Landingi

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Landingi, and make your voice heard!

Core

$47

Create

$89

Automate

$127

What is Landingi?

Polish company Landingi offers their landing page builder featuring drag and drop editor, a library of images and templates, optimization and collaboration tools, form creator and lead management system.

Landingi Technical Details

Drew Harrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's been a while since I've used Unbounce, but I remember not being very impressed with the landing page templates offered - that may have changed over time, but I do remember it being fairly limited. I also wasn't super impressed by the builder, it felt a bit clunky and unintuitive when compared to Landingi. Not to say Unbounce was bad in any way, I just found Landingi to be a better experience overall.
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
The landing page builder is more difficult to use than Leadpages but you have much more creative control over your designs. Landingi also offers more landing page design options for non-web based businesses where Leadpages caters more to online businesses looking to build email lists.
I've never used a kind-for-kind alternative. Leadpages is generally the market leader, has way more features, and comes in at a much higher price point. Wix is for building rudimentary websites, and offers no integrations outside of their own ecosystem.

However, in general, if you need to create anything more than just simple landing pages, I'd recommend Thrive Architect. It's also a front-end builder, but it's for an entire Wordpress site. Again though, it's apples and oranges when it comes to comparing Landingi. I selected Landingi because I was able to obtain it for a one-time price. At the end of the day, I would recommend it as long as they get their spam issues resolved.
Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
Landingi is more affordable and overall easier to use than ClickFunnels and, in my opinion, just as effective for most companies. As an agency, we have found great value in using a tool that is more affordable and super-fast. Overall, Landingi allows us to put pages up fast, get leads fast and optimize conversions with a couple of clicks.
Justin West | TrustRadius Reviewer
As stated above, I found the appeal of the drag-and-drop editor went away quickly because I couldn't get the pages to look right across various platforms and devices. If that was a simpler process, I'd likely have kept the software.