Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 08, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Kixie is primarily being used by our sales and lead generation team. Our sales team was tired of manually logging outbound calls to prospective clients. Before Kixie, our process was inefficient, unorganized, and time-consuming. With Kixie, our sales team no longer needs to do any manual logging or tracking of calls, as it's all done seamlessly and automatically by Kixie. This has given our sales team more time to call and interact with potential clients.
- Kixie integrates seamlessly with our CRM (Zoho), meaning it updates call notes directly on the customer's CRM profile.
- The one-click dialing feature directly through our CRM is a great feature. It's so simple; just search for a name, one-click, and you are on the phone.
- The local presence feature is a nice touch for cold calls. It provides a local area code when cold calling to increase the likelihood of an answer to the call.
- There is a big price difference between Kixie's limited minutes and unlimited minutes calling plans. I was expecting a price increase for unlimited minutes, but I didn't expect it to be that large of an increase (almost double the price).
- The minutes for the limited calling plan is set at 300 minutes a month. For my organization that makes a lot of calls, this is a very low amount, which forces us to upgrade to the unlimited calling plan.
- It's easy to get started with Kixie by signing up for their free trial. However, the pricing that was advertised during the free trial period turned out to be quite different for my organization when it was actually time to purchase the service after the trial period was over.
Read Adam Montgomery's full review
For me, the best kind of services are the ones that you forget about because they work so well in the background. This is what Kixie does so well once it's installed; it's unobtrusive, simple, and does what it is supposed to do in the background. My sales staff no longer has to worry about tracking and logging their outbound or inbound calls because Kixie is installed on their phones and computers.