Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- LawGro allows us to send surveys and questions with different interaction points with our client. Based on the client's response it also intelligently offers more options to them and help capture their feedback holistically. All the responses are then presented in an analytical fashion to gives us something called Client Happiness Index, which helps us gauge the happiness levels and take steps in addressing the gaps.
- We are able to add reminders to almost anything, e.g. sending a birthday greeting, call up someone or just even remind us for some internal task. We now create reminders for small to big, any kind of tasks and never miss them.
- The automatic reminders feature with invoices has helped to improve our collections.
- It takes more time to create new document templates. Once done, we save lot of time in generating new documents. LawGro allows to import the word document but there are formatting gaps which have to be fixed manually.
- Client Intake forms - It is the best. I was able to create the intakes seamlessly in just minutes.
- Document Assembly - It took us a while to take live our internal templates but now we see a lot of advantages and are able to roll out documents quickly in just a few clicks
- Intake forms cannot be attached to documents currently. It will be great to see this feature soon. I spoke to their support and they informed, its WIP and they will roll out in due course
- Case management is awesome at LawGro. It allows us to create all type of tasks - with a specific deadline and the ones without any specific deadline. I liked this feature a lot, as we are able to create all our tasks and do not miss any of them.
- Sending invoices is a breeze with LawGro. It just takes us a minute to raise invoices and share it with our clients. The automatic reminders have helped us improve our collections to a great extent.
- Client Intake forms are really simple. It has helped us to collect all our client data electronically and reduce the paperwork. Many of our clients are impressed with our new system.
- LawGro offers a wide set of analytics related to our practice - whether its about invoicing, payments, team efficiency or metrics related to a case. They have been adding continuously to the list and all the insights are so meaningful and useful that we were able to plan for things better.
- LawGro support is just Awesome. Really loved it. They are very quick and responsive.
- Searching case notes for specific keywords is not supported. Will be great to see this feature soon.
- Version control on document assembly is a great feature on LawGro but it does not tags documents with version numbers.
- Approval workflow for invoicing is missing. It will be great to review and approve invoices and time entries before sending to the client.
LawGro Scorecard Summary
LawGro aims to help law firms grow their practice. This solution includes a cloud and mobile based legal practice management software powered by Artificial Intelligence and is driven by real-time analytics. LawGro offers secure and collaborative ways to engage with clients for a more rewarding experience.
The vendor’s value proposition is that LawGro frees up an average of 32% billable hours or 12+ hours a week for each user.
Please visit our pricing page, to compare features and to choose the right plan. https://lawgro.com/pricing/
LawGro Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
LawGro Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||United States|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|