We have used the WorldAPP's KeySurvey for various purposes:
- Getting feedback from our customers after an event to make sure they have enjoyed what we have prepared for them.
- Using KeySurvey to get our members to vote for the board of directors.
- Asking for general feedback about various issues.
- One of the features we have heavily relied upon - being able to implement a complicated question logic into the survey to make it tailored for our clients. For example, if they have had paid online or at the event, they would get a set of questions that were related to their personal experience (instead of having to skip a bunch of questions)
- We also used the multilingual support because we sometimes needed to do it in two languages and the data was collected in one place (instead of having two separate surveys and manually collecting the information after the survey is complete)
- There are numerous question format options which were convenient for different reasons
- We also used KeySurvey for our employee evaluation where the managers, team members, and employees could fill out the forms for the employee review process.
- I used the KeySurvey more than other team members, so for me it was easy, but I have been told by some teammates that it wasn't the easiest tool to understand at first (perhaps too many options?).
- It can be pricey, but the features make up for that.
It's a convenient tool for questionnaires, surveys, and other reasons when you need to get people's feedback. We really enjoyed using this instrument, even though it can be a bit overwhelming at times. Also, it might take some time to create a survey if you have complicated business logic implemented, but that would take some time using any kind of instruments.
We have had several moments when we needed the support (mostly it was when we were working on creating business logic for the survey and sometimes things didn't work as we expected them to). The KeySurvey support team was very friendly and helpful via chat and in case they couldn't solve the issue right at that moment, they always came back to us with a solution to our issue.