LeadFuze Reviews

January 05, 2021
Ian Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mission Suite uses LeadFuze to manage our top of funnel lead generation and create lists for email lead generation and sales calls. We are currently using it primarily as a top of funnel tool for our email campaigns, trying to get people into our email funnels for webinars. In short order, we'll be using it to provide our sales person with targeted leads to call on.
  • The information provided is amazing
  • It's quick and easy to learn
  • They connect with a ton of other platforms
  • They removed the ability to connect to my email platform itself
LeadFuze is great for anyone trying to figure out where to find leads without having to go out looking for them on LinkedIn or other platforms. When I was more involved in selling, I'd have to go out of my way to find out who the decision makers were, what their email addresses were, and how to get in touch with them. LeadFuze combines all of that work, which would usually account for four or five phone calls, into one easy to manage search.
I've never had a problem with the support from LeadFuze. It's always been top notch!
Read Ian Campbell's full review
January 19, 2021
Clive Elleforde | TrustRadius Reviewer
By department, primarily for lead gen but it doesn't deliver on that requirement at all. The data is so far out of date (I mean years) that it isn't worth using the search criteria to gain leads.
  • Finding companies.
  • Campaigns.
  • Their data is deplorably out of date. Getting 95%+ bounce rates. Leads identified are poor quality as is the search criteria. On doing a banking search over 16 banks, it found only 12 contacts across 2 banks with CX or digital transformation contacts. All the emails bounced.
I think it is positioned well on price, but you don't get your money's worth due to poor data. The reports I have managed to download, I haven't had any emails that actually worked in the campaigns. Even if we do them individually through our own account, they still bounce.
Very poor again. I booked 3 demonstrations with them, the first failed to support due to tech issues, the second one failed to arrive for the meeting, as did the third meeting arranged. I had difficulty trying to find anywhere to engage online with them, so the customer experience is very low down in my opinion.
Read Clive Elleforde's full review
December 30, 2020
Dror Hodeda | TrustRadius Reviewer
LeadFuze helped my business generate leads at record speed and there are a lot of filters to choose from. The integration option (between LeadFuze and other email extraction software and additional software) saves a lot of time, and we can focus on the more important part of the business, generating income.
  • Finds valid leads.
  • Integration with difficult software.
  • Automated process.
  • Don't see any. It is not always easy to come up with the perfect strategy but it has nothing to do with LeadFuze.
LeadFuze gets the job done fast and accurate. if there is something I love about LeadFuze is the fact that they integrate the system with several other software where I can find extra leads and create an automatic process. searching for leads is really time consuming and the solution LeadFuze is suggesting is extraordinary.
LeadFuze has live chat support and when the support is offline I can leave a message and I always receive a replacement within less the a few hours. It also has a learning center (academy) with answers and solutions to every question and I use it on a regular basis in order to learn more about the software.
Read Dror Hodeda's full review
December 29, 2020
It helps [to] and gets a better quality of leads prospects and it has [been] a huge time saver for my team. It solves the issue of spending time finding someone's info manually. Besides that, it's super simple and easy to use. And mostly they have amazing customer support. I never saw anything like that anywhere else. They help with any issue we have.
  • Easy to use.
  • Find relevant info.
  • Great customer support.
  • Good database.
  • When someone is leaving the job it get mistakes.
  • If someone changes positions it's not always finding the email.
  • I will want to get notification when they finding something that won't be able to find before.
It's well suited for the sales and marketing team. It helps to score leads we are getting and bring more relevant info to the sales persons.
It is less good for really small companies and small teams. If you are planning to use it for a huge organization so you might have some trouble.
Best customer support. I never saw anything like that. They respond really fast, they are proposals, and care about their product and their customers. I will say this [is] why I really love them and will use it again in my next company for sure and will recommend it to others.
June 10, 2020
Adam Goodman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a small organization. LeadFuze helps us scale our sales outreach efforts in a way that's both cost-effective and that saves a great deal of time. We often must reach out to people tied to different industries and areas of expertise. LeadFuze helps us manage our outreach efforts with ease.
  • Customer support is excellent.
  • Ease of integration with existing CRM.
  • Automated lead gen tied to detailed search criteria.
  • It would be great if there was a way to add a tag to contact imports that was recognized by the CRM system.
  • I loved the educational videos tied to outreach strategy/email crafting, etc. I'd like to see those come back to the platform as they were very helpful.
LeadFuze is well suited for a small team that wants to scale its cold outreach efforts. This is a great resource to pinpoint key decision-maker contacts across just about every vertical of business.
Very prompt feedback and help. They are very customer-centric and want nothing but success for their clients.
Read Adam Goodman's full review
April 30, 2020
Sal Carrero | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a user of LeadFuze and I use it for target marketing. The data that it provides is excellent and I am able to know a lot about the individuals that I will be reaching out to. Their customer service is great and if I ever get stuck, they are there for me.
  • Very accurate data.
  • Great customer service.
  • Easy to target individuals.
  • Export limits.
  • Automation limits.
  • Could have more integration.
LeadFuze is not a cheap scraper so it's not for people that want to spam databases, it is costed at the higher end for genuine marketers that want to have lots of information about the prospects they want to contact. I highly recommend LeadFuze.
Their customer service is outstanding and prompt.
It is very rare for me to leave a 10 for a review, however LeadFuze customer support really deserves a 10. They are prompt at answering questions and offer advice on best practice for gathering data and outbound emails. Also, they provide regular updates regarding future updates to their platform. I highly recommend Leadfuze.
Read Sal Carrero's full review
March 13, 2020
Josh Banayan | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's being used as a team member, it's always out there generating leads for us and makes it super easy for us to close leads. We just type in what we are looking for and who our target market is and we let LeadFuze do the rest. It's really awesome and easy to use.
  • Generates Leads
  • Sends Out emails
  • User Interface
  • Lead quality
  • Verified Leads
Small team that has a large market. Almost impossible to reach out to everybody manually. Let a system like this do it for you. If your market is very small I could see how this wouldn't be as helpful.
The team is always available and answers questions right away. They are very passionate about what they do.
Read Josh Banayan's full review
November 12, 2019
Paul Crosby PMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire organization uses this tool to locate leads. The tool helps us in locating potential new customers that are interested in our online and onsite customized training for business analysis, project management, lean six sigma, Agile, and leadership.
  • A simple user interface to learn.
  • Gets results quickly.
  • Fairly accurate results.
  • Downloads are not instant - link is sent in email.
  • Larger lists would be helpful.
The location of leads in a target market audience is pretty good. Higher accuracy than their competitors.
Support is good, but there is limited help that can be had after business hours.
Read Paul Crosby PMP's full review
September 11, 2019
Douglas Ferguson | TrustRadius Reviewer
LeadFuze is a great source of leads for outbound email. Quick and easy to set up.
  • Search for leads
  • Build Lists
  • Can't clone a list
  • Can't copy/paste search criteria
Great tool for quickly generating a list of targets.
Responsive, helpful, friendly.
Read Douglas Ferguson's full review
August 03, 2019

We need the verified email address of as many industry-related professionals as possible to promote our team leader's book, TV show, and online course. LeadFuze has been incredible for us to achieve that goal.

After an exhaustive search for different methods to obtain validated email addresses for our FB Ad targeting campaign, we found the oasis that is LeadFuze. We don't need to be working with overseas contractors scraping sites for potentially inaccurate data anymore, and we're already seeing tremendous engagement from the leads we've pulled from LeadFuze.

• Provide validated email addresses
  • Excellent user interface
  • Fast server bot speed
  • Larger list size options
  • Monthly pricing options
  • Custom request accommodation
Whether you have an existing list of leads that you need to verify or are looking for verified leads and associated information beyond just names and email addresses, LeadFuze is absolutely the best. My team leader has a book, television show, and an online course that is about to release and we found this service to be the most reliable source of information for potential new customers to target with Facebook advertisements.
October 04, 2019
We are constantly looking for a way to put our products in front of the customers. LeadFuze gives us an ability to choose who we would like to talk to.
  • Simplicity - easy to use, easy to navigate
  • Good results - we have really specific products but even with that we were able to find leads from several industries
  • You can connect it to most popular platforms like Zapier and HubSpot which makes it easier to work with across all platforms.
  • They used have a possibility to send emails right from the app with sequences, I wish they could bring it back.
If you need to find a lead you go to LeadFuze. If you need to find contact detail info about specific company you should go there.
Whenever we have a problem or a question they answer really quickly, sometimes even with short videos of how to do things. That's impressive.
March 27, 2019
Jonathan Rockett | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm a small operation, and the ability to completely automate my prospecting for B2B leads (my main target customers) allows me to focus on sales and fulfillment... This is game changing for me!
  • I really like the 'no nonsense' interface and simplicity of LeadFuse. As a digital marketing agency, I also really like the AdWords budget filter... This is great! I can target prospects who are already spending at least 'X' amount of money on paid ads, so I have a basic idea of their budget before I even approach them. This avoids the 'what's your budget' question evasiveness that prospects often give. I can tell them I already know how much they are spending on PPC and cut through the BS.
  • I also like the 'technology used' filter. Since we work primarily with Wordpress, I can target prospects NOT using WordPress and pitch web design in a more meaningful way. Or, conversely, I can target ONLY companies using WordPress.
  • Finally, I like the semi-automation feature. I can have FuseBot pull down 100 new leads based on my criteria every Monday and, before I dump them into my automated email outreach/nurture campaign, I can glance over them and make sure the all look ok (admittedly, sometimes there are some weird strays in the results that are not in the geography or industry I'm looking for, so I can skip those).
  • An Estimated Company Revenue filter would be nice.. I know that's not really a 'true' searchable data point but, (per one of the LeadFuse help videos) using the '# of employees' filter, you can estimate a ballpark company revenue based on revenue generated per employee by industry. Some industry figures are as much as $300k/yr revenue generated per employee, and some are like $60k/yr. Obviously, you can look these up, filter by # of employees and do the math yourself, but it would be even more 'idiot proof' to add these industry-specific calculations into the LeadFuse search so that Estimated Company Revenue could be an actual filter... just an idea.
  • I was a little disappointed by the low quantity of search results in the business category of Facility/Landscaping/Cleaning Service since this is a target demographic for me... But, comparing other similar lead generation sources, that seems to be universal and perhaps not as much of a shortcoming with LeadFuse specifically.
I like the ability to dump manageable quantities of leads into my warm email outreach campaigns, without having a huge master list of leads to break up manually into chunks, and the FuseBot automation literally puts it on autopilot every week when I am ready to add new leads into the top of my funnel.
Read Jonathan Rockett's full review
June 26, 2019
Stephanie Curtin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Doing business outreach, Leadfuze has become my go-to on almost on a daily basis. Its ability to provide a wide spectrum of results and more importantly, reliable and accurate - makes it a must-have. Working in the B2B space, clients come from a large variety of industries and each has different business needs which need fulfilling and I'm happy knowing that I have Leadfuze as the power-horse to help to make it possible.
  • Large variety of results.
  • Ease of use.
  • Reliable.
  • Not very granular search criteria.
Leadfuze is well suited for anyone doing business outreach. It might be less appropriate for occasional use as the price for getting most out if it can become quite steep.
Read Stephanie Curtin's full review
June 18, 2019
Elaine Jane | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LeadFuze to generate leads for the organization for marketing purposes (events, trade missions, trade shows). LeadFuze helps us find new targets and be able to contact them quickly and efficiently. Our Marketing department only uses the application but that's all is necessary for our purposes.
  • Automated searches.
  • Unlimited Leads.
  • Double verified emails.
  • Needs international leads.
  • A little slow when searching.
  • Lists could be longer than 1000 contacts.
LeadFuze is great when you want to automate your search tasks - for example, every month you wish to find new contacts in a certain sector and geographic location, well LeadFuze can do that and add them to a lead list and let you know when those new leads come in.
Read Elaine Jane's full review
February 01, 2019
Doug Ellenberger | TrustRadius Reviewer
Getting our business in front of the right people has always been challenging and expensive. PPC worked well for many years, but it is now more expensive and not as effective. Email marketing and LeadFuze has allowed us to target our email campaigns to the proper audience. It is cost effective and we are seeing good results. LeadFuze is easy to use and to show others how to use it. LeadFuze is an important piece of our growth plan over the next three years.
  • LeadFuze is easy to use. Like any software it takes a little getting used to.....but the product works and it is providing leads to help grow our business.
  • Support is quick and helpful. I even had the owner on chat with me a few times. You are going to get stuck once in a while. The LeadFuze support team with get you out of trouble and back making money.
  • There are a lot of good leads available. And more are added on a regular basis. Can't ask for more than that.
  • Cost is reasonable, especially when compared to PPC.
  • Lists are only 1000 emails long. That is too short. But you can have almost unlimited number of lists.
  • The user interface is a bit clunky, but once you get used to it, you can go pretty quickly
  • The cost is not cheap, but for what it does, it isn't so bad.
LeadFuze is great for internet marketing on a national level to a targeted market. There is no easier and quicker and cost effective way to generate the leads and get in front of your target audience on a national level. I am also using LeadFuze on a state level for another project and for a particular city for a third project. LeadFuze does a good job on all three.
So far I have not found a situation where LeadFuze was not appropriate.
Read Doug Ellenberger's full review
May 01, 2019
Nolan Bulger | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LeadFuze to build lead lists quickly and automate our lead generation process. It has helped us save a tremendous amount of time searching for potential customers' data. We use LeadFuze across the entire organization.
  • It's intuitive and easy to use.
  • The ability to see a prospect's technologies used and Adwords budgets are super helpful.
  • Automation puts list building on autopilot.
  • 'Industry' categorization, specifically with CSV exports.
  • It would be nice to see integrations available for both plans.
  • Domain names don't always match the company.
LeadFuze is best for building lead lists on a regular basis. The ability to 'niche down' is very helpful when it comes to targeting your ideal customer.
Read Nolan Bulger's full review
February 02, 2019
Gareth Ellis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We check in to LeadFuze weekly to automate our prospecting setup. It really helps us with integrations and automation. It really is a set it and forget it piece of kit. The most valuable problem it solves is time. The advantage being this runs in the cloud and allows you to set the parameters and leave it to do its thing, as opposed to other tools which might require staff, or tabs open! Which is really not practical.
  • Clear easy to use interface. It is very simple to navigate, silo lead lists, and manage them.
  • Cloud-based and automated. Log in, set it up, hit go, make coffee.
  • Lead quality is very good, as a lot of data comes from LinkedIn.
  • Integration with Zapier saves lives. Let it run, build lists, or attach to CRM, and you are limited by your imagination on how to implement.
  • Though we can have an unlimited amount of silos, the silos themselves have limits. Which if you think about it, could be improved for usability.
  • The integrations are not so many, but it has the main one, Zapier, so I am clutching at straws here.
  • Support is very good, but via messaging only. Not that any of my questions have warranted a quick response, but faster is better.
Well, if you are reading this review no doubt you are looking at a tool for outreach and reaching key decision makers and prospects with your offer. You can do away with browser-based tools and "scrapers" and work the efficient, easy way instead. It defies belief to me when people see things as pricey, but I see them spending hours a week on managing tools and exporting/importing file data. Life is too short for that. Curate lists ->zapier->outreach-> sell. you can automate steps 1,2,3 here. Selling is still on you!
Read Gareth Ellis's full review
May 15, 2019
Scot Armstrong | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use LeadFuze to proactively generate leads. It is used primarily by our marketing and sales team. We have not yet begun to explore all the ways we can apply the tool.
  • Pinpoints leads we are proactively seeking
  • Provides a great lead generation to investment value
  • Automate lead generation using AI
  • Access to more leads for the investment
  • Increased boolean values for search
Proactive Lead Generation
Read Scot Armstrong's full review
May 04, 2019
Shehryar Shaukat ¦ B2B ¦ SAAS ¦ Aggressive Growth | TrustRadius Reviewer
I don't have to hire VA's anymore for the cumbersome task of creating lists through scraping various channels. The problem with VA's can be that it's difficult to gauge the quality of their leads. Whereas with LeadFuze lead generation is now like a breeze.

I especially love the ultra targeting ability where I can play around with various filters to reach a specific market segment or a company account.
  • Lead generation.
  • Cold email lists.
  • LinkedIn network expansion.
  • List for retargeting.
  • They need to have something in place so that the Leadfuze system is not abused by Spammers
  • The onboarding needs to improve a lot in my opinion, you expect stellar onboarding from such an awesome tool.
  • Please have 24/7 chat support rather than only having it during US timezones.
Well suited for:
- Lead generation
- Cold email lists
- LinkedIn network expansion
- List for retargeting
Read Shehryar Shaukat ¦ B2B ¦ SAAS ¦ Aggressive Growth's full review
April 05, 2019
Scott Carson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it to help us not only reach out to other real estate investors on LinkedIn to help us move assets and attract funding for deals, we are also using it with our podcast to help book guest spots and speaking opportunities on other podcasts to help get the word out as well.
  • Pulling detailed leads via our searches
  • Including social media connections (when available)
  • Helping us identify true leads quickly and effectively versus having to hunt them down
  • Increasing lead numbers
  • Helping with the search function
  • Organizing your searches
If you have specific audiences and job description/titles in organizations, then it's easier for LeadFuze to work. It's not as easy to use if it's a niche position or job title. The more specific across the market, the better the leads and better results with your searches for your business needs.
Read Scott Carson's full review
March 21, 2019
Tyler Pure | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to generate and automate our cold email/LinkedIn connection lead generation process. It keeps our list building within our company, so we don't have to outsource or spend time/money on someone else to do it for us. We're a small business, so it is used by our Marketing team to qualify leads to be sent to sales.
  • Automation of list building. I use it in conjunction with Zapier and Google Sheets as well as my Email automation provider and it runs very smoothly.
  • Finding verified email addresses.
  • Daily updates to your lists with Fuzebot.
  • Sometimes the Fuzebot misses out on the entire list and stops updating it.
LeadFuze is well suited for building a cold reach-out campaign for your business. By finding the emails and/or LinkedIn profiles, we're always able to connect with our prospects at multiple points and generate a lead nurturing and warmth campaign.
Read Tyler Pure's full review
March 21, 2019
Jessica Schwindt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it to gather prospects for our lead generation. It solves the problem of not having contact information for our target avatar.
  • LinkedIn profiles are included.
  • You can save searches.
  • Allowing you to upload a CSV of names.
  • Allow you to filter leads you've already pulled.
  • Don't have a 1000 person cap.
LeadFuze is well suited for anyone who is trying to gather contact information for their lead generation as a company.
Read Jessica Schwindt's full review
March 02, 2019
We are using LeadFuze to identify potential customers that fit a very specific profile. Location is important to us, as is job title and size of firm. LeadFuze makes st easy to identify people who might be interested in our professional services and/or training offerings.
  • Finding potential customers is a very straightforward point-and-click process.
  • Its ability to continuously find new prospects that meet existing search criteria is a great value.
  • Pricing is fair and support is excellent.
  • Limiting individual lists to only 1000 contacts is a pain.
LeadFuze is great for prospecting... if you have a customer persona in mind.
December 05, 2018
Scott Martinis | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm using LeadFuze to automate outbound and inbound marketing for myself and for my clients.
  • Strong integrations with Zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market
  • Allows you to drip out your new leads easily
  • Unlimited... with a catch
  • Good social profiles
  • Doesn't require you to manually click through LinkedIn
  • They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)
  • Not many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration)
  • Lead list caps
If you want to reach companies with at least a decent online presence (local businesses are harder) or professionals at those companies, LeadFuze is perfect.

You won't find an easier solution to create a list and automatically send it into outreach software. I've looked.
Read Scott Martinis's full review
January 09, 2019
Jared Spencer | TrustRadius Reviewer
LeadFuze is being used to prospect for potential leads. We used to outsource and then manually scrape for this information so we needed a solution to automate the process.
  • Automates time-consuming tasks.
  • Works easily and quickly.
  • More phone numbers (apparently coming soon).
  • UX could be better, but works.
Works well at generating fresh prospects.
Read Jared Spencer's full review

What is LeadFuze?

Find any business professional's contact information.

Search entire market segments, or for specific individuals or accounts.

Used by salespeople, recruiters, and marketers to help them build their ideal list of leads and candidates.

LeadFuze aggregates the world’s professional data to continue to deliver fresh leads. It's prospecting, automated!

LeadFuze Features

Has featureMarket based search that allows you to find leads based on industry, role, size, location, what technologies are used, Adwords budget, company news and signals, if companies are hiring, and more!
Has featureAccount based search allows you to add a list of domains or companies and find the lead that fits the role you are targeting. Or, you can use it to perform one-off lookups for specific individuals!
Has featureFuzebot crawls the web, and all of our data sources every day looking for leads that match your criteria. Then adds them to your list for you. He stays on top of over 350 million records, crawling the web, and syncing with data providers. This ensures you get the most accurate data (including email, phone, social and more) to give you a complete 360 degree view.
Has featureNative integrations (or Zapier) allow you to connect the tools you're already using. Then, sync them to lists inside of LeadFuze to completely automate your workflow.

LeadFuze Screenshots

LeadFuze Integrations

LeadFuze Competitors

Data.com, D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention)

LeadFuze Pricing

The LeadFuze team offers to write your cold email copy for you on our Professional and Rainmaker subscriptions for no additional cost. We have sent over 2 million cold emails and know what works and you can take advantage of this expertise with this offer.

LeadFuze Customer Size Distribution