Reviews (1-6 of 6)
February 11, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Lattice is being used to evaluate performance review as well as to align the objectives of all of the people on the company. We also used it on a day to day basis to give basis to the feedback process between managers and employees and as a central hub where the organizational chart is available for everyone to see.
- Very visual feel, the organizational chart helps everyone understand the company structure.
- Great if you are going to use the OKR methodology.
- Its not easy to request feedback from your manager.
- Customer support is slow to respond.
Read Gabriela Band's full review
Lattice is well suited for companies that are very focused. We use it to disseminate the OKR methodology in all of the employees of the company and it has helped a lot to make sure everybody is focused on the most important tasks and is able to think strategically and not get lost on details that do not add value.
Lattice is being used as the review solution throughout our entire organization.
Read this authenticated review
Lattice is a great tool for very simple teams but for larger organizations, a bit more customization is required.
October 15, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use Lattice quarterly for performance reviews and to seek feedback across different departments in the company. Every year (around this time) every single employee will log on to use Lattice for the yearly annual review. This is a great way to seek feedback in a singular process that is uncomplicated to use.
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
Lattice is very well suited for large companies that have employees asking members from different teams across different departments for feedback and reviews. Lattice would be less well suited at a company under 100 people. I think it's best used when there are many different people who would have to utilize this.
We are using Lattice across the whole organization to help with weekly updates, 1 on 1's and self-reviews. Implementing Lattice has helped with being able to write down wins and opportunities to help prepare when reviews come around not having to remember what you've done for the past 6 months to a year when it comes to your performance review.
- Weekly reminders to write weekly updates.
- Asking how 1 to 1's went after 1 to 1 meeting has finished.
- Super user-friendly.
Read Johann Davila's full review
Lattice is well suited to help with companies that do performance reviews and employees do self-reviews. It acts like a personal journal to write down your accomplishments, goal settings, and 1 on 1's that you can come back and update later or come back to for reference when it comes times to writing your self-review.
Lattice is being used across all of the organization. We use it to align the same objectives across the company. The great thing about the software is that you can customize it to follow the OKR methodology which we use internally and you get to understand how each objective from each member in the organization is correlated and points to a bigger goal.
- You can follow the OKR methodology within the software.
- You get a clear picture of the hierarchy and the organizational chart of the business.
- It can be integrated with Slack.
- Email notifications are quite annoying, they should be customizable and more useful.
- Workes better on desktop than in the app.
- Customer support is not very fast on issue resolution.
Read this authenticated review
Lattice is very useful for technological companies that want to focus their efforts on the OKR methodology as there are not a lot of tools in the market that can be adapted to do it. It's useful for big organizations since the cost is a bit high and its functionalities only make sense when a certain number of employees is met.
February 21, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use Lattice as the major software platform for assisting in the establishment, cascading, managing and measuring of progress against established corporate, department and individual goals/objectives. It has proven to be very effective across the enterprise, especially as it relates to the cascading of goals from the top of the organization down to the individual contributor level. Most recently, we've had managers start to use the "check-in" feature, which allows for a real-time assessment of where people stand individually, as a department, or as an organization in our collective progress against established objectives. The transparency Lattice creates is a tremendous resource for the entire C-suite, as we are able to easily drill-down and see any outliers... ensuring we are all continuing to march in the same direction and at the same speed.
- Lattice helps drive the cascading of goals/objectives down thru the entire organization. (This is crucial, in my experience, as employee engagement is more easily achieved when we can create that "line of sight" for people at all levels of the company.).
- Lattice creates a living, breathing talent management platform... allowing managers - and employees - to stop worrying about remembering all the great achievements that should be acknowledged during performance feedback discussions. The check-in feature (when used appropriately) keeps employees focused and managers informed.
- Lattice provides an intuitive performance feedback process/platform, which is configurable to a great degree to meet the needs of our organization.
- While I am delighted to find that the Lattice platform offers a 360 Feedback, it is a bit rudimentary. No ability to do any statistical analysis of responses/ratings, etc. Would really like to see them beef this area up, as it is a tremendous value add to have as a part of the platform.
- I'd love to see the Lominger competency library as a standard option to choose from in the set-up. That is (in my experience, anyway) the most-comprehensive competency library available, and would love to be able to access as a standard part of Lattice.
- On the back-end of the formal performance feedback cycle, I believe those with Admin rights need to be able to have access to ALL forms at all times. We are often asked by managers to go in and make changes or edits once a review has been submitted, and at present, it takes a bit of time to find the workaround. Not an optimal approach.
Read Brad Holliday, PHR, SHRM-CP, CBM, MBA's full review
I think Lattice is well suited for nearly any scenario... but can see that as we grow, there may come a day when we simply outgrow its capabilities (at least as they stand presently). But for start-ups and small or mid-sized companies, the "bang for the buck" is second to none!
Lattice Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Lattice Technical Details