Reviews (1-2 of 2)
October 30, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Kontentino saves our life as for social media distribution. We use it in our social media management team. We've been using a lot of other tools recently but Kontentino helped us work better and faster. Our business problem was to keep our social media profiles in good shape and to implement a tool for receiving clients' approval. Kontentino offered it all, supporting a lot of types of posts no one else does.
- LinkedIn posts - all types
- Great collaboration platform
- Can get clients' approval in no time
- User-friendly panel
- Amazing customer support
- There is nothing I could mention here! Kontentino saved our life.
Read Kinga Odziemek's full review
Kontentino can play a crucial role in your organization, if:
- You were struggling with internal collaboration. With Kontentino, you can transfer all those processes to the platform.
- You didn't know how to onboard people well. With checklists, it's easier than ever before.
- You need a great social media planner. Here it comes.
- Your clients have no time to accept your posts. With Kontentino, they can do it with just one click and it works wonders for us.
August 16, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Being a small company - Cosmetics distributor - and me making up a whole department, we use it across the whole organization (aka me & the owner). We resell several cosmetic brands and each of them has its own social media profile. So far, I am managing 9 social media profiles (4 Facebook, 4 Instagram, 1 LinkedIn). Kontentino is a life-saver, time-saver, and money-saver. I can easily plan, control and analyze all our profiles in no time.
- Easy to use
- Everything in one place
- Fantastic customer service
- Helpful innovations
- Tagging products would be great
- I would like to use Kontentino with other clients - start-ups, small companies with little or no marketing budget. The free version of Kontentino is great, but allowing 2 users in free version would be even better!
Managing multiple profiles is where Kontentino is priceless. I believe that using a social media planning tool is always appropriate.
Read Magdalena Lukášová's full review
Their Customer Support is excellent and something they could train other companies in. Quick, helpful, fun... All thumbs up!
Kontentino Scorecard Summary
Kontentino is a social media planning and collaboration tool. It promises to enable advertising agencies and their clients to seamlessly collaborate when creating and approving social media content and ads. The vendor says that as a result, the quality of content improves and mistakes or fails are avoided when publishing social content/ads and it saves 30% of time on operational tasks. Moreover, the analytics section puts data in context so social media managers are able to better understand the performance of the posts/ads when reporting to clients. More than 1000 agencies and brands, such as BBDO, McCann, Asahi or Nescafe use Kontentino.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Kontentino Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
Kontentino Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Kontentino Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||english, slovak, czech|