Using LambdaTest Selenium Grid, we have radically reduced the manual testing effort while ensuring our web application's cross-browser …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of LambdaTest, and make your voice heard!
Lite, Lifetime Free
Web & Mobile Browser Automation (Includes Live)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $15 per month per user
LambdaTest is a cloud-based platform that helps users run manual and automation tests of their website and mobile apps. Users can test their native mobile application (Android and iOS) and mobile websites on Real Devices on cloud or choose from emulators & simulators for a multitude of configurations.
Better browser coverage can be attained by running tests across 3,000+ different browsers, devices, and operating systems online. LambdaTest aims to provide a secure, scalable, and reliable cloud-based Selenium Grid that helps run Selenium tests at a faster pace.
The Cypress CLI on LambdaTest, helps expand Cypress test coverage to 40+ browser versions across Windows and macOS platforms.
Users can also take advantage of other frameworks, including Playwright, Puppeteer, and TestCafe, as well as perform manual real time test and visual regression test as and when needed.
Android and iOS Apps can be tested with Real Devices on Cloud or Emulators & iOS Simulators as needed. The user can perform automated app and mobile website testing using Real Devices on cloud. App testing on 50+ locations with enhanced debugging and real time logs help deliver better and faster results.
HyperExecute is a new test execution platform that is up to 70% faster than any cloud based test execution grid. High performing, highly scalable, and with intelligent features, the platform takes care of executing tests in the least time possible so that users can focus on crafting test cases.
TAS enables developers and engineering leaders to accelerate testing, with the goal of reducing job times up to 95% & gain actionable visibility into test cases.
LambdaTest cloud infrastructure can be paired with security and performance behind the user's own firewall. Get exclusive access of selenium grid without stepping out of your firewall.
LT Browser - Responsive Web Testing
LT browser is a developer-oriented tool that helps assess the responsiveness of a website. LT Browser eases the task of mobile testing as responsive tests can run against 50+ different device resolutions.
Users can also create custom devices (or viewports) and test localhost URL without any extensions (or tunnels).
Key Features and advantages of LambdaTest Platform, as described by the vendor:
1.Variety of frameworks to choose from for automation testing.
2.Stability of the online environments with the choice of Real Devices and official Emulator/Simulator.
3.Exclusive products to cater to custom needs of speed, scale, and security eg. HyperExecute, TAS, On-Premise Selenium Grid, LT Browser, and Visual Regression.
4.Exclusive enterprise specific test environment setup.
5.Continuous Testing with Continuous Integration Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, GitLab CI, etc.).
6.Live Interactive Browser and app Compatibility Testing.
7.Faster Automated Screenshot Testing.
8.API For Continuous Testing.
9.Website and App testing across 50+ geographies.
10.Supports apk file/ .ipa/ .app / zip file / public URL for app testing.
- Supported: Automation Test for Cross Browser Testing
- Supported: Mobile Automation Test (Mobile app, and Mobile website testing)
- Supported: Live website testing on 3000+ Browsers and OS combinations
- Supported: Supports Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe, Puppeteer and Playwright for automated cross browser testing
- Supported: Supports appium, EarlGrey, XCUITest and Espresso form mobile app automation testing
- Supported: Unique Propositions : HyperExecute, Test at Scale, and On Premise Selenium Grid
- Innovative Interfaces Uses LambdaTest To Realize Faster TTM By Reducing Test Execution Time
- A $1B Retail Giant Relies On LambdaTest To Scale Confidently And 2X Faster
- How Locusnine Uses LambdaTest To Reduce Test Execution Time By 50%
- LambdaTest Helped One Of The Leading HealthCare Companies To Reduce Testing Time By 90%
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||North America Countries, European Countries, Australia, South African Countries, Asian Countries, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Canada, India|
- Detecting browser-specific UI misalignments and compatibility issues save us a lot of time and work in the long run.
- Intuitive user interface with a built-in development tool
- The support team is reliable.
- we have no concerns so far.
- A smooth and easy interface with testing extensions for CI/CD technologies such as Azure pipelines.
- It was affordably priced and compatible with the most recent browsers.
- Also, the CircleCI and Asana integrations were a major help.
- More detailed analytics for the tests.
- LambdaTest is comparatively an affordable option we use to test our native apps. The support has been great as well.
- Scalable testing has helped us deliver across different real devices including Android smartphones and iPhones.
- It is quite accurate for web and app automation testing.
- More analysis on the results of our tests.
- Circle CI orb
- Parallel testing capability
- Ability to work remotely
- Easier team collaboration with integrating with Slack and Jira
- Helpful support team
- There is no native app testing
- There is no real devices (Only emulators and simulators)
- Slower then on premise setup
- Affordable price.
- CircleCI orb for local testing.
- Underpass app to assist with local testing.
- Slack integration and slack app for screenshot testing.
- Stable environment.
- Yet to come up with real devices.
Using LambdaTest Selenium Grid, we have radically reduced the manual testing effort while ensuring our web application's cross-browser compatibility. It's crucial for us (as a healthcare provider) to make sure that there are no errors. We had to incorporate a lot of changes due to COVID-19 and our in-house infrastructure plateaued the testing cycles, delaying our go-to-market. That’s where LambdaTest came to pull us through.
Leveraging LambdaTest cloud infrastructure, we could scale our automation test cycles without much of a struggle. Our automation team could execute Selenium scripts in their preferred language, and the ability to test parallel helped us optimize our continuous deployment. Thanks to LambdaTest, we can find more critical bugs with less manual testing efforts.
- Offers geolocation testing in automation which is amazing!
- You can select browsers, timezone, country and run the capability to start testing instantly.
- We could scale up with parallel testing on local environment without any maintenance cost.
- Integration with project management tools like JIRA, CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our test cycle easier
- Mobile application testing will be an added benefit for us if Lambdatest implements this real soon.
- Would also like to test on real devices, and we have communicated the same to their support team
- Test statuses such as Lambda Error and VM allocation allowed us to quickly troubleshoot any build that failed while executing.
- The Support team is extremely responsive to analyze any platform related issues.
- Helped us improve our delivery cycle with live debugging while automating the tests.
- Offers integrations with Jira, Jenkins which ensures us better collaboration.
- The analytics over automation dashboard can be more intuitive.
- Native application testing is missing.
- Offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation, which is amazing!
- You can select browsers, OS, country and start testing instantly.
- Scaled up our testing pipeline and by running multiple tests in parallel.
- Integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our cycle easier.
- Mobile application testing would be helpful for us. We have been asking the support team for this feature but it's yet to be implemented.
- Would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.
- Wide range of integrations.
- Live and interactive testing environment.
- Screenshot testing.
- Local page testing.
- Sometimes I feel lags in a virtual machine for a very short period of time.
- When using high resolutions the tests become slightly laggy.
Before we started using LambdaTest, we were limited to the browsers and their versions that are available on our desktops and laptops. But now with LambdaTest, we are using Selenium grid of 2000+ browsers and their versions available on the platform.
If you want a solution to replace testing infrastructure that is hard to maintain and look after, LambdaTest is the best solution according to us.
- More than 2,000 browsers to test on.
- 24/7 active chat support.
- Geo-location testing.
- Sometimes, recorded video takes time to get reflected in gallery.
- Sometimes, it gets slow when connecting to tunnel.
- Neat and Clean UI.
- Availability of browsers and integrations.
- Cheap pricing and features.
- If there's something that adds 5 stars to LambdaTest, it is their customer support team. Their customer support team is really focused on solving customer issues. In my experience of 5 years I have not seen such fast and quick responses like with LambdaTest. Kudos to you team.
- The only concern that I had was automation testing, but now they have launched it so there's nothing to complain about.
- It's reliable and runs without glitches.
- Great customer support.
- Can easily log bugs in Jira and assign to our team member.
- Low cost
- No, issues found. Meeting all my needs.
- User experience: very easy to use and friendly.
- Well developed: alluding to technology.
- Focus on the user: they are aware of their users even personally.
- I think they are in the right direction
- Responsive testing
- Real-time cloud testing
- Screenshot testing
- Adding bugs to JIRA
- Microsoft Surface test device would be a big plus.
- Responsive testing for multiple pages at once should be great.
- Automatic Screenshot generation feature of LambdaTest is very much liked in our team.
- LambdaTest helped our designers very much in designing the web pages with pixel perfect user interface.
- You did not go anywhere for the updates that have been made to this tool, you can find every news in the blog section.
- Sometimes it lags can be seen in virtual machine for a very short time.
- It should be faster in screenshot generation.
- Its WordPress plugin should also be available.
I appreciate collection of browsers and operating systems available on LambdaTest, it helped us in providing the beautiful user interface to our clients.
- I like it's one click bug logging feature.
- LambdaTest allows us to test the graphical user interface and detailed functionalities of our website.
- Their support team always remains ready with quick responses.
- When we switch between versions of browsers the session expires.
- Multiple users can not access the same virtual machine at the same time.
- Can’t test downloadable mobile apps
Its integration feature is great and, I think, if they could provide the integration with Bitbucket, they would become the leader in the market.
- Smart testing
- Automated Screenshots
- No API testing
- Smart UI was helpful. It helped me in easily recognize padding issues.
- Easy responsive test on 18 devices in one go was helpful.
- They should provide particular space in the cloud where we can save our test cases instead of occupying our device memory.
- Can't directly copy and paste into the VM browser.
- In my company we use Slack, so it's integration feature help us a lot.
- We always used to test our site before presenting in front of our clients and prospects.
- It's pixel perfect user experience is great. It feels that we test our website live.
- I'll recommend them to provide access to multiple users at the same time for the same virtual machine.
- When I switched between the versions of the browser, the session expires and sometimes it feels lousy.
- If I do not consider above two, I don't think there is a room for improvement.
- LambdaTest enhances users in speeding up their release processes. We use LambdaTest to test our web app across 48 different web browsers and devices.
- Now we don't maintain a device lab for testing. Love the power of the cloud.
- We are also saving considerable time through in-built integration with Jira. Makes it easier for our testers to report and mark issues.
- Well usually it works great but adding automation would make it even better.
- It works nearly on every operating system except Linux.
- Right now their resolution goes up to 2048x1536 but they need to work up to 4K as well.
- Great selection of browsers, their different versions and operating systems for real time testing
- Responsive tests for a number of different devices
- Being able to test local apps by using the Lambda Tunnel feature
- Lack of higher resolutions for Safari on Mac was a bit of nuisance