Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Kixie integrates seamlessly with our CRM (Zoho), meaning it updates call notes directly on the customer's CRM profile.
- The one-click dialing feature directly through our CRM is a great feature. It's so simple; just search for a name, one-click, and you are on the phone.
- The local presence feature is a nice touch for cold calls. It provides a local area code when cold calling to increase the likelihood of an answer to the call.
- There is a big price difference between Kixie's limited minutes and unlimited minutes calling plans. I was expecting a price increase for unlimited minutes, but I didn't expect it to be that large of an increase (almost double the price).
- The minutes for the limited calling plan is set at 300 minutes a month. For my organization that makes a lot of calls, this is a very low amount, which forces us to upgrade to the unlimited calling plan.
- It's easy to get started with Kixie by signing up for their free trial. However, the pricing that was advertised during the free trial period turned out to be quite different for my organization when it was actually time to purchase the service after the trial period was over.
Kixie Scorecard Summary
What is Kixie?
Kixie is a sales engagement platform that aims to boost sales team performance with reliable, automated calling and texting for Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho and leading CRMs.
Kixie is designed to connect agents to prospect naturally and automatically, reveal valuable insights about conversations, and provide dependable service. Kixie features local presence area codes, instant lead-caller, inbound call queues, text templates & voicemail drop.
A free trial is available at kixie.com
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Kixie Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Kixie Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|