KWFinder is a search engine optimization software solution offered by KWFinder.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/jz/w2/BNTC68V7GLNC.PNGYay! Finally EASY SEO for Small BusinessesI have a small website with a very niche market and have tried many SEO tools. KWFinder finder has been by far the easiest for me to use.,Rating of keywords CPC (cost per click) Suggestions for alternate keywords Keyword difficulty,I really tried many different services and I can not think of anything at this time that I could improve upon, unless they could personally scan my entire site and offer suggestions for improvements like MarketGoo does.,10,I am definitely continuing to rank better in searches and increase my ROI. I cannot say for sure if this is directly related to KEFinder or a combination of better targeting strategies. Since it gives a range of KW effectiveness, I feel more confident in my choices and no longer like I am throwing darts blindfolded at what I think is the best combination.,MarketGoo, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Analytics, SEMRush and Blogger,Canva, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), MarketGoo, WeeblyThe EASIEST tool to research your keywords with!KWFinder is one of the tools that I use regularly for keyword research. I am the only one that uses it. The business problems it addresses are the ease of researching keywords for any type of SEO campaign - whether it be keywords to put in blog posts, or initial keyword research for your business site.,The UI is so easy to navigate around. It's really quick - I don't have to wait for the app to load. It provides awesome keyword data that otherwise would be cumbersome and a pain. Segmenting keywords into lists is just so easy.,The only room for improvement I can think of is, I wish they had more info to choose from - such as other page quality statistics than Moz DA/PA.,10,KWFinder is a part of a bundle of tools that you get with Mangools and it's pretty affordable. It's a time saver, and time is money.,Ahrefs Site Explorer, SEMRush and SEO PowerSuite,Ahrefs Site Explorer, Zapier
KWFinder

KWFinder Reviews

KWFinder
Filter 6 vetted KWFinder reviews and ratings
heather figi profile photo
November 07, 2018

KWFinder Review: "Yay! Finally EASY SEO for Small Businesses"

• Rating of keywords
  • CPC (cost per click)
  • Suggestions for alternate keywords
  • Keyword difficulty
  • I really tried many different services and I can not think of anything at this time that I could improve upon, unless they could personally scan my entire site and offer suggestions for improvements like MarketGoo does.
I have ZERO background in SEO and am entirely self-taught. My website serves a niche market and is a side job, so not my primary focus. KWFinder was fantastic for easy explanations of why things mattered (i.e. CPC, KD) and free to try. Also, when I did have questions, I got a really quick email chat reply (always lovely.) I cannot speak to how ideal this is for someone more advanced in the industry, but for a small and low budget project it has been perfect.
Read heather figi's full review
August 01, 2018

KWFinder Review: "The EASIEST tool to research your keywords with!"

• The UI is so easy to navigate around.
  • It's really quick - I don't have to wait for the app to load.
  • It provides awesome keyword data that otherwise would be cumbersome and a pain.
  • Segmenting keywords into lists is just so easy.
  • The only room for improvement I can think of is, I wish they had more info to choose from - such as other page quality statistics than Moz DA/PA.
If you don't know the first thing about keyword research, learn about it, then make sure you use this tool. It's by far the simplest tool I use in my keyword research arsenal. That's not to say the others are difficult to use, this one's just the easiest. If you aren't focusing on your site's SEO, then I suppose SEO research and a keyword like this may not suit you, but I believe that every business that has a website should focus on SEO - so a tool like this is a good tool to have.

KWFinder Scorecard Summary

Keyword analysis (2)
10.0
SERP ranking tracking (1)
Competitive analysis (2)
6.5
Local SEO (1)
Global SEO (1)

About KWFinder

KWFinder is a search engine optimization software solution offered by KWFinder.

KWFinder Technical Details