https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/f0/sR/UT0LXFI9MTAF.PNGEnterprise Software on an SMB BudgetI'm using LeadFuze to automate outbound and inbound marketing for myself and for my clients.,Strong integrations with Zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market Allows you to drip out your new leads easily Unlimited... with a catch Good social profiles Doesn't require you to manually click through LinkedIn They actually know what they are doing (more on this later),Not many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration) Lead list caps,9,Offer clients outbound leads Source consistent leads Drip leads into my outreach system Expand to new markets easily,LeadFuze Provides Great Leads & Ease of Use for a Fair PriceWe are a small insurance agency and we use LeadFuze to find highly targeted for our prospects for our sales efforts. I am the primary user at this point and use it to build highly targeted lists that are automatically added to our CRM and mailing system. It is a huge time saver as the leads can be paced over time.,Simple interface with powerful search filters. Automatic transfer of leads into our CRM. Build as many highly targeted lists as we need.,The inability to add specific tags to the records as they are added to our CRM. Zapier integration is very limited. A limited number of mailing system connected to the platform.,10,Time saved building targeted lead lists. Additional sales attributed to leads pulled from LeadFuze. Overall the service has delivered on its promise of high-quality leads.,,ActiveCampaign, VMware Fusion, CalendlyLeadFuze is awesome!I am using it for a few companies to extract high quality data. It helps me ensure I have a large amount of data that is super targeted and vital for my pipeline.,They have an unlimited data plan that is amazing for the price. They have a leadfuze bot that updates your data based on your criteria so its always working for you even when you're sleeping. They have awesome live chat support!,I think they can add more triggers to their data.,10,It has a huge ROI by increasing our pipeline and ability to contact our best targets/prospects.,Pretty good lead quality (ie, they mostly match the search parameters you used to pull them)We use LeadFuze to find leads that match our criteria, which in turn allows for higher converting campaigns.,The lead quality is pretty good (ie, they mostly match the search parameters you used to pull them). The search facility is powerful. You can filter by technology, adwords spend, job listings and more. Their support is very responsive during business hours, and they respond after hours and weekends as well.,Would like to see higher or no limits on search results per search, leads per list, and leads per day added by their automations Would be great if support could be 24 x 7 and respond in under an hour. Would also be great to have as close to 100% data accuracy,9,Because of high quality of the LeadFuze leads (ie, they match our search criteria), our campaigns experienced a high conversion rate, which in turn resulted in more sales opportunities. The high quality of LeadFuze leads also save us time. With lower quality leads, we would have to spend more time cleaning them up further. Their support has been helpful in coming up with search criteria to reach our target, again saving us time.,,Zapier, Dropbox, SkypeEasy and Efficient Lead Gen tool, it's here!We are just new in using the LeadFuze tool, and I would say it helped us save tons of our time rather than doing manual lead research all around the internet. Also, the leads it provides are "pure person" leads or should I say people with LinkedIn profiles. LeadFuze has a very user-friendly interface and you can't say "oh I don't know how to use this" because the tabs and the filters were incredibly made for users to feel ease when using. The tool is actually used by our email marketing team in maximizing our email campaigns and connecting to possible people in the hopes of doing B2B for our business. We have not yet seen the effect yet since we just recently used the tool but as for now, the leads that we have were already doubled in numbers compared to our first set of leads which we manually searched in the internet.,Saves tons of time Specified Leads for each industry or niche Has a friendly user interface Specific filters for each tabs were pretty accurate,The list only limits to a thousand of leads. Some of the leads were not updated (e.g some of the leads were no longer connected to a specific company or niche) 24hr. Support shall be administered,8,Saves cost in terms of manpower (for manual lead generation) Saves time (days, weeks , months costs of man power in doing manual lead generation) You get tons of decision makers leads and do email marketing in a most efficient manner,LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LeadFuze

LeadFuze Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

LeadFuze
Filter 33 vetted LeadFuze reviews and ratings
Scott Martinis profile photo
December 05, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Enterprise Software on an SMB Budget"

• Strong integrations with Zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market
  • Allows you to drip out your new leads easily
  • Unlimited... with a catch
  • Good social profiles
  • Doesn't require you to manually click through LinkedIn
  • They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)
  • Not many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration)
  • Lead list caps
If you want to reach companies with at least a decent online presence (local businesses are harder) or professionals at those companies, LeadFuze is perfect.

You won't find an easier solution to create a list and automatically send it into outreach software. I've looked.
Read Scott Martinis's full review
Scott Scales profile photo
September 07, 2018

Review: "LeadFuze Provides Great Leads & Ease of Use for a Fair Price"

• Simple interface with powerful search filters.
  • Automatic transfer of leads into our CRM.
  • Build as many highly targeted lists as we need.
  • The inability to add specific tags to the records as they are added to our CRM.
  • Zapier integration is very limited.
  • A limited number of mailing system connected to the platform.
I can only speak to using this service as a small business owner. It works well for us as a very targeted lead source and easily add them to our CRM and drip marketing system. LeadFuze allows us to create as many lists as we need so we can target small lists of very highly targeted prospects.
Read Scott Scales's full review
Jesse Hernandez profile photo
August 10, 2018

User Review: "LeadFuze is awesome!"

• They have an unlimited data plan that is amazing for the price.
  • They have a leadfuze bot that updates your data based on your criteria so its always working for you even when you're sleeping.
  • They have awesome live chat support!
  • I think they can add more triggers to their data.
It's perfect for companies who are looking for high quality data especially outbound agencies!
Read Jesse Hernandez's full review
October 10, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Pretty good lead quality (ie, they mostly match the search parameters you used to pull them)"

• The lead quality is pretty good (ie, they mostly match the search parameters you used to pull them).
  • The search facility is powerful. You can filter by technology, adwords spend, job listings and more.
  • Their support is very responsive during business hours, and they respond after hours and weekends as well.
  • Would like to see higher or no limits on search results per search, leads per list, and leads per day added by their automations
  • Would be great if support could be 24 x 7 and respond in under an hour.
  • Would also be great to have as close to 100% data accuracy
For us we have used LeadFuze effectively to contact B2B businesses owners and C-suite executives. Their database is US centric however.
November 05, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Easy and Efficient Lead Gen tool, it's here!"

• Saves tons of time
  • Specified Leads for each industry or niche
  • Has a friendly user interface
  • Specific filters for each tabs were pretty accurate
  • The list only limits to a thousand of leads.
  • Some of the leads were not updated (e.g some of the leads were no longer connected to a specific company or niche)
  • 24hr. Support shall be administered
LeadFuze will save you tons and tons of your time in doing the lead generation. Also, you have access to company's decision makers which is I guess one of the great advantages of this tool. You are able to get "pure email addresses" from people of different companies/niches other than emails like "info@, etc.."
Bobby Shields profile photo
May 28, 2018

User Review: "LeadFuze is great bang for buck!"

It is my sales tool for automated outbound email to my territory. It allows me to focus on calls and in person appointments as opposed to spending too much time writing emails!
  • Targeting prospects based on area and profession! This is everything in almost every line of sales work.
  • Feedback from the LeadFuze team regarding email copy and strategy. Its helping improve my personal process, as well as that of my team!
  • Automated follow ups! Love it.
  • Would love to be able to send more or somehow get around spam filters.
  • The lead pool is constantly getting expanded, but users should know specifically how large it is when signing up.
  • Sometimes the feedback took a bit longer than expected to get, but once we got it it was highly valuable.
It is ideal to reach the largest number of people in a specific industry! Might be less appropriate in an in-person ONLY role, but more often than not, sales emails need to happen!
Read Bobby Shields's full review
Chuck Conner profile photo
February 20, 2018

User Review: "LeadFuze Is The Real Deal"

We're using LeadFuze to automate our sales outreach. We also use it to find qualified leads. The assistance it has provided in those two areas is really game-changing for our firm. It automatically sends a pre-determined number of emails to the leads that we have targeted. That saves us a tremendous amount of time and ensures that our prospecting goals are met every day.
  • It's incredibly easy to set up and use. It does exactly what they said it would do and then some. The interface is easy to navigate and very intuitive. It looks good and works like it to.
  • The support team is really on top of things. They respond to issues very quickly and have gone above and beyond more than once. I'd put their customer service up against anyone in this space.
  • The training is outstanding. They not only teach you to use the platform, they teach you to write a great email sequence that your prospects will want to read and engage with. They cover all of the bases.
  • The sales automation process is really powerful. In fact, I think it will change the trajectory of this business in a positive way. It's just a fantastic tool and one I wish I'd had twenty years ago.
  • The only pushback that anyone might have is on the price. It's not the cheapest solution available, but it is far and away the best in my view. At the end of the day, it's about price-value, and the price value of the product is on-point.
  • Nothing else stands out.
If you're looking to grow your revenue base through email outreach to prospects, this is the platform to use. I haven't come across anything else on the market that has had such an immediate and dramatic impact on my business. It's transformed our sales outreach and freed up time to focus on other areas that need our attention.
Read Chuck Conner's full review
K. Clarence Lawrence profile photo
January 12, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "GREAT lead generation tool for cold email prospecting"

LeadFuze serves as our cold email sourcing and email marketing outreach platform. We use LeadFuze to source the correct prospects as well as get the needed contact information to contact them. With LeadFuze also taking care of the task of emailing the prospect as well as consistently following up.
  • Lead Generation
  • Cold Email Prospecting
  • Automated cold email outreach
  • More leads per pricing tier
  • Recommendation of prospects based on our usage behavior
  • Triple check email authenticity before adding them against our monthly credits
Anyone looking to be successful with consistent lead generation.
Read K. Clarence Lawrence's full review
Nicholas Rudolph profile photo
May 04, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Easy to Use, Easy to Grow"

It is one of our primary tools for prospect identification and initial cold contact. It makes it simple to identify new lead info and integrating that info into a drip email campaign.
  • Finding new leads is as easy as plugging in some basic industry info. It collects and delivers new leads daily.
  • Integrating simple drip email campaigns with the leads that are found in step one. New leads can be automatically added to the email campaign.
  • The training modules are well laid out, self directed, and actually do provide a good working knowledge base on how to use the system.
  • Not sure how it could be addressed, but my email account was flagged twice in the first month. It wasnt an "aged" account, so I'm hoping it will dissipate in time. Multiple articles are provided on how to keep your emails "on the right side" of the rules, but they are mostly derivative copies of the same article.
It has simplicity in identifying new lead info and integrating that info into a drip email campaign. Their training system is smart too-it teaches you how to use the system (and rewards you with extra "lead credits" for doing so), and it reduces their customer support costs. Smart. Who doesn't like smart?
Read Nicholas Rudolph's full review
Kris Asleson profile photo
January 08, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Diamond in the rough!"

Leadfuze is being used by our sales department to generate new leads on autopilot. It's most useful for us as a small business to be able to "set and forget" our prospecting efforts. Everything is easy to use and the price point is great. No complaints so far with using Leadfuze!
  • Easy user experience to make the process of prospecting enjoyable rather than just a necessity.
  • The brand is engaging and the customer service backs it up. Good new-school company.
  • The Academy was a good, systemized way to train me how to use Leadfuze.
  • Some of the functionality is still a little buggy, but other than that I don't have any complaints.
Leadfuze is good for a business with a basic sales process in place, but who are also very busy and can't find time to manually prospect.
Read Kris Asleson's full review
Lyman Montgomery,MBA, CLRP, IPMA-CP, LSSBB profile photo
January 03, 2018

Review: "LeadFuze is a great tool for Sourcing Leads"

My company, Focused Driven Lifestyle Coaching is using LeadFuze as our primary lead generation software for my sales department. We are very pleased with how easy and nimble the features are to use and my sales team is able to source and qualify leads by creating a preferred profile and customizing a sequence letter that targets that specific customer is a real bonus.
  • The templates offer customization and targeted to your customer base
  • You get a lot of value from the training modules
  • The cost of the software pays for itself in landing your first customer
  • The software is easy to navigate
  • The adding user functionality could be improved
  • I don't like how it runs out of leads and forces you to update
  • If you sign the six-month contract, you cannot change it or cancel it.
I think it is well suited for organizations that have a team of people using it as a lead generation tool and would like to keep leads in your funnel and have a system of follow-up through its sequences approach is pretty much a bonus in my book since a lot of software systems and CRMs lack this capability.
Read Lyman Montgomery,MBA, CLRP, IPMA-CP, LSSBB's full review
Mel Kaario profile photo
February 22, 2018

User Review: "Leadfuze Rocks"

We use Leadfuze to source leads that would normally take many hours a week. It allows us to automate the outreach and track those who show some interest allowing us to pursue them with warm e-mails. LeadFuze is truly a great time saver for our small business. And it delivers warm prospects interested in what you have to offer.
  • Customer service is very responsive and they have an Academy that has some easy to understand instructional videos. The videos are needed because the learning curve takes a while. But that's okay, it's well worth it.
  • LeadFuze will find you the leads you want based on the parameters you want in a few seconds. Really, in just a few seconds.
  • The ability to create a sequence of personalized emails and have the system send out any number of every day is just tremendous. Doing this manually would lead to burn out in just a few weeks.
  • As mentioned, the learning curve can be a little steep. But they do have great customer service to make it much easier.
If you know who your prospects are and they are in the US then Leadfuze is for you! They don't have leads for any other countries currently other than the US.
Read Mel Kaario's full review
Scott Hughes profile photo
February 13, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Great tool!"

We use LeadFusz for our cold email outreach in the business development department.
  • LeadFuze simplifies the prospecting process
  • Easy to use!
  • Great data to pull leads from
  • A bit confusing at first but plenty of videos to explain
Great for B2B companies.
Read Scott Hughes's full review
Philip Pompetti profile photo
February 09, 2018

User Review: "LeadFuze does it all. Hands down."

We use LeadFuze for lead generation, sales prospecting, top-of-funnel generation, and email sequencing.
  • Lead generation
  • Email sequencing
  • Reporting
  • A/B Testing
  • Website UI/UX
  • Help articles
  • General navigability of the app
Well suited for Lead generation. Getting access to double verified leads in industries that matter to your company is critically important to growing your firm. No one does cold outreach and sales prospecting better than LeadFuze
Read Philip Pompetti's full review
March 28, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Great platform with amazing service, they really care about their clients!"

LeadFuze is being used by our Marketing department. It addressed issues that we had with other email platforms with not being able to send out larger bulk lists from our sales inboxes and allowed us to create simple email sequences/drip campaigns that would run daily without much management.
  • Their customer service is hands down the best that I've experienced within email/lead platforms. They are really on top of their game, any question that you had within a day or so you'd get a very detailed and helpful answer. I loved how attentive they are to their clients!
  • I also think that the platform is built very well! The ease of use and ease of learning the platform was great. Uploading leads took a mere 3-4 steps and only a few seconds to upload into the system. Building sequences were fairly easy if you had all your info already ready. Managing the sequences and the reporting was everything we needed.
  • The set up was so quick! Within a day or so after our initial call, we were ready to go!
  • We were doing simple text emails that were coming out of sales peoples inboxes so this functionality wasn't totally needed on our end at the moment, but we imagine that we would have wanted to do more with customizing emails in general.
Leadfuze is well suited for those who want to send emails out of their own account to cold leads that they prospected themselves or got through LeadFuze. It's great for smaller teams who need an easy to use solution to their email/drip campaigns.
February 09, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Best Solution I Have Found for Cold Email Automation"

Cold email automation and lead generation.

This solution allows us to have the leads added to our box without having to do the heavy lifting of searching the leads yourself. It has the ability to be put on auto-pilot with adding sending emails to the prospects that match your criteria without having to search them out all day.
  • Cold email automation
  • Fuzebot searching and adding the leads for you
  • The ability to add to each sequence
  • Need to add phone numbers to the info
  • Fix a few quirky things with double saving lead status
  • Qualifying the leads better, some information outdated
Anyone looking for an automated cold email campaign and the ability to customize for your liking. You can add more, pause or just leave it on auto-pilot for a good experience. They have great content and a training system that goes through and walks you through best practices for cold email.
February 01, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "The cure for the common cold call"

My company uses LeadFuze as a primary cold email campaign management tool. The features included make list creation/curation, sequence generation and reporting a breeze.
  • Lead list creation - the AI tool allows me to create a targeted list for a very specific slice of potential customers.
  • Sequence creation - easy to use, and I can quickly split test for most effective campaign attributes.
  • Real-time reporting means I can see immediately what is and is not working.
  • The academy (tutorials) are an excellent resource, but it still took me a few times through to get the relationship of lists, sequences, and schedules into my brain.
  • It's a fabulous cold email tool, but it's still cold email. Sooner or later you need to pick up the phone!
  • Would be nice if lead information included direct phone numbers and more personal details (I hear that's coming soon).
Extremely well-suited to someone like me who wants to target different company types, industries and job functions. And perfect for tailoring emails to appeal to specific individuals.
Not well-suited to bulk emailers who don't have a clear target or aren't willing to put time into managing the lists and the sequences.
May 03, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "Really positive first couple of months"

The tool saves us a bunch of time in creating our lead lists and implementing our outreach campaigns. Another colleague and I use the tool and we both find it intuitive (they have really great customer service too). Highly recommend!
  • Create lead list
  • Schedule campaigns
  • Customer service
  • The load speed could be improved
  • Initial on-boarding could be improved
If you're looking to quickly and easily set up some outreach campaigns it's a really solid tool.
April 16, 2018

LeadFuze Review: "New User - Positive Start"

We are using it to target new leads and existing business prospects. We are trying to introduce our brand and identify real-time opportunities. It makes it much easier to manage campaigns than with our current CRM. Our goal is to generate sales so new business is what we are going after.
  • The sequencing is easy to use.
  • The webinar training at the beginning is great.
  • The feedback they provide on your sequencing is very helpful.
  • Ongoing help once you go live.
It is best suited for companies with large lead lists that they want to target.
Jacob Maslow profile photo
September 19, 2017

Review: "LeadFuze is great software if you do not have a list."

[It] Helps us prospect for new customers and nurture them via emails.
  • Automatically targets your ideal prospects. Builds your list and contacts those on it.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Extremely difficult to import an existing list.
  • Support answers questions promptly but not fully. So you get a basic answer right away but it often doesn't help you.
[It's] great if you don't have a list and need one set up. It easily and automatically builds a list and contacts automatically and even does follow-up sequences. If you have an existing list, it is extremely difficult to import.
Read Jacob Maslow's full review
P.Conrad Foley profile photo
December 04, 2017

User Review: "LeadFuze Rocks!"

We use LeadFuze for cold email outreach. It is used for marketing purposes The business problems it addresses are finding and contacting new leads. It offers a good alternative to "boiler room" cold calling. The team at LeadFuze will help you every step of the way, offering the latest best practices for doing this type of cold outreach.
  • business database with verified emails
  • coaching and support in creating an email marketing campaign
  • personalized training if needed
  • I would like to be able to search businesses by business code.
  • I would like to see more email campaign templates to choose from
Cold email outreach, lead generation. internet marketing. The team at LeadFuze has been very helpful in setting up email marketing campaigns.
Read P.Conrad Foley's full review
Kim Yalong profile photo
June 29, 2017

LeadFuze Review: "Best Lead Generation Platform Ever"

I am using LeadFuze to generate leads for the whole company. We are a B2B sales coaching and recruitment company and we are often looking for decision makers to connect with. This is incredibly hard to do manually but LeadFze has the capabilities to reduce my daily grind from 3-4 hours per day to about 45 minutes. I was spending too much time trying to find leads that I was neglecting to nurture them. Leadfuze does it for me and as a result, our business runs a lot smoother.
  • The quality of leads that I am generating is phenomenal. In all honesty, the information Leadfuze gives me in 30 seconds, is something that should take me hours.
  • The automated email sequences are brilliant, they allow me to set it up once and the platform will monitor and filter for me. This filters out the people who aren't interested and allows me to see the ones that are and direct them into my pipeline effectively.
  • The customer service is one of the best I have ever come across. I had a few little issues when implementing what I wanted to address and the customer support team was amazing, making sure to follow up my query and check back in with a solution and still followed up after to make sure I was good
  • Some companies have multiple directors or partners, it would be good if you could separate them into companies so I don't send them all the same message.
  • Some places are not available when you search for them on their own, but when you cast a wider net they are. Example, I cannot search Brisbane Australia but if I type Australia, Brisbane is one of the areas I can see.
  • Sell it to me in AUD, that would be amazing!
If I could give this an 11 I would. I have found since setting up with LeadFuze that the power behind this platform is brilliant. Need to find someone specific? Look it up. Need thousands of leads? Look it up. No matter what I need, Leadfuze has a solution for me which is brilliant!
Read Kim Yalong's full review
Ian Campbell profile photo
June 26, 2017

Review: "LeadFuze is an incredible lead generation tool"

I'm using LeadFuze to identify leads that meet my qualification criteria, finding the right people to reach out to and reach out to them via email before adding them to my marketing and sales database. All of this happens automatically and I get to collect the leads and get notifications when people are interested in learning more about my product and services.
  • Finding qualified leads
  • Automatically reaching out to those leads to turn them into prospects
  • Automatically sending those prospects into my CRM to follow up with
  • I wouldn't mind the ability to connect multiple email addresses
  • It only connects to email through Gmail and Outlook 365 so if you're not using one of those as your email server it can be a challenging (though simple to solve)
  • If you're in sales then it's great for finding leads to reach out to. You get the name, title, verified email address and website info for the person you need to speak with.
  • If you're in marketing, it's great because it allows you to automate the "awareness" function of your marketing efforts and automatically drive high-value marketing qualified leads into your marketing funnel.
Read Ian Campbell's full review
June 19, 2017

"LeadFuze Review"

My sales development department is using Leadfuze to automate lead generation and lead development. It solves the problem of lead generation and lead development taking a lot of time. I highly recommend Leadfuze because it's important to have a scalable funnel and it gives you the ability to have a data driven, scalable outbound funnel.
  • Integration of CRM
  • Setup of automated e-mail campaigns
  • Client support
  • Leads database
  • Payment options
  • Finding leads can be improved knowing which options are out there as wel.
  • Just one source of information on everything you need, not 20 different articles to review and search.
It's suited if you're running a B2B service company with clients who have a life time value of at least $500 like Leadfuze says themselves.
David Kauzlaric profile photo
January 27, 2017

User Review: "Need leads? LeadFuze is Best in Class!"

We use LeadFuze to handle all of our lead generation and prospecting needs. It is second to none in that category and I cannot find any other software alternatives that do it as well or as efficient. We use it for our entire sales department to handle all prospecting needs.
  • Lead Generation
  • Prospecting
  • Email Sequences & Templates
  • I think adding more integrations would be helpful, they cover the top CRMs out there but there are some good ones that are not on the list.
  • Providing more default search queries
It's ideal for lead generation and prospecting. It is more for that and less of a use for a CRM.
Read David Kauzlaric's full review

About LeadFuze

According to the vendor, LeadFuze allows you to find anyone’s contact information in your target market with unlimited access.

LeadFuze aggregates the world’s professional data to continue to deliver the freshest leads to you.

It's sales prospecting, automated!

LeadFuze Features

Has featureMarket based search that allows you to find leads based on industry, role, size, location, what technologies are used, Adwords budget, company news and signals, if companies are hiring, and more!
Has featureAccount based search allows you to add a list of domains or companies and find the lead that fits the role you are targeting. Or, you can use it to perform one-off lookups for specific individuals!
Has featureFuzebot crawls the web, and all of our data sources every day looking for leads that match your criteria. Then adds them to your list for you. He stays on top of over 350 million records, crawling the web, and syncing with data providers. This ensures you get the most accurate data (including email, phone, social and more) to give you a complete 360 degree view.

LeadFuze Screenshots

LeadFuze Integrations

LeadFuze Competitors

http://hoovers.com, http://kitedesk.com, http://data.com

The LeadFuze team offers to write your cold email copy for you on our Professional and Rainmaker subscriptions for no additional cost. We have sent over 2 million cold emails and know what works and you can take advantage of this expertise with this offer.

LeadFuze Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

LeadFuze Support Options