excited when that is completed.
- Append tracking automatically - once the tracking parameters are set in place, you do not have to manually ad tracking to ads.
- Saving personas are very helpful, it is saving an audience that you can reuse, so you don't have to recreate it each time you want to use an audience.
- Lag time in functionality makes tasks that should quick and easy take two times longer than it should.
- Kenshoo Search bid policies make bid optimization easy and automated. Optimizations are based off of sophisticated algorithms rather than simple bid rules (although Kenshoo Search also offers these). There are many different policies to choose from. Simply choose your type of goal (example: awareness vs. ROI), choose your metric, and assign to your campaign(s) and/or account.
- Kenshoo Search reporting offers a large selection of reporting templates that are easily exported to Microsoft Excel. In addition, they also offer dashboard reporting with a variety of different widgets that are easily customizable. This feature makes it extremely easy to view metrics that may normally require manual excel work.
- Kenshoo Search has a Desktop Editor tool similar to Google Adwords Editor that makes bulk optimizations easy and time efficient. This is a huge resource win for me and my team!
- Kenshoo could make more of an effort to offer strategic guidance for our specific account. It would be helpful to receive data analyses from Kenshoo-specific reports and account recommendations based off key learnings. I don't always have the bandwidth to do this myself. This is a weakness of the overall business and not the Kenshoo Search tool.
- Kenshoo Search doesn't make adding ad group level negative keywords as easy as I'd like it to be. If you have lots of ad groups within your campaigns, this can be a tedious task.
- Kenshoo Search can provide great campaign-level bid policies, but if you have many campaigns and need to make edits to your campaign-level policies, this can be a tedious task.
- Tracking - once the Kenshoo pixel is implemented, it is easy to track and optimize within the tool. Data updates throughout the day make on the fly changes much easier.
- Ad creation - when creating campaigns with many ads, Kenshoo social makes the process quick and easy.
- Monitoring - the reporting tool is an excellent way to break out and track ads in any way possible, its very convenient once set up.
- Syncing - I have had many issues where syncs would time out, or not show that changes were posted to Facebook.
- Library - if there was a library for targeting settings that could be saved and easily accessed and input into new campaigns, that would be very helpful.
- Updates - seemingly basic tools that a social management platform should have often taken a long time to be released.
- Kenshoo will provide monthly trainings. This will address current issues and training gaps. It takes place via webex.
- Kenshoo has a support ticket center to answer support questions.
- Kenshoo did come to our company to help us through the certification process.
- Kenshoo's budget management tool is not designed for small monthly budgets in competitive areas. The daily budget with adjust itself to be greater than your highest CPCs. If your bids are high with a small budget, it will over pace every month.
- If your bids are higher than your daily budget you are not able to make bulk changes using their tools. If you try, it will kick back the upload with errors, and it will not be completed. This is another example of why their tools are not designed for high bid clients with smaller budgets.
- We had several issues with turn over of account managers. Our first account manger was not well trained and provided bad advice/information. Due to the improper training, we incorrectly setup countless accounts. It was not until we received a new account manager were these issues addressed.
- The ease of the Kenshoo Product was amazing. It makes the Facebook tool look like it was designed by a 5th grader. Facebook has since caught up, but it's still behind compared to Kenshoo Social.
- Kenshoo Social has an editor feature. I'm a search and social professional, so I know the importance of doing bulk edits to save time. The KS Editor allows you to test multiple ad units, both text and images in a very quick manner.
- Cross-channel attribution. LOVE IT! Social is very difficult when we look at direct response, especially in this industry where the product is more expensive. KS allows you to track across multiple channels (search, affiliate, direct, SEO...) and will properly attribute social if it was part of the funnel. This gives you a real idea of how social played a part in the conversion funnel.
- When working with large accounts, such as mine, the tool can be slow. There are a lot of times where the editor tool will freeze, and I'm not sure if I need to reboot or exit the tool. I wish it was a smooth process, much like the AdWords editor tool.
- Kenshoo support can be slow to respond at times. In the ticketing industry, things are very much based on time of day or time of the week. If the product is down or not functioning during an on-sale or a major event, it can be difficult to get tech support on the phone.
- Their reporting really doesn't set them a part from the competition. I've used social tools such as Marin and a few others, and they're all pretty similar as far as reporting. If possible, I think you're better off using Google Analytics for reporting, just so you have a common denominator.
Kenshoo Infinity Suite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Kenshoo Infinity Suite
Kenshoo Infinity Suite is a cross-channel advertising solution for search marketing, social media and online advertising. The product aims to give advertisers and agencies the control and automation needed to make better investment decisions across search marketing and online advertising.
Kenshoo Infinity Suite Competitors
Kenshoo Infinity Suite Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Kenshoo Infinity Suite Technical Details