LastPass Is Very Useful

May 31, 2022
I use Lastpass to manage my password and protect my login credentials. It also makes it easy for users to grant my VA access to platforms …

Password Management (99)

9.5

Multi-Factor Authentication (70)

ID-Management Access Control (77)

Account Provisioning and De-provisioning (70)

Video Reviews (2)

Record

Free

Premium

per month (billed annually)

Teams

Per User Per Month (billed annually)

Identity Management

What is LastPass for Business?

LastPass for Business is identity management software that covers password management, single sign-on, and multifactor authentication. LastPass business solutions aim to help teams & businesses take control of their identity management by providing unified visibility across every entry point to the user’s business. From cloud and mobile apps to legacy on-premise tools, the vendor says LastPass' purpose is to help businesses be more secure, maintain compliance, and increase productivity.

LastPass for Business Video

What is LastPass?

LastPass for Business Competitors

LastPass for Business Technical Details

What is LastPass for Business?

LastPass, a GoTo (formerly LogMeIn) company, is a password management application to simplify access to enterprise applications for users but also increase centrality and ease of management of access for administrators with task automation, convenient and secure password sharing, and other features.

What is LastPass for Business's best feature?

Reviewers rate Password Management highest, with a score of 9.5.

Who uses LastPass for Business?

The most common users of LastPass for Business are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

This would be the only place where we were disappointed with the performance of LastPass. Customer support wasn't always readily available and sometimes took a long time to get a response. It's not like we needed to contact them often, but it seemed that when we did need them, it was a challenge each and every time.
There might be a little room for improvement in Support. Although their support is satisfactory but sometimes it may take little more time for response and rectification. They do have a support number to logging complaints and raising issues which is accessible to everyone. Although I would request them to do a little improvement.
The online documentation for the tool is extensive. Almost all questions have an answer available in the documentation. Phone support is responsive and helpful. Any issues I have brought up with support to date have been addressed quickly.
Ashish Agrawal | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's a simple tool. Also available for free for new users, so anyone who is looking to evaluate the product should give their employees access to Lastpass and let them evaluate how quickly they can work with it. It's a good tool with secured servers, and we never faced a single data breach in years.
Lastpass provides that extra, much-needed protection and password management solution for all business types. The software is compatible with all devices. It conducts monitoring and generates audit reports to constantly improve security; can be deployed across your organization or business, synchronizes your login information, and auto-fills as needed. In my opinion, this removes a layer of burden and saves time for users.
Lastpass for business is very well supported. I cannot recall a time when my team needed to reach out and we were not received in a timely manner by the support team. Other applications such as Bitwarden have had flaky support and we struggled to get the help we needed for business implementations.
They have improved with their support, but the time difference is something to keep into account. We are located in the EU and the company has almost retracted from the EU - no more local account managers or support engineers. Hope this is coming back in the future as they deserve it to have better support.
Hunter Bonner | TrustRadius Reviewer
What kept it from the 10 ratings, is the daily login that I must complete. Even Microsoft allows you after a 2FA login, to stay logged in for at least 14 days. I just find it annoying that LastPass for Business does not offer this. However, overall the software is solid, portable with mobile options, and when used in an MSP environment, there is nothing better to be perfectly frank.
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is a great software and we rely on it, but a consistent issue that we've run into over the years is that it can be challenging for someone to accept a shared password. While their support is very helpful in solving this issue, conveying it to those who are being granted access can lead to confusion and frustration. Essentially what happens is that a shared password doesn't get accepted (sometimes it doesn't even appear as a pending shared password) if on the browser version. (or there have been times it didn't work in the app version but did in the browser version). This has almost been a dealbreaker at times due to the frustration of sharing the needed credentials, but overall, the other features have outweighed this issue.
Will Goad | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have always been able to get help when needed. But, I don't need it. The system is intuitive and helps articles are sufficient. To me, with this kind of software, I should not have to engage in support. LastPass has been designed and deployed in such a way that I don't. That makes the service great.
I think it's an incredibly helpful bit of software that does exactly what it's set up to do, I don't know why my previous employers haven't purchased it! It feels like safe software to use and is a helpful and intuitive extension to the browser that doesn't get in the way. I appreciate that it'll request to store info whenever you make a new account somewhere, so there's no manual delay in typing it in somewhere. Being able to share card details and general notes of info as well as a great feature.
Karrie Brazaski | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have only needed to reach out for formal support once and they were very helpful and quick to help us resolve the issue. They were friendly and helpful, I have no complaints. Overall LastPass is very user-friendly and easy to use so there is rarely a need for support.