KnowBe4 is a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform used by more than 50,000 organizations around the globe. Founded by IT and data security specialist, Stu Sjouwerman, KnowBe4 helps organizations address the human element of security by raising awareness...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Phishing Simulations (153)9.393%
- Role-based user permissions (135)8.787%
- Training Content Library (153)8.787%
- Security Reporting (150)8.686%
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
KnowBe4 is a security awareness training and simulated phishing platform used by more than 50,000 organizations around the globe. Founded by IT and data security specialist, Stu Sjouwerman, KnowBe4 helps organizations address the human element of security by raising awareness about ransomware, CEO fraud, and other social engineering tactics through a new-school approach to awareness training on security.
The KnowBe4 platform offers multi-language support for the Admin Console and end-user localization options to deliver a more immersive learning experience to users from start to finish.
Baseline testing to assess the Phish-Prone(™) percentage of users through a free simulated phishing attack
1000+ interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters in a library of security awareness training content
Fully automated simulated phishing attacks, thousands of templates with unlimited usage, and community phishing templates
Enterprise strength reporting, showings stats and graphs for both training and phishing
KnowBe4 has been named a leader in the Forrester Wave(™): Security Awareness and Training Solutions, Q1 2020 and #1 Support, #1 Usability and #2 Feature Set in the 2021 TrustRadius Awards.
- Supported: Training library with always-fresh content
- Supported: AI-driven phishing and training recommendations
- Supported: Active Directory Integration
- Supported: SSO/SAML Integration included across all subscription levels
- Supported: Brandable content
- Supported: Upload own content in KnowBe4 LMS
- Supported: Skills-based and security culture surveys
- Supported: Localized training and phishing content available in 34+ languages
- Supported: Security awareness training is KnowBe4's core focus
- Supported: Full randomization of phishing simulations
- Supported: Single platform to manage training, phishing, and reporting
- Supported: A dedicated customer success manager for every customer
- Supported: Risk scoring by employee, group, and the whole organization
- Supported: Social engineering indicators showing hidden red flags missed within an email
- Supported: Integration with PhishER, using PhishFlip can immediately flip a dangerous phishing attack into an instant simulated phishing campaign
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||en-us, ar, bg-bg, zh-hk, zh-cn, zh-tw, cs-cz, da-dk, nl-nl, en-gb, fi-fi, fr-ca, fr-fr, de-de, el-gr, he-il, hi-in, hu-hu, id-id, it-it, ja-jp, sw, ko-kr, ms-my, nb-no, pl-pl, pt-br, ro-ro, ru-ru, es-es, es-419, sv-se, th-th, tr-tr, uk-ua, vi-vn|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||75%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- SANS Advanced Cybersecurity Learning Platform and Security Mentor
- AT&T Cybersecurity Consulting Services