Reviews (1-2 of 2)
July 09, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Saintly Solutions has chosen Kinsta as its WordPress hosting platform. Kinsta is extremely developer friendly and has a very intuitive user interface. The service and support is amazing!
- Developer friendly; WP-CLI; SSH access
- Amazing support - I never have to wait more than a minute or two to get a response!
- Kinsta is also willing to troubleshoot issues that are not their own. They don't just say "It's not our problem" without helping to debug the issue.
Read Aaron StPierre's full review
Kinsta is a WordPress hosting platform. They excel in WordPress hosting so if you are looking for hosting outside of WordPress you'll have to look elsewhere.
October 01, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use Kinsta to host our clients websites as well as our own corporate website. It has been a game changer for us to be able to provide hosting without having to manage an entire load-balanced server infrastructure and all of the headaches that go along with that. Their customer support is amazing and allows us to not have to fret about having smart assistance when we need it and they are proactive about finding and fixing problems.
- Excellent customer support! They are knowledgable, fast to respond, and often go above and beyond.
- Simple pricing with generous benefits at each price point.
- Very reliable service. They are quick to fix downtime issues.
- Inability to host non-WordPress sites.
- No emergency telephone support.
Read Matthew Lundh's full review
Kinsta is perfect for organizations that host more than one WordPress website. The more sites that one organization hosts, the better the deal. They are very developer-friendly and offer a great SLA. It's probably not the best deal if you're only hosting one WordPress site or just really need a cheap no-frills hosting plan.
Kinsta Scorecard Summary
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress host that focuses on high-performance, scalability, and availability. Powered by Google Cloud Platform (20+ global locations) and their premium tier network, Kinsta utilizes orchestrated LXD containers to completely isolate each WordPress site and auto scale for sudden traffic surges.
Kinsta offers the latest technology such as HTTP/2, PHP 7.3, CDN, MariaDB, Let’s Encrypt, SSH, Git, and one-click staging environments.
Categories: Website Hosting
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Kinsta Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
Kinsta Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Kinsta Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, German, French, Italian|