Software and hardware inventory tracking (10)
Asset relationship management (9)
License management (6)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lansweeper, and make your voice heard!
Free (up to 100 assets)
Additional Help Desk Agents
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1 per year per asset
Lansweeper - Network Discovery and IT Asset Management Software
Lansweeper is an IT asset management solution that provides network discovery of all connected users, devices, and software within the IT estate. Lansweeper's advanced device recognition capabilities allow for complete visibility across the entire IT estate, in one centralized IT inventory.
Know Your IT
Lansweeper automatically and continuously discovers IT assets across infrastructure — servers, laptops, desktops, virtual & cloud machines, networks devices and IoT assets— in order to create an always-accurate, up-to-date inventory with detailed and granular IT asset data. Not only the hardware specs, but also the user data and installed software are gathered in one central repository.
Lansweeper also discovers devices that only briefly touch the network, as well as shadow IT and forgotten, idle devices, identifying them accurately.
- Increase Visibility: Eliminate blind spots and discover previously unknown assets.
- Boost Productivity: Automate recordkeeping and reporting.
- Improve Security: Identify risks, vulnerabilities and non-compliance issues.
- Optimize Costs: Reveal needless expenses and manage IT more cost-effectively.
- Supported: Software and hardware inventory tracking
- Supported: License management
- Supported: Asset relationship management
- IBM Security QRadar
- Splunk Enterprise
- Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR (formerly Demisto)
- Microsoft Sentinel (formerly Azure Sentinel)
- Splunk SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) (formerly Phantom)
- Mint Service Desk
- License Dashboard License Manager
- ArcusTeam DeviceTotal
- Corent SurPaaS
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|