Reviews (1-2 of 2)
December 10, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Kwanzoo has the most comprehensive ABM Analytics Reporting in the industry. I integrated their activity feed to Eloqua, SFDC and through an engagement score to Salesloft. The out of the box (OOTB) reports supported the BDR and Sales teams and the data feed was ideal in displaying overall engagement at the account level. By adding Kwanzoo I was able to uncover the timeline of anonymous behavior prior to conversion, including but not limited to integration with Drift.
- Targeting including integrating multiple intent vendors into my targeting efforts
- ABM retargeting, I only targeted the universe of accounts in SFDC. No more wasting budget with Google audiences.
- Reporting, this is the most advanced and detailed reporting in the industry, directly compared to Terminus, Demandbase and Adworks.
- The ad reach and engagement, we targeted 512 accounts, reached 498 and received engagement from 392 accounts generating >110 influenced opportunities .
- We also used this for opportunity surround and sped up pipeline velocity, by 14%.
- The UI is not as intuitive as I would like.
- I left before they rolled out the automated ABM targeting analysis but the data from the Beta was incredible.
Read Gregory Kotovos's full review
- ABM Targeting
- ABM Reach
- Engagement with Targeted Accounts
- Improved efficiency of retargeting spend
- Full service is available if staff is limited
- Reporting and Analytics
- Connectivity to other engagement platforms
- S3, Eloqua CDO or Salesforce feed for purposes of analysis or AI
Kwanzoo is a great entry-level customer relations software for small to mid-size companies. I think the features definitely cater to newbie sales professionals. The B2B targeting can be very useful when trying to establish a point of contact. It included features for sales campaigns and some data in regards to the sales funnel. It addresses the problem of having to contact so many leads without tracking.
Read this authenticated review
I think the software is amazing for a small company with no solution but as your customer needs grow I am not sure if salesforce would be a better option. As the platform grows and adds features I am sure the offering will certainly increase. This is still your best bet for the dollar.
Kwanzoo Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Kwanzoo Technical Details