Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- De-anonymizes website activity at the account (company) level.
- Identifies net new target accounts.
- Displays click path, time on page, time per session, and engagement level of each de-anonymized website visit.
- Gives great daily insight on watchlists you've set up.
- Delivers every possible de-anonymized visit with little filtering for accuracy.
- More on the watchlists. I really love that you can receive immediate alerts on website visits from accounts you've listed on your watchlists. This way, you never miss the window of opportunity to reach out to your key targets while they are currently on your site.
- Salesforce integration is good. KickFire pushes most recent website visits, pages visited, website click path, activity percent change, and more to the given account in Salesforce. You can then create reports and run them regularly to see which accounts are surging in website activity. This is also great for account prospecting, and for planning your sales outreach plan of attack. You can see which bits of your website content are most interesting to the company, and which products they are most interested in.
- KickFire doesn't filter the de-anonymized website visit results much for accuracy. Public IP indexes are far from perfect. Companies change their IPs all the time. Other solutions check each website visit against several indexes and only deliver de-anonymized visits to the client when they are able to reach a certain confidence level in the company identification. KickFire instead does less filtering and lets the client handle it on their own. The downside is that there are more false positives. In our experience, there were a few companies that started showing that they were visiting our site several times a day, visiting just about every page. Later we realized that the company was an ISP/VPN provider (one of the largest in the UK) and that the visitors were actually probably from a number of other companies--they were just using the VPN. Again, this is a con because it gives more work to you in the end. On the other hand, the approach that other solutions take means you miss out on significant website activity because it didn't reach a certain confidence score.
- Validating HQ location and HQ phone number
- Finding direct phone lines and emails for prospects
- Drilling down to specific departments and the contacts within each
- Some outdated information and your credits will be used
- Credit package sizes are not very customizable
- A tad pricy comapred to simillar prospecting tools I've seen
- Real time analytics shows who is on the site right now
- Simple and well-designed interface is far superior to Google Analytics and others
- Reports and graphs are boardroom-ready
- Simple and easy to get started
- Support could be more proactive to make sure we are getting the most out of our subscription.
- Online training
KickFire Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
KickFire’sB2B solutions provide account-level information such as industry, revenue, employee count, and more based on an IP address. KickFire’s proprietary TWIN Caching® technology and robust firmographic database deliver business intelligence for first-party intent, content personalization, account-based marketing, predictive/intent, data enrichment, and much more.
KickFire offers IP address intelligence and B2B firmographic data through its LIVE Leads platform, API, and integrations with today’s leading technologies.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
KickFire Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
KickFire Technical Details