Kentico has come a long way over the years. With it's Kentico 12 move to MVC, Kentico is now much more developer …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kentico Xperience, and make your voice heard!
Kentico Xperience Business
$9,999 / year
Kentico Xperience Business
Kentico Xperience Enterprise
$17,999 / year
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Kentico Xperience is a digital experience platform that combines content management, digital marketing, and commerce.
Available on-premises or in the cloud, Kentico Xperience is presented by the vendor as an easy-to-use solution for modern websites. It provides personalized experiences and integrates seamlessly into any technology stack.
Kentico Xperience is built to empower companies and brands to increase customer engagement, deliver personalized content to the right audience, and optimize performance to win more clients. Its capabilities, time to value, and ease of use are backed by Kentico support and a global network of implementation partners.
- Supported: Marketing Automation
- Supported: Content Personalization
- Supported: Lead Scoring
- Supported: Data Protection/GDPR
- Supported: A/B Testing
- Supported: Campaign and Conversion Management
- Supported: Contact Management
- Supported: Email Marketing
- Supported: Contact Segmentation/Personas
- Supported: MVC Page Builder
- Supported: Online Storefront
- Supported: Abandoned cart recovery
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Evoq Content
- Sitecore Experience Manager
- Progress Sitefinity
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Cascade Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- SharpSpring from Constant Contact
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Ingeniux CMS
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Umbraco CMS
- eZ Platform
- OpenText WEM
- Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck)
- Bloomreach Experience Manager (formerly Hippo)
- HCL Digital Experience (formerly IBM WebSphere Portal & Web Content Manager)
- Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)
- Magnolia (V5 and later versions)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
- The major advantage of using Kentico Xperience is that it does not take a lot of usage of machine, is light, and has fewer hardware requirements. This helps in executing codes faster and compiling quickly.
- Support team is quite helpful and responds on time.
- They are available for any kind of query and respond with the solution in the limited time.
- Allows us to build a modern website quickly
- Allows us to update our site with relevant content efficiently
- We have been able to customize our content to be able to fit our business needs.
- We were able to get multiple sites on the same platform, which allowed for cross training of contributors. Consistent experience between sites.
- We were able to put more control into the hands of Marketing.
- Increased conversions on registrations for events
- Streamlined internal newsletters
- Helped move staff to ownership of content
- Kentico's Custom Modules and generation of code classes, coupled with it's Events and other developer focused systems makes building new systems very quick and easy, which can greatly reduce how long it takes to develop new customer specific features.
- Better customer service. Since everything is on the website, we can help customers out easily. On some systems if you want to make an adjustment, you have to pull down the code, adjust, and push it up. Pain in the butt! Kentico we can do pretty much everything right on the website, fast and easy. Plus it's never really a case of "We can't do that..." with customers and features they want, it's more a case of "there's 2-3 ways, here's the pros and cons of each, pick!"
- Kentico is starting to price more towards the Medium to Large/Enterprise level customers, so for customers who either are a smaller operation or shop, it may take longer to see a return on investment.
- Kentico has empowered our marketing team to create and manage content at a much quicker pace than previously possible so that we can do more and do it better.
- Kentico has also helped us reduce our need for IT and technical resource support by having modules built into the CMS to help sync content across environments and to allow non-developers to make other template or functionality changes.
- By switching to Kentico, our go-to-market speed for new or updates websites is at least 50%, if not closer to 100%, faster than it was previously. This is a huge win for our department and organization.
- It connects with consumers by providing integration with social media.
- It helps search engine optimization.
- It provides analytical tools to measure and improve site effectiveness.
- The Kentico implementation has allowed for much greater efficiency of maintaining the website and less time and money spent than our previous solution.
- Communication benefits
- User friendly multimedia uploads
- Showcasing our work
- Implementing Kentico has allowed us to deploy a robust content marketing strategy
- We're now able to share our in-house knowledge and expertise on our website and have a digital "home" we are proud to be the first stop in our customer's journey
- We are now considered one of the leaders in the digital marketing space in our industry
- We have completed two website refreshes within Kentico for our main Marketing site and are about to embark upon a refresh for our subsidiary site.
- Kentico has been an extremely vital selling point for any website that we create since it offers all the characteristics needed.
- N/A regarding Kentico 8- our experience with Kentico 7 was positive but our Kentico 8 sites haven't launched yet.
- Kentico has allowed us to deliver to clients more quickly, more cheaply, and with high quality to our clients. It's an inexpensive licensing model, an easy development platform, and powerful enough we can deliver amazing results to our clients.
- Kentico's quick setup and deployment model has allowed me to very quickly ramp up new developers. This saves money and time.
- We routinely see extraordinary returns in visits, time on page, and other critical metrics after rolling out Kentico-based systems/applications.
- Increased employee efficiency because of the ease of use.
- Faster lead conversion because of the advanced EMS features that Kentico 8 provides.
- Better Customer Service. Kentico 8 has a guaranteed 7 day bug fix policy.
- Kentico has positively impacted my business objectives. It has allowed me to deliver solutions that my customers truly love. They have commented over and over how easy it is to manage their web sites with the admin interface.
- Using Kentico has allowed me finish projects on time and under budget which is good for my company's bottom line.
- As we start using this solution more and more, the standardization of this project definitely will lead to a better ROI. Instead of having multiple CMS solutions at varying price points, Kentico is an enterprise solution that has an entry level price point that can be used for most of our clients.
- Better efficiency
- Better lead management
- Kentico has allowed us to provide an enterprise level content management system to customers that cannot readily afford the costs of enterprise. Its price point has been a very big win for us in many scenarios
- Kentico has allowed our clients to better scale content owners yet have solid checks-n-balances in the content deployment process
- Streamlined marketing efforts without requiring much more time than before.
- Allowed easier workflow management.
- Provided the ability to manage multi-site environments efficiently.
- Enabled system-wide information sharing with integrations to internal business systems.
- Better turn around for webpage changes, this allows the marketing team to quickly deploy marketing campaigns.
- Increased traffic because SEO changes or trying new SEO functionality to a certain degree, can be accomplished without involving IT which is shorthanded.
- Increased productivity of the content authoring team as they have less need to get involved with page creation than they would in other CMS solutions we have used in the past.
- Faster time of development for modules to provide additional features because of their excellent API.
- Removal of the need for an external email marketing engine for newsletter dissemination.
- Our developers can work quickly within the system
- End users are empowered to make complex edits and changes to the site if properly trained.
- Lead conversion - form setup is extremely easy and will send an automatic email to the right people.
- Increased employee efficiency - Kentico definitely makes our job, and our clients' jobs easier, because the admin panel is user-friendly and its file management/organization is very well laid out.
- Profit margin - Kentico helps us retain a nice profit margin, because it is easy to design and develop.