Lead Liaison is a cloud-based sales and marketing automation solution. This solution provides equal focus to sales support with solutions such as a hot-lead dashboard, Buy Signals and a live ticker alert of businesses on the customer's website.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/47/Zh/9HETOOQN9QW0.PNGA poor choice with no return on investment, comparing badly to alternatives.Before choosing Lead Liaison we were already using other platforms for identifying site visitors, managing landing pages and performing email campaigns. But we had no marketing automation tool. The ideal was to have a single platform for identifying site visitors, doing marketing automation, landing pages and email campaigns. Lead Liaison seemed capable of this and was a lower cost than separate platforms.,The customer service is very good, it's personal and timely. Onboarding goes the extra mile, they assign you a dedicated person for 3 months. They appear to be continuously adding features to the platform.,Sadly the data is bad. Real bad. We had 2600% ROI from a competitor product that only identified visitors by IP address. Where as LeadLiaison (offering this feature plus many others) did not fully give a return on investment in 12 months. The platform is confusing and not cohesive. The platform tries to do many things. They keep rolling out features but do not perfect them. The landing pages features is dreadful and needs to be much stronger for this type of product. The normally friendly face of the company turns against when you wish to cancel and stop using them. The platform is very closed off to integrations in comparisons with other solutions we've evaluated before and since. There is no community support, so all support has to come directly from Lead Liaison. This slows down solving problems even though their support is good. We suffered particularly due to being in a different time zone (we are in the UK).,1,We have not had a return on investment. The opprotunity cost is estimated to be 10% negative hit on our revenue purely on measurable sales, not including lost time.,Lead Forensics,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,Lead Forensics, ActiveCampaign, UnbounceLead Liaison is spot onWe use Lead Liaison for our lead management as we do not have (nor will have) a full blown CRM. The software is very easy to implement and use, and if we run into any issues the reps respond immediately with a video on how to complete the task at hand, or they bring one of their developers in the conversation to create a solution for us. The company is VERY responsive.,The form customization is perfect. Very easy to use. The insight we get from the form's (GPS) data is nice as we do not have to mandate fields anymore. The ability to pass thru a lot of data on the back end works for our process. The internal receiver (customer service or sales reps) of the form data knows exactly what campaign the lead came from, what clinical specialty is tied to the prospect and what product is of interest. All seamlessly.,Import trade show leads from the show's lead capture systems,10,Ability to create custom forms per campaign.,salesforce,Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Progress SitefinityLead Liaison Functions as a True Partner in the Growth of my Business AND my clients!Lead LIaison is being used by my company and clients. I have an online marketing and email agency so it is used across the entire organization as a service we provide. Addresses prospecting/lead generation, follow up, tracking AND offers a venue for deepening the relationship with existing clients and showing prospects what they can accomplish within their respective businesses. They function as a true partner and are always looking to help me grow my business, offering suggestions and introductions that are beneficial. Impeccable customer service!,The company has AWESOME customer service, which, regardless of how great your product may be, without good cutomer service, I'm not interested for myself OR clients. Implementation Ease of use,Would be nice for a note section in the contacts OR a complete CRM within Honestly, at this point I could not make any "worthy" suggestions I am happy thus far!,10,Ability to attract more targeted prospects. Deepen the relationship with existing clients AND increase the amount of revenue from clients as this is an added service in addition to our online marketing services. One client paid for my costs!,Infusionsoft and HubSpot,Less than 10,000,B2BThe software to use for managing your marketing campaignsMarketing is now under even more scrutiny for companies wanting the details with campaign and ROI. Many companies are overwhelmed by social media and wondering if it is worth engaging in the conversation. Lead Liaison is my one stop shop to gain insights into how my marketing campaigns, investments and social trends as it relates to our services. Another added benefit is predictive modeling. We now can take the data from tracking in combination of adding a numerical value [which] leads to more understanding of which tactics lead to sales and measure the sales cycle. Let Lead Liaison help you manage the numerous tactics through marketing automation so you can focus on your company's strategies.,Predictive Modeling Social Media Management End-to-end Ease of use Easy connection to CRMs,As with any tool, getting started Specialist versed in managing the product for me,9,Full-circle Social Media tracking Understanding sales cycles Better idea of target audience base on tracking interactions,,Less than 10,000,B2B,,,Campaign tracking Predictive modeling Insightful dashboards,The details from Lead Liaison, the lead generation needed and the number of closed deals each month. Leveraging landing page with blogs to collect data as it relates to answering best practice questions. The ability to resell to my clients which helps me understand trends between industries.,Email Campaign Nurturing Once we have a better understand of what tactics convert, we change the numerical value in the predictive capability for improving close time frames Pick-up more on the segmentation of improving campaigns,10,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Prior Experience with the Product Vendor Reputation Existing Relationship with the Vendor Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor Analyst Reports,There was a slight but definite increase in satisfaction among buyers who used more features at the start of their deployment. This was especially notable because it appears to contradict the popular “crawl-walk-run” approach, in which marketers start with a simple marketing automation deployment and add features over time. We need to do more with Lead Liaison for greater return.,Vendor implemented,Yes,Change management was minimal,Speed of adoption Deciding if we were going to include soft cost with hard cost for ROI Taking too long for adopting all the capabilities.,10,No,10,No,I don't have just one situation for exceptional support. I always receive the best attention to ensure I'm up running and knowing where my business is going. I wish other companies would take this type of attitude for helping their clients. I will continue to leverage this for my clients as well.,Building landing pages Pushing content to Social Media Campaign tracking,Just getting started Making sure the list in your CRM is correct I think this was more our issue than Lead Liaison, but moving to Google for leveraging the platform,Yes,9
Lead Liaison Lead Management Automation

Lead Liaison LMA Reviews

Lead Liaison LMA
Filter 4 vetted Lead Liaison LMA reviews and ratings
James Summers profile photo
March 09, 2018

Lead Liaison LMA Review: "A poor choice with no return on investment, comparing badly to alternatives."

• The customer service is very good, it's personal and timely.
  • Onboarding goes the extra mile, they assign you a dedicated person for 3 months.
  • They appear to be continuously adding features to the platform.
  • Sadly the data is bad. Real bad. We had 2600% ROI from a competitor product that only identified visitors by IP address. Where as LeadLiaison (offering this feature plus many others) did not fully give a return on investment in 12 months.
  • The platform is confusing and not cohesive.
  • The platform tries to do many things. They keep rolling out features but do not perfect them.
  • The landing pages features is dreadful and needs to be much stronger for this type of product.
  • The normally friendly face of the company turns against when you wish to cancel and stop using them.
  • The platform is very closed off to integrations in comparisons with other solutions we've evaluated before and since.
  • There is no community support, so all support has to come directly from Lead Liaison. This slows down solving problems even though their support is good. We suffered particularly due to being in a different time zone (we are in the UK).
I think Lead Liaison could work well for new companies without an existing tech stack as you can also use it as your CRM.

For a more mature company, especially one with multiple existing platform, I do not think it is worth switching, as all of the features will likely seem inferior to alternative specialist tools, many of which are cheaper, better supported and better integrated.
Read James Summers's full review
Linda Stacy profile photo
December 19, 2016

Lead Liaison LMA Review: "Lead Liaison is spot on"

• The form customization is perfect. Very easy to use.
  • The insight we get from the form's (GPS) data is nice as we do not have to mandate fields anymore.
  • The ability to pass thru a lot of data on the back end works for our process. The internal receiver (customer service or sales reps) of the form data knows exactly what campaign the lead came from, what clinical specialty is tied to the prospect and what product is of interest. All seamlessly.
  • Import trade show leads from the show's lead capture systems
Good: lead management, GPS data harvesting, and back end data pass through.
Read Linda Stacy's full review
Cindy K. Brown profile photo
September 28, 2015

Lead Liaison LMA Review: "Lead Liaison Functions as a True Partner in the Growth of my Business AND my clients!"

• The company has AWESOME customer service, which, regardless of how great your product may be, without good cutomer service, I'm not interested for myself OR clients.
  • Implementation
  • Ease of use
  • Would be nice for a note section in the contacts OR a complete CRM within
  • Honestly, at this point I could not make any "worthy" suggestions I am happy thus far!
The only thing for me that was missing was the contact management capability. My clients are small businesses so my needs would be different from a Fortune 500 company. I found them to be extremely insightful into my needs and uses of the system. I discussed my current clients and they offered suggestions as to how the system would be beneficial to them. Which turned out to be correct, by the way!
Read Cindy K. Brown's full review
Troy Rockman profile photo
July 22, 2015

Lead Liaison LMA Review: "The software to use for managing your marketing campaigns"

• Predictive Modeling
  • Social Media Management End-to-end
  • Ease of use
  • Easy connection to CRMs
  • As with any tool, getting started
  • Specialist versed in managing the product for me
Understand your business needs and then find the software that best matches those needs.
Read Troy Rockman's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (4)
Dynamic content (3)
Ability to test dynamic content (3)
Landing pages (4)
A/B testing (2)
Mobile optimization (3)
Email deliverability (3)
1.8
List management (4)
3.1
Triggered drip sequences (2)
Lead nurturing (4)
2.7
Lead scoring and grading (4)
4.3
Data quality management (3)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (3)
3.6
Calendaring (2)
Event/webinar marketing (2)
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
Social profile integration (2)
Dashboards (3)
1.8
Standard reports (3)
Custom reports (3)
API (4)
1.9
Role-based workflow & approvals (2)
Customizability (3)
1.0
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2)
Integration with SugarCRM (1)

About Lead Liaison LMA

• Drip Email Marketing
  • Landing Pages
  • WYSIWYG Landing Page Editor
  • Forms, A/B Testing - Emails
  • Dynamic Content, Dynamic Content Testing (pre-send)
  • Mobile Optimized
  • Dynamic Delivery

Lead Management Features

• Marketing Lead Database
  • Lead Segmentation
  • Lead Nurturing/Multi-touch Campaigns
  • Lead Scoring and Grading
  • Online Behavior Tracking
  • Multi-Channel Tracking (Web/Mobile)
  • Data Quality Management
  • Automated Sales Alerts and Tasks
  • CRM Integration (Data Sync)
  • Lead Lifecycle Workflows

• Content Management System
  • Reverse IP Lookup

Lead Liaison LMA Screenshots

Lead Liaison LMA Integrations

GoToWebinar, Salesforce.com, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, 3rd Party Email Service Providers, Zapier

Lead Liaison LMA Competitors

Entry-level set up fee?Required
Visitor Tracking$250Page Views per Month
Sales and Marketing Automation$500# of Licensed Contacts

Lead Liaison LMA Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Lead Liaison LMA Support Options