kvCORE Reviews

Jessica Mendenhall | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2020

kvCORE SERIOUSLY runs my business for me and makes my day to day work a no brainer.

Support Rating

I love kvCORE's support. Having the little chat feature in the bottom right of my screen the whole time I'm working takes away any stress or worry about using it. When I first started using it, I learned its features by clicking and trying things, and more than once I had to go into the chat support and ask how to undo or fix what I had done. I don't think I've ever waited more than 5 minutes to get a reply back and it being almost instant and right there on my screen allowed me to continue working and know immediately when my question had been answered.
Read Jessica Mendenhall's full review
Arcoma L. Briceño | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

kvCORE is my Lead Generation Engine

Support Rating

I have not used support for myself, but my team has to upload contacts into the Smart CRM. Since there are specific categories used in kvCORE, the template is very important to make sure they match and can be reconciled. The team members who used support were very excited to have their help.
Read Arcoma L. Briceño's full review
Cindy Jo Kulp | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

kvCORE Delivers the Goods!

Support Rating

They are easy to reach via chat, usually with a response within 5 min. There is also a wealth of training and help videos/articles that answer most questions without the help of tech support.
Read Cindy Jo Kulp's full review

About kvCORE

The kvCORE platform is described by the vendor, Inside Real Estate in Draper, as a next-gen solution for modern brokerages and enterprises to run their entire business on one platform.