Landingi

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Landingi, and make your voice heard!

Core

$47

Create

$89

Automate

$127

What is Landingi?

Polish company Landingi offers their landing page builder featuring drag and drop editor, a library of images and templates, optimization and collaboration tools, form creator and lead management system.

Landingi Technical Details

Drew Harrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
Landingi is a powerful, easy-to-use landing page builder that has all the features one would need and expect when it comes to creating high-converting landing pages. I've used it to create about a dozen landing pages that have converted more visitors to leads than when sending traffic directly to my website, which has resulted in a lot more buyers.
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
Landingi is the landing page builder we use for our company. Landingi allows our marketing team to create high-quality landing pages fast. My favorite feature is being able to make multiple variant copies of a landing page so we can test them when running advertising campaigns. It's a quick and easy way to test headlines, calls to actions and more.

As a marketer, I understand the importance of creating unique landing page experiences for different audiences but the landing page creation process can be time-consuming. With Landingi, we can create and save multiple landing page templates, work on landing pages as a team, and can even use their Wordpress plugin to publish landing pages directly to our website. We save an estimate 12 hours a month using Landigni over our previous method of creating landing pages from scratch.
We used Landingi to set up a series of landing pages for content upgrades and webinar sign-ups.

Landingi, just like its many competitors, is a front-end, WYSIWYG landing page builder. They have a drag and drop interface, allowing you to make pixel-perfect designs (at least on desktop, which I'll explain later).
Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Landingi for our main niche landing page, and I love that it is an easy-to-use tool that allows me to put a page up fast. The interface is not complex, however it contains many features that are useful for a business like mine. I have also used it for creating quick landing pages and temporary pages for clients while their websites are being built.

They also offer A/B testing which is pretty useful for specific campaigns, but my favorite part is just how easy and fast I can have a page up and running and be alerted of new leads coming in.
Justin West | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am essentially the chief cook and bottle washer of my own marketing agency. I do digital marketing, and I'm ALWAYS in need of a good landing page software. Landingi promised drag and drop simplicity - which it delivered on - but that made often for pages where you couldn't keep a consistent look on various devices.
We use Landingi to design our lead magnet landing pages as well as the landing pages of some of our clients. Landingi helps to solve our design needs because it is very easy and quick to have a landing page up and running using their easy to use page builder.