Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Klaviyo cuts down the time it takes to create an email newsletter
- The drag and drop interface is easy for anyone to jump in and use - no special knowledge of coding is necessary
- This is our first holiday season using Klaviyo. It seems like their system does get overwhelmed at times with pages that don't load or even images in emails that have been sent not loading.
- Klaviyo does allow you to insert custom HTML however we have not found it useful. The code we enter in the custom HTML box sometimes doesn't render correctly in the final send.
- One HUGE thing about Klaviyo is the fact that is clips your message when viewed in gmail if it has too many links. Klaviyo adds a TON of extra tracking info to the ends of links inserted into emails so it causes the file size to go up. Once the file size limit is met, gmail starts clipping the bottom of your messages causing consumers to miss much of your message unless they click the link at the bottom of their email to view more. This is a major flaw in my opinion.
- Defining logic for email flows.
- Thorough dive in to the different operating systems, both mobile and desktop, that users are interfacing with.
- Excellent customer support when questions about Klaviyo or custom formatting is required.
- Analytics don't always sync with reporting from Google Analytics.
- No Gmail customizations.
Klaviyo Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Klaviyo is a relatively new but rapidly growing email marketing campaign management platform for ecommerce stores on Shopify, Bigcommerce and Magento, from the company of the same name in Boston, MA which was founded in 2012. Klaviyo integrates with CRM, help desk, shopping cart and other marketing services (e.g. MailChimp) to fine-tune campaigns. It offers many analytic features and segmentation for targeted delivery of newsletters, drip campaigns, triggered email or autoresponders for retargeting, and more.
Klaviyo is free up to 250 contacts and 500 sends, beyond which the paid editions start at $25 per month and supports unlimited contact for up to 500 individual email addresses, with tiers up to $700 per month for unlimited sends to 50,000 addresses. If that's not enough, high volume senders can get a quote and a custom plan. While popular at home in the US, Klaviyo is also used by companies throughout the world, in both Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Klaviyo Technical Details