Laserfiche is an enterprise content management solution that automates processes, manages documents, and integrates applications across the organization. It works within the user's existing infrastructure by bringing their applications together, with the goal of simplifying how work gets done.
With Laserfiche’s code-free process designer, users can keep things moving quickly between departments without programming experience. Document management features digitize and organize business-critical information while keeping team members on the same page every step of the way.
Since 1987, Laserfiche has developed compliance and business process solutions for multiple industries, including:
•Local, State and Federal Government
•Higher Education and K-12
The vendor promises to help organizations achieve rapid ROI with Laserfiche’s robust, out-of-the-box features or leverage powerful customization tools to develop solutions that meet their needs.
Laserfiche aims to streamline business operations so users can focus on the people and ideas that drive their businesses forward.
- Supported: Content capture & imaging
- Supported: File sync, storage & archiving
- Supported: Document management
- Supported: Records management
- Supported: Content search & retrieval
- Supported: Enterprise content collaboration
- Supported: Content publishing & creation
- Supported: Security, risk management & information governance
- Supported: Contract lifecycle management
- Supported: Automated workflows
- Supported: Mobile support
- Supported: Integration
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||North America, South America, Europe, Eurasia, Africa, China, India, South Pacific, Middle East, Australia|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese|