https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1L/1r/XR5BD8PEESUS.JPEGBrowser Compatibility testing platform. Customer-centric Approach.LambdaTest is so reliable as a tool. They are up to date with latest browsers and offer a customer-centric approach. I have seen how they have developed the platform in the past 5-6 months depending upon customer suggestions. Plus their customer support is great. Local hosting is a lifeline for developers like me. I like to develop by working on a small piece of code at a time and evaluating how well it works. LambdaTunnel has been so flawless for me. Kudos to the Lambda Team!,LambdaTunnel Customer-centric Approach Integrations,I rarely face any bug in the software, which is normal + their customer support helped me well in time. It would be a shame for me to criticise them.,10,We have been able to work flawless. Our new developed Websites are browser compatible and responsive.,JIRA Software, GitHubOne click bug login and TunnelWe wanted a tool such as this to test our website before launch. We were able to connect the tunnel and can test the locally hosted applications. What really made our decision for LambdaTest was One-Click bug login feature. We were able to push the bug from anywhere on the platform if we found the issue. Smart UI really helped us in Visual regression bugs. They have done a great job in terms of browsers availability and Tunnel availability.,Availability of Browsers One Click Bug Logging feature Smart UI,Can't think of any,10,Great Impact. It's been 4 months now and our traffic to our website increasing and increasing. Thanks to LambdaTest!,BrowserStack and Sauce Labs,GitHubAvailability of Browsers.I have been using the Platform from past few months and what really made me to stick with the LambdaTest is its amazing UI/UX and availability of 2000+ browsers. Their customer support is amazing. We use GitHub internally and LambdaTest already had this integrated which made our work easy.,Browser availability Chrome Extension Switch Feature,Nothing comes in mind,10,We are doing good. Number of Visits to out page have increased and even bounce rate is decreased,BrowserStack and Sauce Labs,GitHubBrowser Compatibility testing now easy with LambdaTestWe are using this tool to solve various problems. Jira is one of them. A lot of the work we do on Jira and its integration feature with LambdaTest has made our work much easier besides that we are now able to deliver more compatible projects,LambdaTest has made it all too easy for me to perform cross-browser testing with most updated popular versions of web browsers on multiple OS Rapid integrations for bug logging and cooperative chat support cross-browser aid to me It has made cross-browser testing very easy at a very low cost.,I can’t think of one.,10,It saves a lot of time Low cost,BrowserStack and CrossBrowserTestingLambdaTest really works cool.We use LambdaTest to test our websites and Web applications across different platforms. It works really cool and our team is happy with it.,Switching between operating systems in mid testings is one of the great features. Quick Launching machines. Really low pricing and amazing User Interface. "Logging bugs" and "Assign directly to the team members" are also one of the interesting features.,As a startup, they are really doing great. Nothing such to highlight.,10,We can test our locally hosted websites before launching to a number of Configurations. Web applications built are responsive and rendering across all browsers,Asana, GitHub
LambdaTest

LambdaTest Reviews

LambdaTest
Filter 17 vetted LambdaTest reviews and ratings
Ritik Janz profile photo
September 10, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "Browser Compatibility testing platform. Customer-centric Approach."

• LambdaTunnel
  • Customer-centric Approach
  • Integrations
  • I rarely face any bug in the software, which is normal + their customer support helped me well in time. It would be a shame for me to criticise them.
If you have to test your local websites. They also recently launched their WordPress plugin and Chrome extension which are really very easy to use. I would love to recommend LambdaTest to my friends or colleagues. Really helpful platform for cross-browser Testing.
Read Ritik Janz's full review
Randhir Giridharan profile photo
September 07, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "One click bug login and Tunnel"

• Availability of Browsers
  • One Click Bug Logging feature
  • Smart UI
  • Can't think of any
Availability of latest updated browsers makes testing easier and able to deliver compatible pages.
Read Randhir Giridharan's full review
Parker Muchhala profile photo
September 07, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "Availability of Browsers."

• Browser availability
  • Chrome Extension
  • Switch Feature
  • Nothing comes in mind
They provide single click bug logging feature with bug management tools like Jira, GitHub, Asana which can be a good point to look into. Their VMs operate fast rather than BrowserStack and CBT.
Read Parker Muchhala's full review
Lora Graham profile photo
August 31, 2018

Review: "Browser Compatibility testing now easy with LambdaTest"

• LambdaTest has made it all too easy for me to perform cross-browser testing with most updated popular versions of web browsers on multiple OS
  • Rapid integrations for bug logging and cooperative chat support cross-browser aid to me
  • It has made cross-browser testing very easy at a very low cost.
  • I can’t think of one.
It's really saving a lot of time. My experience so far with LambdaTest is amazing.
Read Lora Graham's full review
Anusha Ganguli profile photo
July 19, 2018

User Review: "LambdaTest really works cool."

• Switching between operating systems in mid testings is one of the great features.
  • Quick Launching machines.
  • Really low pricing and amazing User Interface.
  • "Logging bugs" and "Assign directly to the team members" are also one of the interesting features.
  • As a startup, they are really doing great. Nothing such to highlight.
LambdaTest is a great platform for those who want to deliver cross-browser compatible websites and web apps. Being a Startup, what these guys are doing is really interesting.
Read Anusha Ganguli's full review
Federico Sarmiento profile photo
June 13, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "Useful, one of the best tools for testing"

We use LambdaTest in our informatics department. We had a specific issue of visualization with our plaftorm in Safari, and since we don't have a Mac or iPhone for testing we was able to run the browser through LambdaTest, replicate the problem and solve it.
  • User experience: very easy to use and friendly.
  • Well developed: alluding to technology.
  • Focus on the user: they are aware of their users even personally.
  • I think they are in the right direction
One of the best scenarios is for users with specific issues like me, that they can't solve a simple problem because of how closed some technologies are.
Read Federico Sarmiento's full review
July 17, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "Very useful Cross-Browser Testing tool"

LambdaTest is used by our Marketing, IT and UX teams. It has enabled us to take simultaneous screenshots of single pages which has saved a lot of time when testing for a specific UI/style changes.
  • It's reliable and runs without glitches.
  • Great customer support.
  • Can easily log bugs in Jira and assign to our team member.
  • Low cost
  • No, issues found. Meeting all my needs.
LambdaTest has been a life saver for our Marketing, IT and UX team. Our web designer is able to ensure his pages that he builds work properly across all recent browsers in multiple operating systems. The ability to render on mobile devices is great as well.
Ridhima Singh profile photo
April 17, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "A fantastic tool for testing, it saved me time and money"

LambdaTest is being used in our web designing and software testing departments. We started using LambdaTest because if its various inbuilt features. In our company we use Slack and Jira, so we did not need any third party app or API for the integration. It saved our money and time both.
  • Automatic Screenshot generation feature of LambdaTest is very much liked in our team.
  • LambdaTest helped our designers very much in designing the web pages with pixel perfect user interface.
  • You did not go anywhere for the updates that have been made to this tool, you can find every news in the blog section.
  • Sometimes it lags can be seen in virtual machine for a very short time.
  • It should be faster in screenshot generation.
  • Its WordPress plugin should also be available.
Lambdatest allowed us to manage and track all bugs with the help of it's issue tracker feature and integration with Slack. I feel bad sometimes because we can not test our apps which are downloadable to mobile.
I appreciate collection of browsers and operating systems available on LambdaTest, it helped us in providing the beautiful user interface to our clients.
Read Ridhima Singh's full review
Aliyah Michle profile photo
April 16, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "A fast tool with low prices"

We used LambdaTest to check our web applications on different browsers; it saves a lot of our time. Mainly it was used by our testing team for testing client's websites on various web browsers and their versions. We never heard from our testers that the required version of browser is not available on this tool.
  • I like it's one click bug logging feature.
  • LambdaTest allows us to test the graphical user interface and detailed functionalities of our website.
  • Their support team always remains ready with quick responses.
  • When we switch between versions of browsers the session expires.
  • Multiple users can not access the same virtual machine at the same time.
  • Can’t test downloadable mobile apps
It has great collection of browsers and their versions so it always helped our teams in checking the websites in very less time. By this way it saved a lot of our valuable time.
Its integration feature is great and, I think, if they could provide the integration with Bitbucket, they would become the leader in the market.
Read Aliyah Michle's full review
Samantha Stewart profile photo
April 13, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "Great tool for Testing web apps on different devices"

In my company, I used LambdaTest to check my website and my applications on different devices. Before presenting my website to a client, I always used to check it with LamdaTest. Its integration feature(integration with Jira and Slack) took the heart of everyone on my team. I'll also recommend it to my friends.
  • In my company we use Slack, so it's integration feature help us a lot.
  • We always used to test our site before presenting in front of our clients and prospects.
  • It's pixel perfect user experience is great. It feels that we test our website live.
  • I'll recommend them to provide access to multiple users at the same time for the same virtual machine.
  • When I switched between the versions of the browser, the session expires and sometimes it feels lousy.
  • If I do not consider above two, I don't think there is a room for improvement.
I used this tool for my website to check my web application on different devices and on different browsers. It is nothing in this toll which discourages me to use it. With LambdaTest I always use to save my time to test my website on both desktop and mobile devices.
Read Samantha Stewart's full review
M Snigdha profile photo
March 22, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "Seamless, easy to use and obviously less pricey."

LambdaTest is used in engineering and testing department in my company. We are building one product which is web-based app. Earlier we did manual testing with large infrastructure setup for a different combination of browser and OS combinations, that was hectic to maintain. LambdaTest solves our testing problem. It provides infrastructure for the testing cloud which is very easy to use and maintain.
  • I find LambdaTest very helpful as it provides us more than 1400 combinations of browsers and OS.
  • 3rd party app integration. One click bug logging with third-party apps like Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack is the feature I love the most.
  • I can also test my local web app using Lambda Tunnel feature.
  • Wordpress plugins would be a plus.
LambdaTest helps me to manage and track all the bugs found in my web app with the inbuilt issue tracker and integration with project management tools. Sometimes I need to test my blog page on WordPress then I have to go every page manually. But if WordPress plugins will be added then it will great to use.
Read M Snigdha's full review
Arno Stalpaert profile photo
May 08, 2018

User Review: "LambdaTest is a great and quick tool"

LambdaTest is used in our development department. It's used to analyze websites for bugs, responsiveness and certain other. This tool has an integration for our bug tracking platform, JIRA.
  • Responsive testing
  • Real-time cloud testing
  • Screenshot testing
  • Adding bugs to JIRA
  • Microsoft Surface test device would be a big plus.
  • Responsive testing for multiple pages at once should be great.
LambdaTest is great for analyzing websites after development. You can analyze them quickly with Lamda Test on multiple points.
Read Arno Stalpaert's full review
Archita Naha profile photo
April 13, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "Simply an amazing tool for testers!"

We use LambdaTest at our Quality Assurance department. It helps us make sure that our website provides the same experience to all users regardless of whatever device they are on.
  • Smart testing
  • UI
  • Support
  • Automated Screenshots
  • No API testing
It is best suited in case you want to [use] a cross-browser testing tool.
Read Archita Naha's full review
Alveera Khan profile photo
April 13, 2018

Review: "A Perfect Cross Browser Testing Tool, "LambdaTest""

It was used by me. It helped me in testing my web applications across different web browsers and mobile browsers which I can't have access to at a single time.
  • Smart UI was helpful. It helped me in easily recognize padding issues.
  • Easy responsive test on 18 devices in one go was helpful.
  • They should provide particular space in the cloud where we can save our test cases instead of occupying our device memory.
  • Can't directly copy and paste into the VM browser.
The combination of lots of browsers and OS and versions, that is where it is best suited. Not suited if you are looking for automation and codeless as they don't have it now.
Read Alveera Khan's full review
Antra Gupta profile photo
April 12, 2018

Review: "Perform easy and quick testing with LambdaTest"

We use LambdaTest for making sure that our web apps are cross-browser compatible. Our testing team uses it to test apps on Mac browsers as we usually have Linux or Windows machines. It's quite a useful tool for us and saves a lot of time especially around regression testing and reporting bugs.
  • LambdaTest enhances users in speeding up their release processes. We use LambdaTest to test our web app across 48 different web browsers and devices.
  • Now we don't maintain a device lab for testing. Love the power of the cloud.
  • We are also saving considerable time through in-built integration with Jira. Makes it easier for our testers to report and mark issues.
  • Well usually it works great but adding automation would make it even better.
  • It works nearly on every operating system except Linux.
  • Right now their resolution goes up to 2048x1536 but they need to work up to 4K as well.
With LambdaTest in a single click, the users get virtual access to a testing environment for having desired browser, browser version, operating system, and resolutions. They can check how exactly their websites will look on different devices across various web browsers.
Read Antra Gupta's full review
Marko Kosanovic profile photo
April 03, 2018

LambdaTest Review: "Easy and detailed tests with LamdaTests"

We've used LambdaTest as a part of a project we've been working on. It's been used as a cross browser testing tool for our web applications on multiple operating systems. It was used within a single department, which is focused on cross browser functionality of the web applications we are currently working on.
  • Great selection of browsers, their different versions and operating systems for real time testing
  • Responsive tests for a number of different devices
  • Being able to test local apps by using the Lambda Tunnel feature
  • Lack of higher resolutions for Safari on Mac was a bit of nuisance
It is an excellent cross browsing tool for real time testing. Very intuitive and easy to use.
Read Marko Kosanovic's full review

LambdaTest Scorecard Summary

About LambdaTest

LambdaTest is scalable cloud-based platform aimed at bringing all your software testing needs to cloud infrastructure. The vendor aims to help agile development teams speed up their release process to market faster.

The vendor says with LambdaTest, users can seamlessly test public or locally hosted websites or web apps across 1400+ different browsers, browser versions, operating systems, and resolutions. The vendor’s value proposition is that their platform helps companies ensure that their customers get a pixel perfect experience no matter from which device they access their website.

According to the vendor, key features and business benefits include:

• Perform Real-Time testing on 1400+ desktop & mobile browsers on cloud

• Interactively test and debug on live remote browsers

• Execute Resolution Display Testing and auto-generate Screenshots across multiple devices.

• Log & highlight errors instantly with inbuilt Issue Tracker & Image Editor

• Single click integration with popular project management and enterprise tools like Jira, Asana, Trello, Github, Gitlab, BitBucket, Slack, Visual Studio Team Services.

• Test your locally hosted or privately hosted pages on lambdatest cloud platform.

• Debug With Native Browser Tools On Desktop And Mobile Devices.

• Plugin with WordPress.

LambdaTest Features

Has featureReal time interactive testing
Has featureAutomated Screenshot testing

LambdaTest Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Optional

LambdaTest Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

LambdaTest Support Options