LastPass for Business Reviews

Diane Eby | TrustRadius Reviewer

Your One-Stop Password Savior

Support Rating

It has met every expectation we had. It does everything we wanted/needed it to do. It is cost effective and easy to add users when needed. They have impressive support and training (webinars and if you can't attend, you get the recording if you registered so you can listen when convenient)! With software purchases there always seem to be growing pains. The only growing pains we had were because of COVID-19 lockdown and I was still able to set up the program and learn from my home office!!! Implementation didn't go as easily as it should have simply because I was doing it through Zoom calls and at a distance. Not being readily available to co-workers as they were onboarding was the hitch.
Read Diane Eby's full review
Derek Asher | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 17, 2020

LastPass for Business is the way to go to reduce security admin headaches!

Support Rating

The customer support is quick and responsive. I'm glad that LastPass for Business provided an option for call-in support, as sometimes my schedule gets overwhelmed and I miss email replies. I'm able to get an issue resolved quickly and effectively. Our dedicated customer success manager also checks in with us to see how everything is going and is able to keep an eye on our general usage to make suggestions or offer additional assistance.
Read Derek Asher's full review
Lisa Cooks | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2020

Don’t Pass on LastPass

Support Rating

Customer service needs to improve. It's hard to get a callback. Also, there are issues that need to be addressed primarily to gain access if the administrator on the account leaves the company.
Read Lisa Cooks's full review
November 17, 2020

LastPass is the LastStop for credential management and the beginnings of a whole lot more.

Support Rating

Once you are paying for LastPass, the customer service is top notch. They do make their support number difficult to locate, instead suggesting self help knowledge base articles, but it is possible to find. I haven't yet had a problem they were unable to solve quickly and professionally. Good products don't need much in the way of support.
November 10, 2020

LastPass: Serious Security Breach

Support Rating

We have been using LastPass premium plan for a little while now and the whole point of us taking that subscription is because we have believed it would allow us to send access to different websites to different people without having to reveal the passwords to those people. Thus, helping with our security. Well for the last two days, almost three, it has been apparent that LastPass is revealing passwords to users even when we have specifically chosen not to allow those users to see the password. When the user goes to enter those details, launching the website through the LastPass Vault, it takes them to the website and they can click on a little eye and it will reveal the password that is underlined which is TERRIBLE. Clearly, the entire opposite of what we are trying to achieve by having paid for a version of LastPass to keep passwords secure. I do not understand what is going on with LastPass. I emailed them, they responded once. I emailed again, NOTHING. I am appalled at this major security breach. There are people out there now who have access to all of our passwords. It has taken us a considerable amount of time to go and try to rectify and change passwords but there's no point because now they can see the new passwords. MAJOR SECURITY BREACH. Absolutely DISGUSTED with LastPass and lack of response.

ID-Management Access Control (22)
ID Management Single-Sign On (SSO) (9)
Multi-Factor Authentication (16)
Password Management (31)
Account Provisioning and De-provisioning (21)
ID Management Workflow Automation (9)
ID Risk Management (16)

About LastPass for Business

LastPass for Business is identity management software that covers password management, single sign-on, and multifactor authentication. LastPass business solutions aim to help teams & businesses take control of their identity management by providing unified visibility across every entry point to the user’s business. From cloud and mobile apps to legacy on-premise tools, the vendor says LastPass' purpose is to help businesses be more secure, maintain compliance, and increase productivity.

LastPass for Business Technical Details