November 22, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read page V's full review
Pros and Cons
- Easy UX: The entire platform is very visual. It's easy to navigate, understand, and use. It's really well designed, and it helps business owners understand the set up / steps in the email marketing automation.
- Visual flow-building: This allows us to automate pieces of our client's business. For example, create a map of a series of emails that automatically follow-up with people who abandon carts in our client's store, indicating how many emails, when they go out, who sees them, and split test emails against one another in this format.
- Individual email building: Klaviyo makes it easy for us to design client emails with an easy builder or with HTML code. Klaviyo allows you to set up saved blocks to make your building experience more efficient as well.
- Measurement: Klaviyo makes it easy for users to see campaigns and which ones create greater click-through, open rate, conversion $ and more. You can also watch where people open the emails around the world with a map, or see which users opened particular emails.
- Individual user tracking: It's so helpful to see customer journeys throughout the entire process. You can see individual profiles and how often they visited a site, opened an email, made a purchase, how much that purchase was worth, etc.
- Integrations - pretty easy to use with multiple commerce sites, but ideal for Shopify. Easily integrates with other software.
- Automation - There are built-in templates and flows created inside of the platform. Even a novice could implement something basic and see results in their business. (better if they are customized)
- Pricing - The pricing can be a bit expensive, but it's worth it for the functionality that it offers.
- Partner support - I once filled out a request, sent an email, and got silence from their team.
- Some of the metrics you have to know how to navigate the platform in order to access (variations percentage opens, CTRs, etc.).