KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program Review: "Stay safe online with KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training"
- The KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program includes various interactive training modules to explain and test users on what they are learning. As you progress through the training and testing you can see your risk factor go down for the company.
- The KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program includes various resources such as posters that can be printed out and put up in a workplace to further reinforce the training being provided.
- The KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program can also do Vishing testing where automated phone calls are placed to try and get sensitive information from the user.
- The KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program has a great setup system that tracks your progress in getting the system running with testing, training, testing again, scheduling to ensure it can run itself and give you test results.
- A small issue we have is that the dates are set as US format only, even though they provide the service globally so allowing users to change this would make it nicer to use.
- A lot of the content is still very US centric, which isn't terrible but there are some differences in language that leave some users scratching their head if they aren't aware of both meanings.
Working in the healthcare field, we are very susceptible to Ransomware and other cyber attacks and hackers are getting even more advanced where it is hard to detect if this is a scam or real. We knew we had to educate our employees in cyber security so we looked into KnowBe4. The training provided to our employees is invaluable and I hear many employees state that they really enjoy the training; it doesn't just apply to our work life, it applies to our whole life.
The phishing campaigns have also been a success. By sending out random phishing emails, employees are more in tune to watch all their emails coming in and several have brought questionable emails to me to validate.
Lastly, managing this program is so easy. KnowBe4 representatives have been quick to help me and have walked me through on how to automatically set up random campaigns. I get notices regularly, keeping me up to date on who has and who hasn't completed their training so I can send out reminders.
I would recommend KnowBe4 to any facility; it will truly save you money in the long run!
KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program Review: "Know Be 4 you Click - Be Gone with the Hackers!"
- On-going training in cybersecurity is a crucial thing in today's technical arena and we train ALL of our employees on what things to look for in an email, websites, connecting to WiFi, etc.
- We can set up training campaigns to be on-going automatically and we get reporting on who has done them or who hasn't. We can tell if they click on a phish, etc.
- We try to make it fun and interesting with the games they have to teach employees about different areas of security. KnowBe4 also provided us with a longer training video to send home to employees' friends and families.
- They have the most excellent customer support and training!! Wonderful!
- Setting up the training campaigns can be tricky, but once you do a few it's not hard.
- Re-sending a campaign to employees that didn't do it is tricky as well. Practice with this helps a lot. They have great support to help.
KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program Scorecard Summary
About KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program
KnowBe4 Enterprise Awareness Training Program Technical Details