Reviews (1-17 of 17)
- Neat and Clean UI.
- Availability of browsers and integrations.
- Cheap pricing and features.
- If there's something that adds 5 stars to LambdaTest, it is their customer support team. Their customer support team is really focused on solving customer issues. In my experience of 5 years I have not seen such fast and quick responses like with LambdaTest. Kudos to you team.
- The only concern that I had was automation testing, but now they have launched it so there's nothing to complain about.
- Customer-centric Approach
- I rarely face any bug in the software, which is normal + their customer support helped me well in time. It would be a shame for me to criticise them.
- LambdaTest has made it all too easy for me to perform cross-browser testing with most updated popular versions of web browsers on multiple OS
- Rapid integrations for bug logging and cooperative chat support cross-browser aid to me
- It has made cross-browser testing very easy at a very low cost.
- I can’t think of one.
- Switching between operating systems in mid testings is one of the great features.
- Quick Launching machines.
- Really low pricing and amazing User Interface.
- "Logging bugs" and "Assign directly to the team members" are also one of the interesting features.
- As a startup, they are really doing great. Nothing such to highlight.
- Automatic Screenshot generation feature of LambdaTest is very much liked in our team.
- LambdaTest helped our designers very much in designing the web pages with pixel perfect user interface.
- You did not go anywhere for the updates that have been made to this tool, you can find every news in the blog section.
- Sometimes it lags can be seen in virtual machine for a very short time.
- It should be faster in screenshot generation.
- Its WordPress plugin should also be available.
I appreciate collection of browsers and operating systems available on LambdaTest, it helped us in providing the beautiful user interface to our clients.
- I like it's one click bug logging feature.
- LambdaTest allows us to test the graphical user interface and detailed functionalities of our website.
- Their support team always remains ready with quick responses.
- When we switch between versions of browsers the session expires.
- Multiple users can not access the same virtual machine at the same time.
- Can’t test downloadable mobile apps
Its integration feature is great and, I think, if they could provide the integration with Bitbucket, they would become the leader in the market.
- In my company we use Slack, so it's integration feature help us a lot.
- We always used to test our site before presenting in front of our clients and prospects.
- It's pixel perfect user experience is great. It feels that we test our website live.
- I'll recommend them to provide access to multiple users at the same time for the same virtual machine.
- When I switched between the versions of the browser, the session expires and sometimes it feels lousy.
- If I do not consider above two, I don't think there is a room for improvement.
- I find LambdaTest very helpful as it provides us more than 1400 combinations of browsers and OS.
- I can also test my local web app using Lambda Tunnel feature.
- Wordpress plugins would be a plus.
- Smart UI was helpful. It helped me in easily recognize padding issues.
- Easy responsive test on 18 devices in one go was helpful.
- They should provide particular space in the cloud where we can save our test cases instead of occupying our device memory.
- Can't directly copy and paste into the VM browser.
- LambdaTest enhances users in speeding up their release processes. We use LambdaTest to test our web app across 48 different web browsers and devices.
- Now we don't maintain a device lab for testing. Love the power of the cloud.
- We are also saving considerable time through in-built integration with Jira. Makes it easier for our testers to report and mark issues.
- Well usually it works great but adding automation would make it even better.
- It works nearly on every operating system except Linux.
- Right now their resolution goes up to 2048x1536 but they need to work up to 4K as well.
- Great selection of browsers, their different versions and operating systems for real time testing
- Responsive tests for a number of different devices
- Being able to test local apps by using the Lambda Tunnel feature
- Lack of higher resolutions for Safari on Mac was a bit of nuisance
LambdaTest Scorecard Summary
LambdaTest's Selenium Grid is compatible with every test automation framework for various programming languages (Java, JavaScipt, C#, Ruby, PHP and Python) that offers Selenium bindings. The vendor says they help you automate your testing workflows for both desktop & mobile-web automation.
With LambdaTest you can execute parallel test sessions simultaneously to significantly reduce your test cycles and increase your product delivery efficiency, claims the vendor. LambdaTest provides a one-click bug logging feature that allows you to log a bug directly from the LambdaTest platform to various bug management tools like Jira, Asana, Trello, Github, Paymo, TeamWork, Mantis, Hive and many more with a single click.
- Selenium Web Testing Automation
- Selenium Grid For Mobile Web-Automation Testing
- Live Interactive Browser Compatibility Testing
- Faster Automated Screenshot Testing
- Parallel Testing For Faster Goto Market Launch
- API For Continuous Testing
- Continuous Testing with Continuous Integration tools
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Live||19/Month||1 concurrent sessions/10 users|
|Web Automation (Includes Live)||79/Month||1 Parallel Test/5 Users|
|Web & Mobile Browser Automation (Includes Live)||99/ Month||1 Parallel Test, 5 Users|
|Lite, Lifetime Free||$0||1 Concurrent session Per Month|
For Enterprises Customize plans are also available. Please contact our Chat Support or drop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
LambdaTest Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
LambdaTest Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LambdaTest Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America Countries, European Countries, Australia, South African Countries, Asian Countries, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Canada, India|