LastPass for Business

LastPass for Business Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

I can save my own passwords for me to use on my phone or computer but it doesn't allow me to share to others. I much prefer LastPass and find it useful for not only business but for personal reasons as well. No more having to remember every last sign in or password. It all just gets to be so much, LastPass makes it easier.
Greg Madden, CISSP | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dashlane is a great product itself, but in my experience using them both, LastPass is faster and more consistent. There were times using Dashlane that it took 5 to 6 seconds to autofill a password and by that time I could have already copied and pasted from LastPass, but I have never seen LastPass take more than 2 or 3 seconds to populate credentials and it does so in the correct box more frequently.
Carlos Andrés Patiño | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think the main thing is that it works everywhere unlike the exclusive functionality of Apple iCloud password storage. LastPass can be everywhere regardless of the operating system of your computer or mobile.
I don't have many others to compare it with, but LastPass with the room for growth is still the best platform for password management that I have ever seen.
They offer similar capabilities, but LastPass had a cleaner UI and was more user-friendly. Both of them struggled a little bit with customer service, but I'd say Lastpass has a slight edge on that as well.
Also, Bitwarden made it very difficult sometimes to log back in, which was not great because I had to look around for the master password.
Jonatan Serna | TrustRadius Reviewer
With the whole amount of features and options to save and remember your passwords, notes, emails addresses, card information, and others, Last Pass has become a nice partner on our daily and inevitable log ins in websites, apps and more, if you are looking for a safe application that can store your information, you should be using this.
LastPass [for Business] is very similar to 1Password in terms of its scope, safety measures, and password management. If you have the funds, investing in LastPass for Business is very much worth it because of the on demand customer support, pre-recorded trainings and ease of use and implementation. If not, 1Password is basically a thrifty version of LastPass.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have used LastPass for several years, and it's the only password manager I have used, and I haven't had any reason to try out alternatives. When I find something that works for me, I tend to stay loyal as I hate the idea of moving my information to somewhere new for the sake of saving a few pennies.
Samuel Laflamme | TrustRadius Reviewer
Lastpass is much easier to use for the users. Password Hub has more features, but people need to be more tech-savvy to use it at its maximum potential. Lastpass also well knows which can help us a lot when we need to do training. Some people may already use it at home.
Jill Liegghio | TrustRadius Reviewer
Even though OneNote isn't a password keeper, this was the way I used to do it. It is one level more secure than a piece of paper taped to your desk. LastPass has allowed me to move away from this very insecure method of keeping important information. This is the only secure password software package we've tried out as an organization. Our project manager has tried several other and recommended this one for testing.
Rob Rotundo | TrustRadius Reviewer
LastPass for Business just had a better overall package. They are well known for what they do and they were able to tailor a package to suit our needs better than the competitors. While I believe we would have been OK going with any of these competitors, LastPass ended up being the wise choice for us.
I haven't used a lot of password management softwares a side from the Google password saver that comes from using a specific browser but I would recommend Lastpass to anyone that needs to save a lot of passwords securely across multiple devices.
Robert Ross | TrustRadius Reviewer
Depending on what you were looking for, it's not full-on identity management, but it does provide password management which might work for your organization and the needs at the time.
I was introduced to LastPass via a trusted colleague and was sold on it from the recommendation and did not evaluate other options. LastPass has met or exceeded those expectations and has performed admirably for us with very few drawbacks. LastPass improves security practices and makes it easy on the administrator to control access to various services, which is why it was originally chosen.
Easy to use and intuitive UI and experience. Feels trusted and secured seeing the company's motto and reputation with global clients. Tons of features and ease of accessing it with a large team. Device constraints are very limited as compared to any other password manager. Overall, an all-in-one tool in budget.
LastPass is a full and complex solution that can also offer you forms, credit cards, business cards, and many other solutions to have your users digitally safe and controlled. It can offer you more than any other solution on the market in terms of safety due to the encryption levels that it uses.
Ali Kazempour | TrustRadius Reviewer
Quick search and more features than other competitors and having security certifications and ISOs. It is also very reasonable in terms of price and features that it offers in the cloud platform.
LastPass – Simple, Straightforward cost per/user/month billed annually per user. Can trial. Features include: a vault for every user, shared folders, standard security policies, basic reporting, multiple admins and a “super” admin ability (super does everything, reg admin can be limited), zero-knowledge security model, access from anywhere, add and remove or instantly block access recommended for 50 or less size teams. Able to import our current Excel list. LastPass will never know your master password. They have it super encrypted and can never get to it in-case they are ever hacked. Very good reviews. Put simple - the others just didn't compare to these benefits. Ratings for LastPass surpassed the other three.

LastPass for Business Scorecard Summary

Identity Management (7)
ID-Management Access Control (47)
ID Management Single-Sign On (SSO) (26)
Multi-Factor Authentication (40)
Password Management (62)
9.6
Account Provisioning and De-provisioning (44)
ID Management Workflow Automation (22)
ID Risk Management (36)

What is LastPass for Business?

LastPass for Business is identity management software that covers password management, single sign-on, and multifactor authentication. LastPass business solutions aim to help teams & businesses take control of their identity management by providing unified visibility across every entry point to the user’s business. From cloud and mobile apps to legacy on-premise tools, the vendor says LastPass' purpose is to help businesses be more secure, maintain compliance, and increase productivity.

LastPass for Business Video

What is LastPass?

LastPass for Business Pricing

More Pricing Information

More pricing information from LastPass for Business

SaaS Editions Pricing
Pricing DetailsTerms
Free$0.00
Premium$3.00per month (billed annually)
Teams$4.00Per User Per Month (billed annually)
Enterprise$6.00Per User Per Month (billed annually)
Identity$8.00Per User Per Month (billed annually)

LastPass for Business Technical Details