Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Klipfolio Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Klipfolio is a cloud app for building and sharing business dashboards via the web, TV monitors and mobile devices. SMBs and teams in large companies use Klipfolio to continuously monitor the performance of their business across marketing, sales, support, and at the executive level.
With Klipfolio users can:
- Connect to hundreds of data sources online and on premise, including web apps like Google Analytics, Salesforce and Quickbooks, cloud and on premise databases, FTP servers, files stored on hard drives, and more. Leverage a robust library of pre-built connectors and data visualizations, or build your own, from scratch.
- Combine and manipulate data sources in an editor, writing formulas with Excel-like functions, math operations and statistics to define the metrics that matter to your business.
- Customize the design and configuration of data visualizations and dashboards, and deploy them via public or private links, or email them as images and pdfs, to share the story behind the numbers, internally or with the public.
The vendor offers a Free version with paid plans starting at $29/mos.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Klipfolio Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Klipfolio Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Mexico, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Brazil, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Greece, Pakistan, Nigeria, South Africa|