Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kindful, a Bloomerang product, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Kindful was acquired by Bloomerang in January, 2021. It is now a Bloomerang product.
- Supported: Unlimited Donation Pages
- Supported: Unlimited Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Pages
- Supported: Unlimited Admin Users
- Supported: Automatic Acknowledgements
- Supported: Built-in Mail Merge
- Supported: Donation Tracking
- Supported: Unlimited Groups
- Supported: Unlimited Custom Searches
- Supported: Prebuilt Search Templates
- Supported: Built-in Integrations
- Supported: Realtime Donor Records
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Customizable Reports
- Supported: Custom Fields
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Mobile access
- We've experienced a very positive ROI.
- It does the job we need it to do, mostly
- It has made communicating with our donors MUCH easier and our retention increased by 5%
- Board members feel more involved because they can view the dashboard
- Cut the time spent reporting
- Easy reports enabling us to quickly determine which key donors we must be in touch with
- Significant time savings with reduced data entry due to robust integrations
- Minimal training time needed as so user friendly and intuitive
- Lost many man hours fixing corrupted data.
- Looking back, they were expensive for the service they offered.
- Kindful has had a positive ROI.
- It is cost effective for what we need.
- We have not had measurable ROI yet, but overall since implementing Kindful, we have raised at least 75% more funds and increase our donor base by 50%.
- Helped us better maintain and track our donors, donations, programs and events.
- Kindful's customer service team has saved us a lot of time and effort by being extremely helpful. I can't speak highly enough about the customer service they offer.
- We spend a lot of time cleaning our data base. I wish Kindful had a cleaner integration process.
- It is great to be able to quickly tell a prospective sponsor how we are doing financially in each fundraiser along with repeat donors that are helping to keep us going.
- I love that it sends a receipt to the donor immediately (if the email address is included in the profile) without me having to do anything! I am sure our donors love it too.
- Crowdfunding option
- Increase in donor retention.
- Increase in individual giving.
- Kindful has greatly decreased our number of missed gifts.
- Kindful has reduced time spent on donor management and recognition.
- We have better retention in our donors because of the communication ability, automated receipts, etc.
- We have been able to create multiple email campaigns due to this CRM partnership with Mailchimp and the ability to utilize the information we receive.
- Clearer data re: fundraising goals and stewardship efforts.
- Wealth management insights helping us make more strategic asks and event invitations.
- Since we purchased Kindful, our organization has generated more revenue than before. The increase in revenue is particularly due to the current and relevant information the fundraising department generates much more effectively and efficiently to be used in its fundraising campaigns.
- Pricing increases as more donors are added into the system is, in my opinion, a bit upsetting. I wish to see Kindful's fee model increases based on per revenue growth rather than donor growth.
- We've retained donors because we have accurate information about their giving history.
- The annual cost is concerning from a budget standpoint but I think it's worth the investment - most donor management software is much more costly.
- Negatively, sometimes auto-donations go through that people accidentally set up, but that's not on Kindful's end.
- Kindful saves us time and despite needing other platforms to meet some needs, it still saves us money.