1 person want pricing too

What is Semrush?

Semrush is a relatively popular search engine optimization tool set from the company of the same name based in Pennsylvania and founded in 2008. Largely the platforms relies on competitive intelligence, and features SEO staples like backlink checking, keyword analysis to refine SEO and PPC…

What is Act-On?

Act-On is an adaptive marketing platform designed to drive personal and purposeful multi-channel marketing. Its foci are inbound and outbound marketing, for enabling a tighter alignment with sales and turning data into actionable insights.

KWFinder Technical Details

KWFinder is a search engine optimization software solution offered by KWFinder.

Reviewers rate Competitive analysis highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of KWFinder are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

August 03, 2022

KWFinder for Search

We are using KWFinder across our organization in order to be easily found when people search for our brand or product names in search engines. It's also excellent because we want to pop up when users search for keywords related to your product benefits. So today it's one of our main tools in terms of spreading what we have to offer.
  • Ease of use.
  • Support.
  • Not much usage in small markets.
You want to be easily found and even dominate when people search for your brand or product names in search engines. You want to pop up when users search for keywords related to your product benefits.
Sanjit Mandal | TrustRadius Reviewer
A great simple keyword tool finder without subscribing to MOZ, SEMRush, or Ahrefs; it's the easiest to use too. It's a quick and dirty version and gets very good results.
  • Price: free option
  • Keyword organization
  • Keyword suggestions
  • Localized keywords too
  • SERP analysis
  • Wish the free plan was a 'light' plan
  • More chat support
If you need quick and easy keyword research, use KWFinder. You get to see the volume, average CPC, and average SEO difficulty.
heather figi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have a small website with a very niche market and have tried many SEO tools. KWFinder finder has been by far the easiest for me to use.
  • Rating of keywords
  • CPC (cost per click)
  • Suggestions for alternate keywords
  • Keyword difficulty
  • I really tried many different services and I can not think of anything at this time that I could improve upon, unless they could personally scan my entire site and offer suggestions for improvements like MarketGoo does.
I have ZERO background in SEO and am entirely self-taught. My website serves a niche market and is a side job, so not my primary focus. KWFinder was fantastic for easy explanations of why things mattered (i.e. CPC, KD) and free to try. Also, when I did have questions, I got a really quick email chat reply (always lovely.) I cannot speak to how ideal this is for someone more advanced in the industry, but for a small and low budget project it has been perfect.
KWFinder is one of the tools that I use regularly for keyword research. I am the only one that uses it. The business problems it addresses are the ease of researching keywords for any type of SEO campaign - whether it be keywords to put in blog posts, or initial keyword research for your business site.
  • The UI is so easy to navigate around.
  • It's really quick - I don't have to wait for the app to load.
  • It provides awesome keyword data that otherwise would be cumbersome and a pain.
  • Segmenting keywords into lists is just so easy.
  • The only room for improvement I can think of is, I wish they had more info to choose from - such as other page quality statistics than Moz DA/PA.
If you don't know the first thing about keyword research, learn about it, then make sure you use this tool. It's by far the simplest tool I use in my keyword research arsenal. That's not to say the others are difficult to use, this one's just the easiest. If you aren't focusing on your site's SEO, then I suppose SEO research and a keyword like this may not suit you, but I believe that every business that has a website should focus on SEO - so a tool like this is a good tool to have.