Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Social/Blog Monitoring: We can see how many social/blog posts our competitors are making, how many engagements (likes, shares, etc) they receive, and what their engagement rate is.
- Competitor Page Monitoring: We are able to see before and after pictures of web pages after our competitors them. This feature enables us to quickly and easily see competitor's changes in copy, creative and pricing.
- Benchmarking: Kompyte benchmarks us against our competitors for effectiveness in SEO and paid ads.
- Kompyte has a tool that is supposed to track ads after specific keywords are bid on by competitors; however, competing platforms offer greater visibility and analytics for this function.
- The Notebook function in the tool is meant to be a repository for notes and mentions across the organization; however, it doesn't seem to be automatically updated and it requires a lot of manual processes to function.
- The SEO analysis is reliant on keywords that we provide - the tool would be much more valuable if it pulled in raw organic data outside of what we are specifically targeting or tracking.
Kompyte Scorecard Summary
Kompyte is the SaaS platform that tracks and analyzes competitors' online activity in real time.
Kompyte visits competitors’ websites, advertisements, social profiles, newsletters, etc., and sends alerts when competitors discover a new customer segment or change how they sell their products, features or services (e.g., when there is a new banner, change in prices, or a new campaign, or a new player breaks into the scene).
The product aims to help companies refine and optimize their value proposition and product roadmap, improve search campaign conversion rates, and create better content by learning from competitors.
Kompyte Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||42%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||33%|
Kompyte Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Kompyte Technical Details