Good tool

January 06, 2022

April 29, 2021
Tried to get lead lists for marketing purposes (lookalike audiences, email marketing, etc.).

Your data is so out of date!

January 19, 2021

Super tool for lead generation!

December 29, 2020

Great platform for marketers

April 30, 2020

Low Risk High Reward!

March 13, 2020

November 12, 2019

Amazing Tool to look for new leads

October 04, 2019

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of LeadFuze, and make your voice heard!

What is LeadFuze?

Find any business professional's contact information. Search entire market segments, or for specific individuals or accounts. Used by salespeople, recruiters, and marketers to help them build their ideal list of leads and candidates. LeadFuze aggregates the world’s…

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.leadfuze.com/pricing

1 person want pricing too

What is UpLead?

UpLead is a B2B data provider and technology company based in Southern California providing access to verified B2B contacts with direct email addresses. Search by industry, location, sales volume, number of employees, public vs private, contact title, job function, management level, technologies…

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence software solution offered by LinkedIn.

What is LeadFuze?

Find any business professional's contact information.

Search entire market segments, or for specific individuals or accounts.

LeadFuze aggregates the world’s professional data to continue to deliver fresh leads. It's prospecting, automated!

LeadFuze Features

• Supported: Market based search that allows you to find leads based on industry, role, size, location, what technologies are used, Adwords budget, company news and signals, if companies are hiring, and more!
  • Supported: Account based search allows you to add a list of domains or companies and find the lead that fits the role you are targeting. Or, you can use it to perform one-off lookups for specific individuals!
  • Supported: Fuzebot crawls the web, and all of our data sources every day looking for leads that match your criteria. Then adds them to your list for you. He stays on top of over 350 million records, crawling the web, and syncing with data providers. This ensures you get the most accurate data (including email, phone, social and more) to give you a complete 360 degree view.
  • Supported: Native integrations (or Zapier) allow you to connect the tools you're already using. Then, sync them to lists inside of LeadFuze to completely automate your workflow.

LeadFuze Screenshots

Search for new potential customers by industry, role, location, size, technologies used (or not used), Adwords budget, company news and signals, if a company is hiring for different roles, and more!Find ideal potential leads by industry, size, Adwords budget, latest news and signals, technologies currently used (or not used), if companies are hiring for certain roles, and more.Search entire market segments using personal criterial like their role, skills, education, time in role, and even estimated salary.Add a list of companies or domains you want to target, select your ideal role you're targeting and viola - you have a list of the ideal potential targets you're after.  You can look up individuals using just the first, last, and company fields and you can even find anyone that has ever worked for a company.Grab contact information and social profiles, as well as see additional information about the lead and the company they work for. You'll see all recent company news, job postings, technologies used, and more.Find additional employees at the company, and easily get their contact information as well.Connect tools to lists and automatically send new leads automatically into the tools you use for your CRM, ATS, or even outreach tools.

LeadFuze Integrations

LeadFuze Competitors

LeadFuze Customer Size Distribution

Consumers0%
Small Businesses (1-50 employees)94%
Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)4%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)2%

LeadFuze Technical Details

Supported CountriesUnited States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Europe, and New Zealand
Supported LanguagesEnglish

What are LeadFuze's top competitors?

Data.com are common alternatives for LeadFuze.

What is LeadFuze's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses LeadFuze?

The most common users of LeadFuze are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Zack Martin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Leadfuze to quickly create targeted prospect lists for sales and marketing in my business. Our funnel is always full.
  • Ease of use
  • Quick to set up
  • High quality data
  • More phone number coverage
  • multiple salesforce integrations
I think this platform can help anyone who knows what they want to do with the data. Great targeting and it is easy to use.
January 06, 2022

Good tool

Jamie Sylvian | TrustRadius Reviewer
Helps with day to day lead generation, data's are double verified so make it spam free. The fuzebot is a another great addition which automates the whole process and adds new leads every day. Overall it is a good alternative for a conventional data scraping and outreach prospecting. I highly recommend this product.
  • Fuzebot that automates the process
  • Double verified emails which is a advantage
  • Support team
  • Limitation with list
  • Can have options to choose what data has to be pushed inside close.io
  • Duplication when pushed to a Google sheet
The main key is double verified emails which avoids the chance for bounces. Fuzebot is great as it automates the process of adding leads on daily bases and pushes any new leads into CRM with ease which saves a lot of time and effort. Overall it is a good tool for data scarping and outreach prospecting.
Mark Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company is a small digital agency and finding qualified leads to market is a huge undertaking. Lead Fuze makes it easy to find leads to do cold outreach to. So far we are getting a good response from these leads. We wanted a lead scraping solution that connects with cold emailing and other software for automation. So far, we are only doing cold email but we are bringing on a VA to help with cold messaging outreach on LinkedIn. Lead Fuze will double-check email addresses for validity so if you do a cold emailing campaign, you'll have way fewer bad emails.
  • You can scrape 1000 quality leads in less than 1 day and feed them directly into your cold emailing software.
  • Lead Fuze can double-check email validity which will help your emailing domain not get blacklisted because of email bouncing back.
  • Lead Fuze focuses on LinkedIn users which makes the leads much higher quality since 21% of people change their job every year.
  • Lead Fuze is a little hard to use. Some things are not easily apparent but with live chat getting answers is fast.
  • Understanding maximum sizes of lists was a little confusing at first.
  • I'm sure they will make improvements to everything.
I give Lead Fuze an excellent rating because the double-checking feature for email addresses makes it so you don't have to purchase additional software and you don't have to worry about emails bouncing back from old, wrong emails like some other lead scrapers do. You can scrape 1000 quality leads in about 1 day and feed them directly into your cold emailing software like High Level, Woodpecker, Active Campaign, etc.
April 29, 2021

• Online interface
  • Types of data available
  • Hard to get enough double-verified leads in the categories we needed, and non-double-verified leads probably wouldn't be good enough quality
I'm not sure. We didn't get much value, but it might be because of the way we were trying to use it. Might be worth a shot for someone else.
Escalated support was helpful (Justin)
Gary Shouldis | TrustRadius Reviewer
LeadFuze has big a huge help with our outbound lead generation programs. It is used by our sales and marketing teams to find and contact our ideal clients. It's a great all in one tool where you can find leads through extensive filters, verify the email and send emails all in a single platform. It's a great program for serious lead gen needs.
  • All in one lead gen tool, great for managing your lead generation workflows
  • Lots of filters for finding your ideal clients
  • Easy to use and customer support is very responsive
  • LeadFuze could use more leads in other countries, we service Canada and find it not as robust as the US options
  • While a large %, we do find invalid lead data when we run them through verification
  • When contacts leave jobs or change positions, it's not always updated
LeadFuze is great for B2B companies that need an all-in-one lead generation outreach program. This software allows even novices to curate targeted lists and run outreach programs at scale. It is well suited for small or large teams and both the marketing and sales team can benefit from the program. It is also a useful tool for HR, where you can curate lists of qualified candidates and reach out to them proactively.
Clive Elleforde | TrustRadius Reviewer
By department, primarily for lead gen but it doesn't deliver on that requirement at all. The data is so far out of date (I mean years) that it isn't worth using the search criteria to gain leads.
  • Finding companies.
  • Campaigns.
  • Their data is deplorably out of date. Getting 95%+ bounce rates. Leads identified are poor quality as is the search criteria. On doing a banking search over 16 banks, it found only 12 contacts across 2 banks with CX or digital transformation contacts. All the emails bounced.
I think it is positioned well on price, but you don't get your money's worth due to poor data. The reports I have managed to download, I haven't had any emails that actually worked in the campaigns. Even if we do them individually through our own account, they still bounce.
Very poor again. I booked 3 demonstrations with them, the first failed to support due to tech issues, the second one failed to arrive for the meeting, as did the third meeting arranged. I had difficulty trying to find anywhere to engage online with them, so the customer experience is very low down in my opinion.
Mission Suite uses LeadFuze to manage our top of funnel lead generation and create lists for email lead generation and sales calls. We are currently using it primarily as a top of funnel tool for our email campaigns, trying to get people into our email funnels for webinars. In short order, we'll be using it to provide our sales person with targeted leads to call on.
  • The information provided is amazing
  • It's quick and easy to learn
  • They connect with a ton of other platforms
  • They removed the ability to connect to my email platform itself
LeadFuze is great for anyone trying to figure out where to find leads without having to go out looking for them on LinkedIn or other platforms. When I was more involved in selling, I'd have to go out of my way to find out who the decision makers were, what their email addresses were, and how to get in touch with them. LeadFuze combines all of that work, which would usually account for four or five phone calls, into one easy to manage search.
I've never had a problem with the support from LeadFuze. It's always been top notch!
Dror Hodeda | TrustRadius Reviewer
LeadFuze helped my business generate leads at record speed and there are a lot of filters to choose from. The integration option (between LeadFuze and other email extraction software and additional software) saves a lot of time, and we can focus on the more important part of the business, generating income.
  • Finds valid leads.
  • Integration with difficult software.
  • Automated process.
  • Don't see any. It is not always easy to come up with the perfect strategy but it has nothing to do with LeadFuze.
LeadFuze gets the job done fast and accurate. if there is something I love about LeadFuze is the fact that they integrate the system with several other software where I can find extra leads and create an automatic process. searching for leads is really time consuming and the solution LeadFuze is suggesting is extraordinary.
LeadFuze has live chat support and when the support is offline I can leave a message and I always receive a replacement within less the a few hours. It also has a learning center (academy) with answers and solutions to every question and I use it on a regular basis in order to learn more about the software.
It helps [to] and gets a better quality of leads prospects and it has [been] a huge time saver for my team. It solves the issue of spending time finding someone's info manually. Besides that, it's super simple and easy to use. And mostly they have amazing customer support. I never saw anything like that anywhere else. They help with any issue we have.
  • Easy to use.
  • Find relevant info.
  • Great customer support.
  • Good database.
  • When someone is leaving the job it get mistakes.
  • If someone changes positions it's not always finding the email.
  • I will want to get notification when they finding something that won't be able to find before.
It's well suited for the sales and marketing team. It helps to score leads we are getting and bring more relevant info to the sales persons.
It is less good for really small companies and small teams. If you are planning to use it for a huge organization so you might have some trouble.
Best customer support. I never saw anything like that. They respond really fast, they are proposals, and care about their product and their customers. I will say this [is] why I really love them and will use it again in my next company for sure and will recommend it to others.
Adam Goodman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a small organization. LeadFuze helps us scale our sales outreach efforts in a way that's both cost-effective and that saves a great deal of time. We often must reach out to people tied to different industries and areas of expertise. LeadFuze helps us manage our outreach efforts with ease.
  • Customer support is excellent.
  • Ease of integration with existing CRM.
  • Automated lead gen tied to detailed search criteria.
  • It would be great if there was a way to add a tag to contact imports that was recognized by the CRM system.
  • I loved the educational videos tied to outreach strategy/email crafting, etc. I'd like to see those come back to the platform as they were very helpful.
LeadFuze is well suited for a small team that wants to scale its cold outreach efforts. This is a great resource to pinpoint key decision-maker contacts across just about every vertical of business.
Very prompt feedback and help. They are very customer-centric and want nothing but success for their clients.
Sal Carrero | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a user of LeadFuze and I use it for target marketing. The data that it provides is excellent and I am able to know a lot about the individuals that I will be reaching out to. Their customer service is great and if I ever get stuck, they are there for me.
  • Very accurate data.
  • Great customer service.
  • Easy to target individuals.
  • Export limits.
  • Automation limits.
  • Could have more integration.
LeadFuze is not a cheap scraper so it's not for people that want to spam databases, it is costed at the higher end for genuine marketers that want to have lots of information about the prospects they want to contact. I highly recommend LeadFuze.
Their customer service is outstanding and prompt.
It is very rare for me to leave a 10 for a review, however LeadFuze customer support really deserves a 10. They are prompt at answering questions and offer advice on best practice for gathering data and outbound emails. Also, they provide regular updates regarding future updates to their platform. I highly recommend Leadfuze.
March 13, 2020

Low Risk High Reward!

Josh Banayan | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's being used as a team member, it's always out there generating leads for us and makes it super easy for us to close leads. We just type in what we are looking for and who our target market is and we let LeadFuze do the rest. It's really awesome and easy to use.
  • Generates Leads
  • Sends Out emails
  • User Interface
  • Lead quality
  • Verified Leads
Small team that has a large market. Almost impossible to reach out to everybody manually. Let a system like this do it for you. If your market is very small I could see how this wouldn't be as helpful.
The team is always available and answers questions right away. They are very passionate about what they do.
November 12, 2019

Paul Crosby PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire organization uses this tool to locate leads. The tool helps us in locating potential new customers that are interested in our online and onsite customized training for business analysis, project management, lean six sigma, Agile, and leadership.
  • A simple user interface to learn.
  • Gets results quickly.
  • Fairly accurate results.
  • Downloads are not instant - link is sent in email.
  • Larger lists would be helpful.
The location of leads in a target market audience is pretty good. Higher accuracy than their competitors.
Support is good, but there is limited help that can be had after business hours.
We are constantly looking for a way to put our products in front of the customers. LeadFuze gives us an ability to choose who we would like to talk to.
  • Simplicity - easy to use, easy to navigate
  • Good results - we have really specific products but even with that we were able to find leads from several industries
  • You can connect it to most popular platforms like Zapier and HubSpot which makes it easier to work with across all platforms.
  • They used have a possibility to send emails right from the app with sequences, I wish they could bring it back.
If you need to find a lead you go to LeadFuze. If you need to find contact detail info about specific company you should go there.
Whenever we have a problem or a question they answer really quickly, sometimes even with short videos of how to do things. That's impressive.
Douglas Ferguson | TrustRadius Reviewer
LeadFuze is a great source of leads for outbound email. Quick and easy to set up.
  • Search for leads
  • Build Lists
  • Can't clone a list
  • Can't copy/paste search criteria
Great tool for quickly generating a list of targets.
Responsive, helpful, friendly.

We need the verified email address of as many industry-related professionals as possible to promote our team leader's book, TV show, and online course. LeadFuze has been incredible for us to achieve that goal.

After an exhaustive search for different methods to obtain validated email addresses for our FB Ad targeting campaign, we found the oasis that is LeadFuze. We don't need to be working with overseas contractors scraping sites for potentially inaccurate data anymore, and we're already seeing tremendous engagement from the leads we've pulled from LeadFuze.

• Provide validated email addresses
  • Excellent user interface
  • Fast server bot speed
  • Larger list size options
  • Monthly pricing options
  • Custom request accommodation
Whether you have an existing list of leads that you need to verify or are looking for verified leads and associated information beyond just names and email addresses, LeadFuze is absolutely the best. My team leader has a book, television show, and an online course that is about to release and we found this service to be the most reliable source of information for potential new customers to target with Facebook advertisements.
Stephanie Curtin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Doing business outreach, Leadfuze has become my go-to on almost on a daily basis. Its ability to provide a wide spectrum of results and more importantly, reliable and accurate - makes it a must-have. Working in the B2B space, clients come from a large variety of industries and each has different business needs which need fulfilling and I'm happy knowing that I have Leadfuze as the power-horse to help to make it possible.
  • Large variety of results.
  • Ease of use.
  • Reliable.
  • Not very granular search criteria.
Leadfuze is well suited for anyone doing business outreach. It might be less appropriate for occasional use as the price for getting most out if it can become quite steep.
Elaine Jane | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LeadFuze to generate leads for the organization for marketing purposes (events, trade missions, trade shows). LeadFuze helps us find new targets and be able to contact them quickly and efficiently. Our Marketing department only uses the application but that's all is necessary for our purposes.
  • Automated searches.
  • Unlimited Leads.
  • Double verified emails.
  • Needs international leads.
  • A little slow when searching.
  • Lists could be longer than 1000 contacts.
LeadFuze is great when you want to automate your search tasks - for example, every month you wish to find new contacts in a certain sector and geographic location, well LeadFuze can do that and add them to a lead list and let you know when those new leads come in.
Scot Armstrong | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LeadFuze to proactively generate leads. It is used primarily by our marketing and sales team. We have not yet begun to explore all the ways we can apply the tool.
  • Pinpoints leads we are proactively seeking
  • Provides a great lead generation to investment value
  • Automate lead generation using AI
  • Access to more leads for the investment
  • Increased boolean values for search
Proactive Lead Generation
Shehryar Shaukat ¦ B2B ¦ SAAS ¦ Aggressive Growth | TrustRadius Reviewer
I don't have to hire VA's anymore for the cumbersome task of creating lists through scraping various channels. The problem with VA's can be that it's difficult to gauge the quality of their leads. Whereas with LeadFuze lead generation is now like a breeze.

I especially love the ultra targeting ability where I can play around with various filters to reach a specific market segment or a company account.
  • Lead generation.
  • Cold email lists.
  • LinkedIn network expansion.
  • List for retargeting.
  • They need to have something in place so that the Leadfuze system is not abused by Spammers
  • The onboarding needs to improve a lot in my opinion, you expect stellar onboarding from such an awesome tool.
  • Please have 24/7 chat support rather than only having it during US timezones.
Well suited for:
- Lead generation
- Cold email lists
- LinkedIn network expansion
- List for retargeting
Nolan Bulger | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LeadFuze to build lead lists quickly and automate our lead generation process. It has helped us save a tremendous amount of time searching for potential customers' data. We use LeadFuze across the entire organization.
  • It's intuitive and easy to use.
  • The ability to see a prospect's technologies used and Adwords budgets are super helpful.
  • Automation puts list building on autopilot.
  • 'Industry' categorization, specifically with CSV exports.
  • It would be nice to see integrations available for both plans.
  • Domain names don't always match the company.
LeadFuze is best for building lead lists on a regular basis. The ability to 'niche down' is very helpful when it comes to targeting your ideal customer.
Scott Carson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it to help us not only reach out to other real estate investors on LinkedIn to help us move assets and attract funding for deals, we are also using it with our podcast to help book guest spots and speaking opportunities on other podcasts to help get the word out as well.
  • Pulling detailed leads via our searches
  • Including social media connections (when available)
  • Helping us identify true leads quickly and effectively versus having to hunt them down
  • Increasing lead numbers
  • Helping with the search function
  • Organizing your searches
If you have specific audiences and job description/titles in organizations, then it's easier for LeadFuze to work. It's not as easy to use if it's a niche position or job title. The more specific across the market, the better the leads and better results with your searches for your business needs.
Jonathan Rockett | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm a small operation, and the ability to completely automate my prospecting for B2B leads (my main target customers) allows me to focus on sales and fulfillment... This is game changing for me!
  • I really like the 'no nonsense' interface and simplicity of LeadFuse. As a digital marketing agency, I also really like the AdWords budget filter... This is great! I can target prospects who are already spending at least 'X' amount of money on paid ads, so I have a basic idea of their budget before I even approach them. This avoids the 'what's your budget' question evasiveness that prospects often give. I can tell them I already know how much they are spending on PPC and cut through the BS.
  • I also like the 'technology used' filter. Since we work primarily with Wordpress, I can target prospects NOT using WordPress and pitch web design in a more meaningful way. Or, conversely, I can target ONLY companies using WordPress.
  • Finally, I like the semi-automation feature. I can have FuseBot pull down 100 new leads based on my criteria every Monday and, before I dump them into my automated email outreach/nurture campaign, I can glance over them and make sure the all look ok (admittedly, sometimes there are some weird strays in the results that are not in the geography or industry I'm looking for, so I can skip those).
  • An Estimated Company Revenue filter would be nice.. I know that's not really a 'true' searchable data point but, (per one of the LeadFuse help videos) using the '# of employees' filter, you can estimate a ballpark company revenue based on revenue generated per employee by industry. Some industry figures are as much as $300k/yr revenue generated per employee, and some are like $60k/yr. Obviously, you can look these up, filter by # of employees and do the math yourself, but it would be even more 'idiot proof' to add these industry-specific calculations into the LeadFuse search so that Estimated Company Revenue could be an actual filter... just an idea.
  • I was a little disappointed by the low quantity of search results in the business category of Facility/Landscaping/Cleaning Service since this is a target demographic for me... But, comparing other similar lead generation sources, that seems to be universal and perhaps not as much of a shortcoming with LeadFuse specifically.
I like the ability to dump manageable quantities of leads into my warm email outreach campaigns, without having a huge master list of leads to break up manually into chunks, and the FuseBot automation literally puts it on autopilot every week when I am ready to add new leads into the top of my funnel.
Tyler Pure | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to generate and automate our cold email/LinkedIn connection lead generation process. It keeps our list building within our company, so we don't have to outsource or spend time/money on someone else to do it for us. We're a small business, so it is used by our Marketing team to qualify leads to be sent to sales.
  • Automation of list building. I use it in conjunction with Zapier and Google Sheets as well as my Email automation provider and it runs very smoothly.
  • Finding verified email addresses.
  • Daily updates to your lists with Fuzebot.
  • Sometimes the Fuzebot misses out on the entire list and stops updating it.
LeadFuze is well suited for building a cold reach-out campaign for your business. By finding the emails and/or LinkedIn profiles, we're always able to connect with our prospects at multiple points and generate a lead nurturing and warmth campaign.
Jessica Schwindt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it to gather prospects for our lead generation. It solves the problem of not having contact information for our target avatar.
  • LinkedIn profiles are included.
  • You can save searches.
  • Allowing you to upload a CSV of names.
  • Allow you to filter leads you've already pulled.
  • Don't have a 1000 person cap.
LeadFuze is well suited for anyone who is trying to gather contact information for their lead generation as a company.