Reviews (1-17 of 17)
- They know what they are. You aren't going to get a Workflow program that also wants to be a CRM. You will get the equivalent of an electronic assistant going from station to station, taking care of business and giving you the end result.
- Paper. It reduces the amount of paper needed for menial tasks tremendously. You can automate an entire process. As an educational institution, you may still need paper copies, but you aren't waiting for John Doe to sign Line 3, then Jane Doe to initial, and so on and so on with a paper form.
- Tracking. If you need to know where things are in the process, the fact that this program is dedicated to workflow makes it incredibly easy to identify where people are in the sales flow.
- Customer appreciation. When your workflow is stronger, faster, and better, the customers feel it. They feel like you are right there with them and getting things moving.
- Learning. If you are coming from a 100% paper process and have employees who know nothing more, then there is definitely a learning curve. You will need to bring someone in to help you train employees on the core concept of the change (the "Why are we doing this" questions). KiSSFLOW does have support, but this is more getting down to the details in your own work environment.
- Visual learners will love it, but not non-visual. If you are an accountant, and your brain works like an accountant, then this program will be difficult to learn. It is very visual, and I have seen more success with visual learners than any others.
- Bugs. A few years ago, there were a lot of bugs. There are not that many anymore. This is to be expected with any program, so if you are training an impatient staff who doesn't do well with error messages, you will want to be sure to pad the training sessions. I have not seen error messages in a long time; however, the nature of the beast is that you won't see one until you actually find one...
From Capital Purchase Orders to Travel Requests, we've found a multitude of ways to automate our processes. Instead of leaving a paper trail from desk to desk among offices, to having a cloud-based platform that allows users to submit and approve from almost anywhere and keep track of the progress, KiSSFLOW allows us to focus on other aspects of our business.
- Ease of Use: It's easier to use and see workflow tasks that are assigned to you, workflows that you've participated in, or workflows that are pending other peoples approvals. From a development side, it's easy to pick up and begin creating processes if you know Excel formulation, which is easily researched as well.
- Ease of Access: Since KiSSFLOW is hosted in the cloud, you can access the site from any internet connected device. All you have to do is sign in with your account, as opposed to needing to be on the network to access like our previous system.
- The App: This is a feature we really hope to get a lot of use out of. With the way our business is structured, there are a lot of Regional positions that are always on the go. Because our current system requires a user to be on the network to access, this makes it hard for these roles to respond to tasks, causing bottlenecks. With an app available, along with push notifications, we can keep these tasks responses on pace with the associates required in that task.
- Workflow Design: There isn't a copy/paste function when creating the workflow, and you can't move a workflow task between parallel branches. This becomes a pain point when an item has 98% of what you need, but you can't copy it and place it in another branch to make the last tweaks. Instead, it needs to be completely recreated
- Interface: While I like the current design features, which make it easy for an end-user to find their tasks and items, it would be nice to also have some flexibility within the platform. Things like being able to groups apps under a category or tailoring the look and feel of the page a little more would be a welcome addition.
With our company structure, there are many paths a workflow can take that get funneled up the chain, which would be a mess of paper (and desks) trying to approve, track, and retain. With Reporting features built in, it's easy to do all 3 of those, while streamlining the processes and being able to retain the approvals behind them.
- Process - Course changes, additions, and cancellations.
- Decision-making - Program course substitution requests
- Decision-making - Course prerequisite waiver requests
- Decision-making -Approval of intern site requests
- Perhaps an easier way to breakdown content areas for the assigning tasks.
- I really can not think of any additional recommendations. KiSSFLOW really does a nice job of routing the materials.
- We had been looking for a way to streamline an approval process for expenditures and found this company. Over the last few years, this tool has made our workflow seamless.
- The support team from KiSSFLOW is also first rate. They respond very quickly to questions or concerns if or when they arise. We have been online with this service for several years with little problems.
- The tool is extremely powerful and easy to customize. In the past, they helped us set up our first few forms too.
- There are very few cons to using this software. In the early days, Google integration was problematic due to permissions. We contacted them and they customized and improved the file upload tool.
- The status tracking of a work request is done well allowing people to see where their form is in the workflow.
- Form creation and workflow creation are super easy.
- With the G-Suite integration, user management is a snap.
- The reporting could use some improvement. The actual reports are OK, it is access to the reports that is the problem. This is related to the permission schema. It really just has user, admin, and nothing in-between. There really needs to be something like report admin or something. Excel exports for data are needed as well.
- The user workflow selection UI is not the best. There is a big red + sign in the lower right of the browser window that is not labeled. That is not clear. Also the selection list is just a pop-up window, it really should be a full page.
- The mobile app does not have all the features that the browser version has, especially admin tools.
- It is very easy to use.
- Our users up to this point are impressed by its clarity.
- The benefits it provides, such as comment space.
- Quick helpdesk support.
- Adding additional users to a workflow, assigning a dynamic user.
- Ability to change form font size.
- Ability to change form font style.
- Adding additional people that are active users, but may not be on a workflow.
- Streamlines invoice approval process.
- Holds people accountable for their purchases.
- Keeps us on budget and helps in getting answers on purchase orders quickly.
- Difficulty exporting reports to personal email
- Slow response to technical issues
- There is no ability to get into older POs to clear out or investigate. It would be nice to have access to anything over 3 months old.
- We love how customizable designing the form is. We're able to add a variety of input texts and conditional logic.
- The biggest feature that we would like to see is being able to dynamically assign users to a task.
We also try and use KISSFLOW to automate the approval process for certain documents.
- Interface is easy to understand
- Creating a workflow in KiSSFLOW is fairly intuitive
- Easily accessible on your personal devices through the World Wide Web
- Reports of the business process
- Assurance that employees comply with the different business processes
- Communication and data flow across the different departments of the organization
- A development and test environment for the processes that are under design but not in production
- Capability to add, change and delete master's data through a process
- Actions and triggers in Zapier for masters tables
- Adds transparency to our research and development process
- Successfully manages hand-offs between different teams
- Is very easy to tweak a process, allowing for users to easily optimize flow
- No development environment to test process on
- Frequent bugs encountered, especially on the back-end when building out the process (though bugs are typically quickly addressed)
- Slightly confusing layout leads to many questions from new KFlow users on my team
This software is not well suited for business units that want to complete one-off projects. There are other software that do this (i.e. JIRA).
- Organizes workflow
- Saves time
- Lets you control late tasks
- Automatically create metrics (some)
- The reports module can be more customizable
- Kissflow should have a feature for automatically starting daily requests
- Kissflow should have a feature for automatically starting conditional requests
KiSSFLOW Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
KiSSFLOW is a cloud-based business process management and workflow management software that enables business users to create an unlimited number of automated business applications with a smart, intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
The vendor’s value proposition is that KiSSFLOW is designed in such a way that it makes it easy even for non-technical people to create applications as per their requirements, in just 15 minutes. The vendor says this is made possible because KiSSFLOW does not demand coding or complex mapping.
The vendor has 10,000+ customers across 121 countries. KiSSFLOW comes with more than 50 ready-to-use applications. It is also deeply integrated with Google Apps.
This solution is rated #1 on the Google Apps Marketplace.
|Standard Edition||$9||per user|
Minimum of 10 users
KiSSFLOW Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
KiSSFLOW Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
KiSSFLOW Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||World Wide|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, German, French, Polish, Italian|