Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kixie, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Kixie is a sales engagement platform that aims to boost sales team performance with reliable, automated calling and texting for Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho and leading CRMs.
Kixie is designed to connect agents to prospect naturally and automatically, reveal valuable insights about conversations, and provide dependable service. Kixie features local presence area codes, instant lead-caller, inbound call queues, text templates & voicemail drop.
A free trial is available at kixie.com
- Supported: Business calling & texting
- Supported: Automation & sales engagement
- Supported: Sales coaching & analytics
- Supported: Integration with leading CRMs
- Supported: Award-winning support team
- Supported: Starts at just $29/mo
- HubSpot CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Pipeline CRM (formerly PipelineDeals)
- Capsule CRM
- Nutshell CRM
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Agile CRM
- Bullhorn ATS & CRM
- Less Annoying CRM
- Freshworks CRM (formerly Freshsales)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Zendesk Sell (formerly Base CRM)
- by Compass
- from Facebook
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Call quality
- Easy plug-in to use
- Simple UI
- "Power Dialer" doesn't work all the time.
- Only records; doesn't give any type of analysis.
- Getting your account set up correctly can be confusing.
- Kixie integrates seamlessly with our CRM (Zoho), meaning it updates call notes directly on the customer's CRM profile.
- The one-click dialing feature directly through our CRM is a great feature. It's so simple; just search for a name, one-click, and you are on the phone.
- The local presence feature is a nice touch for cold calls. It provides a local area code when cold calling to increase the likelihood of an answer to the call.
- There is a big price difference between Kixie's limited minutes and unlimited minutes calling plans. I was expecting a price increase for unlimited minutes, but I didn't expect it to be that large of an increase (almost double the price).
- The minutes for the limited calling plan is set at 300 minutes a month. For my organization that makes a lot of calls, this is a very low amount, which forces us to upgrade to the unlimited calling plan.
- It's easy to get started with Kixie by signing up for their free trial. However, the pricing that was advertised during the free trial period turned out to be quite different for my organization when it was actually time to purchase the service after the trial period was over.