Kixie is a telephony and VoIP software solution from Kixie.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/C7/HB/1PP4HGRIKZ0Z.pngIncrease Productivity and Make More Calls with KixieKixie is primarily being used by our sales and lead generation team. Our sales team was tired of manually logging outbound calls to prospective clients. Before Kixie, our process was inefficient, unorganized, and time-consuming. With Kixie, our sales team no longer needs to do any manual logging or tracking of calls, as it's all done seamlessly and automatically by Kixie. This has given our sales team more time to call and interact with potential clients.,Kixie integrates seamlessly with our CRM (Zoho), meaning it updates call notes directly on the customer's CRM profile. The one-click dialing feature directly through our CRM is a great feature. It's so simple; just search for a name, one-click, and you are on the phone. The local presence feature is a nice touch for cold calls. It provides a local area code when cold calling to increase the likelihood of an answer to the call.,There is a big price difference between Kixie's limited minutes and unlimited minutes calling plans. I was expecting a price increase for unlimited minutes, but I didn't expect it to be that large of an increase (almost double the price). The minutes for the limited calling plan is set at 300 minutes a month. For my organization that makes a lot of calls, this is a very low amount, which forces us to upgrade to the unlimited calling plan. It's easy to get started with Kixie by signing up for their free trial. However, the pricing that was advertised during the free trial period turned out to be quite different for my organization when it was actually time to purchase the service after the trial period was over.,9,Kixie has made our sales team more productive by freeing up their time for more calls and customer engagement. My sales team has also become more organized by using Kixie. We are able to be more systematic and strategic with when we are calling and the frequency of our calls. This has improved our success ratio in getting leads into our pipeline. The reporting features on Kixie has allowed my organization to better identify members of my sales staff that are having call success and reward them for their efforts.,CrazyCall,Zoho CRM, Canva, QuickBooks Pro
Kixie

Kixie Reviews

Kixie
Filter 2 vetted Kixie reviews and ratings

Adam Montgomery profile photo
January 08, 2019

Review: "Increase Productivity and Make More Calls with Kixie"

• Kixie integrates seamlessly with our CRM (Zoho), meaning it updates call notes directly on the customer's CRM profile.
  • The one-click dialing feature directly through our CRM is a great feature. It's so simple; just search for a name, one-click, and you are on the phone.
  • The local presence feature is a nice touch for cold calls. It provides a local area code when cold calling to increase the likelihood of an answer to the call.
  • There is a big price difference between Kixie's limited minutes and unlimited minutes calling plans. I was expecting a price increase for unlimited minutes, but I didn't expect it to be that large of an increase (almost double the price).
  • The minutes for the limited calling plan is set at 300 minutes a month. For my organization that makes a lot of calls, this is a very low amount, which forces us to upgrade to the unlimited calling plan.
  • It's easy to get started with Kixie by signing up for their free trial. However, the pricing that was advertised during the free trial period turned out to be quite different for my organization when it was actually time to purchase the service after the trial period was over.
For me, the best kind of services are the ones that you forget about because they work so well in the background. This is what Kixie does so well once it's installed; it's unobtrusive, simple, and does what it is supposed to do in the background. My sales staff no longer has to worry about tracking and logging their outbound or inbound calls because Kixie is installed on their phones and computers.
Read Adam Montgomery's full review

Kixie Scorecard Summary

Hosted PBX (1)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (1)
User templates (1)
Call reports (1)
Directory of employee names (1)
Answering rules (1)
Call recording (1)
Call park (1)
Call screening (1)
Message alerts (1)
Video conferencing (1)
Audio conferencing (1)
Mobile app for iOS (1)
Mobile app for Android (1)

About Kixie

Kixie is a telephony and VoIP software solution from Kixie.