Reviews (1-3 of 3)
July 14, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We have used the WorldAPP's KeySurvey for various purposes:
- Getting feedback from our customers after an event to make sure they have enjoyed what we have prepared for them.
- Using KeySurvey to get our members to vote for the board of directors.
- Asking for general feedback about various issues.
- One of the features we have heavily relied upon - being able to implement a complicated question logic into the survey to make it tailored for our clients. For example, if they have had paid online or at the event, they would get a set of questions that were related to their personal experience (instead of having to skip a bunch of questions)
- We also used the multilingual support because we sometimes needed to do it in two languages and the data was collected in one place (instead of having two separate surveys and manually collecting the information after the survey is complete)
- There are numerous question format options which were convenient for different reasons
- We also used KeySurvey for our employee evaluation where the managers, team members, and employees could fill out the forms for the employee review process.
- I used the KeySurvey more than other team members, so for me it was easy, but I have been told by some teammates that it wasn't the easiest tool to understand at first (perhaps too many options?).
- It can be pricey, but the features make up for that.
Read Zee Gimon's full review
It's a convenient tool for questionnaires, surveys, and other reasons when you need to get people's feedback. We really enjoyed using this instrument, even though it can be a bit overwhelming at times. Also, it might take some time to create a survey if you have complicated business logic implemented, but that would take some time using any kind of instruments.
KeySurvey was used by various departments within TEKsystems. In my capacity it was used to gather feedback from our external and internal customers as well as internal and contract technicians. Our external customers provded feedback on their satisfaction with TEKsystems and their experience with project delivery. Internal customers provided feedback on the service provided for a specific department. Internal and contract technicians regarding their experience and satisfaction with their interaction with the project management team(s). We were very successful in gathering data required to improve process in project delivery and employee relations.
- Ease of use for distributing email to large quantities of recepients.
- Exporting data for data evaluation and manipulation.
- Customizing the types of questions and response scoring.
- The interface for customizing the visual layout could be easier to use.
Read Nancy Melton's full review
I frequently worked with large numbers of survey recipients and the features that allowed me to cut and paste large lists of email addresses and features for checking email accuracy was helpful in speeding up the process of distribution. Also being able to customize and store various email templates in the tool saved time for repeated surveys.
February 28, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
We used Keysurvey to contact clients who submitted cases with our company to measure their level of satisfaction with the service provided and to gather inputs and suggestions for improvement. All surveys were created and managed by the Marketing department and the results were shared with the stakeholders and occasionaly across the organization.
- Easy to create a survey from scratch or edit an existing one.
- Great analysis of survey results
- Easy to use tool for emails delivery
- Fast delivery!
- Based on our usage we didn't face issues using KeySurvey
Read this authenticated review
We used it to contact clients where the emails lists were usually less than 10K and we haven't faced any issues. I don't know how it's like for usage with lists over 100K or 500K.