Kentico has come a long way over the years. With it's Kentico 12 move to MVC, Kentico is now much more developer …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kentico Xperience, and make your voice heard!
Kentico Xperience Business
$9,999 / year
Kentico Xperience Business
Kentico Xperience Enterprise
$17,999 / year
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Kentico Xperience is a digital experience platform that combines content management, digital marketing, and commerce.
Available on-premises or in the cloud, Kentico Xperience is presented by the vendor as an easy-to-use solution for modern websites. It provides personalized experiences and integrates seamlessly into any technology stack.
Kentico Xperience is built to empower companies and brands to increase customer engagement, deliver personalized content to the right audience, and optimize performance to win more clients. Its capabilities, time to value, and ease of use are backed by Kentico support and a global network of implementation partners.
- Supported: Marketing Automation
- Supported: Content Personalization
- Supported: Lead Scoring
- Supported: Data Protection/GDPR
- Supported: A/B Testing
- Supported: Campaign and Conversion Management
- Supported: Contact Management
- Supported: Email Marketing
- Supported: Contact Segmentation/Personas
- Supported: MVC Page Builder
- Supported: Online Storefront
- Supported: Abandoned cart recovery
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Evoq Content
- Sitecore Experience Manager
- Progress Sitefinity
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Cascade Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- SharpSpring from Constant Contact
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Ingeniux CMS
- Oracle WebCenter Content
- Umbraco CMS
- eZ Platform
- OpenText WEM
- Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- BenchmarkONE (formerly Hatchbuck)
- Bloomreach Experience Manager (formerly Hippo)
- HCL Digital Experience (formerly IBM WebSphere Portal & Web Content Manager)
- Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)
- Magnolia (V5 and later versions)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
Kentico has come a long way over the years. With it's Kentico 12 move to MVC, Kentico is now much more developer friendly, while also keeping very user friendly thanks to it's Page Builder. Making Sections, Widgets, Page Templates in MVC Is very easy, and as with other things in Kentico, is very uniform in how things operate, making development simple. Lastly Kentico 2020 is coming with .Net Core support, which is amazing.
----------- Older Review
Kentico started out as our CMS of choice for small to medium sized businesses, but it is now starting to replace even large projects that normally would warrant a 'heavy duty' CMS like SiteCore. Having worked in many different CMS systems, I find Kentico lightyears beyond SiteCore and other CMS systems because some systems will give you features, but it's a pain to build custom functionality. Others will make it easy to build custom functionality, but don't have the base items there (so you have to build everything from scratch). Kentico has both ease of use, ease of customization, and has been able to tackle every problem we've thrown at it. And since it's SQL based, all the information in the system is available so it's extremely flexible.
The Kentico CMS has helped us transition away from a limited and clunky CMS to a robust, flexible, and configurable platform that lets us focus on and achieve our goals instead of fighting with the platform and only being able to do the most basic tasks.
My overall opinion is very thankful that we implemented this system.
We set up a company newsletter that automatically gathers information from the current month's articles and formats it into an email template that we can send directly through Kentico.
Aside from our company's usage, we also develop Kentico websites for clients. We always propose Kentico if there is sufficient budget, because we prefer Kentico's flexibility and built-in features over any other CMS that we have tried.