KWFinder

KWFinder Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Sanjit Mandal | TrustRadius Reviewer
A great simple keyword tool finder without subscribing to MOZ, SEMRush, or Ahrefs; it's the easiest to use too. It's a quick and dirty version and gets very good results.
  • Price: free option
  • Keyword organization
  • Keyword suggestions
  • Localized keywords too
  • SERP analysis
  • Wish the free plan was a 'light' plan
  • More chat support
If you need quick and easy keyword research, use KWFinder. You get to see the volume, average CPC, and average SEO difficulty.
heather figi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have a small website with a very niche market and have tried many SEO tools. KWFinder finder has been by far the easiest for me to use.
  • Rating of keywords
  • CPC (cost per click)
  • Suggestions for alternate keywords
  • Keyword difficulty
  • I really tried many different services and I can not think of anything at this time that I could improve upon, unless they could personally scan my entire site and offer suggestions for improvements like MarketGoo does.
I have ZERO background in SEO and am entirely self-taught. My website serves a niche market and is a side job, so not my primary focus. KWFinder was fantastic for easy explanations of why things mattered (i.e. CPC, KD) and free to try. Also, when I did have questions, I got a really quick email chat reply (always lovely.) I cannot speak to how ideal this is for someone more advanced in the industry, but for a small and low budget project it has been perfect.
KWFinder is one of the tools that I use regularly for keyword research. I am the only one that uses it. The business problems it addresses are the ease of researching keywords for any type of SEO campaign - whether it be keywords to put in blog posts, or initial keyword research for your business site.
  • The UI is so easy to navigate around.
  • It's really quick - I don't have to wait for the app to load.
  • It provides awesome keyword data that otherwise would be cumbersome and a pain.
  • Segmenting keywords into lists is just so easy.
  • The only room for improvement I can think of is, I wish they had more info to choose from - such as other page quality statistics than Moz DA/PA.
If you don't know the first thing about keyword research, learn about it, then make sure you use this tool. It's by far the simplest tool I use in my keyword research arsenal. That's not to say the others are difficult to use, this one's just the easiest. If you aren't focusing on your site's SEO, then I suppose SEO research and a keyword like this may not suit you, but I believe that every business that has a website should focus on SEO - so a tool like this is a good tool to have.

KWFinder Scorecard Summary

SEO (3)
Keyword analysis (3)
10.0
SERP ranking tracking (1)
Competitive analysis (3)
6.0
SEO Channels (3)
Local SEO (2)
Social SEO (1)
Global SEO (1)

What is KWFinder?

KWFinder is a search engine optimization software solution offered by KWFinder.

KWFinder Pricing