Reviews (1-11 of 11)
- The status tracking of a work request is done well allowing people to see where their form is in the workflow.
- Form creation and workflow creation are super easy.
- With the G-Suite integration, user management is a snap.
- The reporting could use some improvement. The actual reports are OK, it is access to the reports that is the problem. This is related to the permission schema. It really just has user, admin, and nothing in-between. There really needs to be something like report admin or something. Excel exports for data are needed as well.
- The user workflow selection UI is not the best. There is a big red + sign in the lower right of the browser window that is not labeled. That is not clear. Also the selection list is just a pop-up window, it really should be a full page.
- The mobile app does not have all the features that the browser version has, especially admin tools.
- It is very easy to use.
- Our users up to this point are impressed by its clarity.
- The benefits it provides, such as comment space.
- Quick helpdesk support.
- Adding additional users to a workflow, assigning a dynamic user.
- Ability to change form font size.
- Ability to change form font style.
- Adding additional people that are active users, but may not be on a workflow.
- Streamlines invoice approval process.
- Holds people accountable for their purchases.
- Keeps us on budget and helps in getting answers on purchase orders quickly.
- Difficulty exporting reports to personal email
- Slow response to technical issues
- There is no ability to get into older POs to clear out or investigate. It would be nice to have access to anything over 3 months old.
- We love how customizable designing the form is. We're able to add a variety of input texts and conditional logic.
- The biggest feature that we would like to see is being able to dynamically assign users to a task.
We also try and use KISSFLOW to automate the approval process for certain documents.
- Interface is easy to understand
- Creating a workflow in KiSSFLOW is fairly intuitive
- Easily accessible on your personal devices through the World Wide Web
- Reports of the business process
- Assurance that employees comply with the different business processes
- Communication and data flow across the different departments of the organization
- A development and test environment for the processes that are under design but not in production
- Capability to add, change and delete master's data through a process
- Actions and triggers in Zapier for masters tables
- Adds transparency to our research and development process
- Successfully manages hand-offs between different teams
- Is very easy to tweak a process, allowing for users to easily optimize flow
- No development environment to test process on
- Frequent bugs encountered, especially on the back-end when building out the process (though bugs are typically quickly addressed)
- Slightly confusing layout leads to many questions from new KFlow users on my team
This software is not well suited for business units that want to complete one-off projects. There are other software that do this (i.e. JIRA).
- Organizes workflow
- Saves time
- Lets you control late tasks
- Automatically create metrics (some)
- The reports module can be more customizable
- Kissflow should have a feature for automatically starting daily requests
- Kissflow should have a feature for automatically starting conditional requests
KiSSFLOW Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
KiSSFLOW is a cloud-based business process management and workflow management software that enables business users to create an unlimited number of automated business applications with a smart, intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
The vendor’s value proposition is that KiSSFLOW is designed in such a way that it makes it easy even for non-technical people to create applications as per their requirements, in just 15 minutes. The vendor says this is made possible because KiSSFLOW does not demand coding or complex mapping.
The vendor has 10,000+ customers across 121 countries. KiSSFLOW comes with more than 50 ready-to-use applications. It is also deeply integrated with Google Apps.
This solution is rated #1 on the Google Apps Marketplace.
|Standard Edition||$9||per user|
Minimum of 10 users
KiSSFLOW Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
KiSSFLOW Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
KiSSFLOW Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||World Wide|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, German, French, Polish, Italian|