- Customer-centric Approach
- I rarely face any bug in the software, which is normal + their customer support helped me well in time. It would be a shame for me to criticise them.
- LambdaTest has made it all too easy for me to perform cross-browser testing with most updated popular versions of web browsers on multiple OS
- Rapid integrations for bug logging and cooperative chat support cross-browser aid to me
- It has made cross-browser testing very easy at a very low cost.
- I can’t think of one.
- Switching between operating systems in mid testings is one of the great features.
- Quick Launching machines.
- Really low pricing and amazing User Interface.
- "Logging bugs" and "Assign directly to the team members" are also one of the interesting features.
- As a startup, they are really doing great. Nothing such to highlight.
- Automatic Screenshot generation feature of LambdaTest is very much liked in our team.
- LambdaTest helped our designers very much in designing the web pages with pixel perfect user interface.
- You did not go anywhere for the updates that have been made to this tool, you can find every news in the blog section.
- Sometimes it lags can be seen in virtual machine for a very short time.
- It should be faster in screenshot generation.
- Its WordPress plugin should also be available.
I appreciate collection of browsers and operating systems available on LambdaTest, it helped us in providing the beautiful user interface to our clients.
- I like it's one click bug logging feature.
- LambdaTest allows us to test the graphical user interface and detailed functionalities of our website.
- Their support team always remains ready with quick responses.
- When we switch between versions of browsers the session expires.
- Multiple users can not access the same virtual machine at the same time.
- Can’t test downloadable mobile apps
Its integration feature is great and, I think, if they could provide the integration with Bitbucket, they would become the leader in the market.
- In my company we use Slack, so it's integration feature help us a lot.
- We always used to test our site before presenting in front of our clients and prospects.
- It's pixel perfect user experience is great. It feels that we test our website live.
- I'll recommend them to provide access to multiple users at the same time for the same virtual machine.
- When I switched between the versions of the browser, the session expires and sometimes it feels lousy.
- If I do not consider above two, I don't think there is a room for improvement.
- Wordpress plugins would be a plus.
- Smart UI was helpful. It helped me in easily recognize padding issues.
- Easy responsive test on 18 devices in one go was helpful.
- They should provide particular space in the cloud where we can save our test cases instead of occupying our device memory.
- Can't directly copy and paste into the VM browser.
- LambdaTest enhances users in speeding up their release processes. We use LambdaTest to test our web app across 48 different web browsers and devices.
- Now we don't maintain a device lab for testing. Love the power of the cloud.
- We are also saving considerable time through in-built integration with Jira. Makes it easier for our testers to report and mark issues.
- Well usually it works great but adding automation would make it even better.
- It works nearly on every operating system except Linux.
- Right now their resolution goes up to 2048x1536 but they need to work up to 4K as well.
- Great selection of browsers, their different versions and operating systems for real time testing
- Responsive tests for a number of different devices
- Being able to test local apps by using the Lambda Tunnel feature
- Lack of higher resolutions for Safari on Mac was a bit of nuisance
LambdaTest Scorecard Summary
LambdaTest is scalable cloud-based platform aimed at bringing all your software testing needs to cloud infrastructure. The vendor aims to help agile development teams speed up their release process to market faster.
The vendor says with LambdaTest, users can seamlessly test public or locally hosted websites or web apps across 1400+ different browsers, browser versions, operating systems, and resolutions. The vendor’s value proposition is that their platform helps companies ensure that their customers get a pixel perfect experience no matter from which device they access their website.According to the vendor, key features and business benefits include:
Perform Real-Time testing on 1400+ desktop & mobile browsers on cloud
Interactively test and debug on live remote browsers
Execute Resolution Display Testing and auto-generate Screenshots across multiple devices.
Log & highlight errors instantly with inbuilt Issue Tracker & Image Editor
Single click integration with popular project management and enterprise tools like Jira, Asana, Trello, Github, Gitlab, BitBucket, Slack, Visual Studio Team Services.
Test your locally hosted or privately hosted pages on lambdatest cloud platform.
Debug With Native Browser Tools On Desktop And Mobile Devices.
Plugin with WordPress.
LambdaTest Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
LambdaTest Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LambdaTest Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America Countries, European Countries, Australia|