- Strong integrations with Zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market
- Allows you to drip out your new leads easily
- Unlimited... with a catch
- Good social profiles
- Doesn't require you to manually click through LinkedIn
- They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)
- Not many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration)
- Lead list caps
You won't find an easier solution to create a list and automatically send it into outreach software. I've looked.
- Simple interface with powerful search filters.
- Automatic transfer of leads into our CRM.
- Build as many highly targeted lists as we need.
- The inability to add specific tags to the records as they are added to our CRM.
- Zapier integration is very limited.
- A limited number of mailing system connected to the platform.
- They have an unlimited data plan that is amazing for the price.
- They have a leadfuze bot that updates your data based on your criteria so its always working for you even when you're sleeping.
- They have awesome live chat support!
- I think they can add more triggers to their data.
LeadFuze Review: "Pretty good lead quality (ie, they mostly match the search parameters you used to pull them)"
- The lead quality is pretty good (ie, they mostly match the search parameters you used to pull them).
- The search facility is powerful. You can filter by technology, adwords spend, job listings and more.
- Their support is very responsive during business hours, and they respond after hours and weekends as well.
- Would like to see higher or no limits on search results per search, leads per list, and leads per day added by their automations
- Would be great if support could be 24 x 7 and respond in under an hour.
- Would also be great to have as close to 100% data accuracy
Also, the leads it provides are "pure person" leads or should I say people with LinkedIn profiles.
LeadFuze has a very user-friendly interface and you can't say "oh I don't know how to use this" because the tabs and the filters were incredibly made for users to feel ease when using.
The tool is actually used by our email marketing team in maximizing our email campaigns and connecting to possible people in the hopes of doing B2B for our business. We have not yet seen the effect yet since we just recently used the tool but as for now, the leads that we have were already doubled in numbers compared to our first set of leads which we manually searched in the internet.
- Saves tons of time
- Specified Leads for each industry or niche
- Has a friendly user interface
- Specific filters for each tabs were pretty accurate
- The list only limits to a thousand of leads.
- Some of the leads were not updated (e.g some of the leads were no longer connected to a specific company or niche)
- 24hr. Support shall be administered
- Targeting prospects based on area and profession! This is everything in almost every line of sales work.
- Feedback from the LeadFuze team regarding email copy and strategy. Its helping improve my personal process, as well as that of my team!
- Automated follow ups! Love it.
- Would love to be able to send more or somehow get around spam filters.
- The lead pool is constantly getting expanded, but users should know specifically how large it is when signing up.
- Sometimes the feedback took a bit longer than expected to get, but once we got it it was highly valuable.
- It's incredibly easy to set up and use. It does exactly what they said it would do and then some. The interface is easy to navigate and very intuitive. It looks good and works like it to.
- The support team is really on top of things. They respond to issues very quickly and have gone above and beyond more than once. I'd put their customer service up against anyone in this space.
- The training is outstanding. They not only teach you to use the platform, they teach you to write a great email sequence that your prospects will want to read and engage with. They cover all of the bases.
- The sales automation process is really powerful. In fact, I think it will change the trajectory of this business in a positive way. It's just a fantastic tool and one I wish I'd had twenty years ago.
- The only pushback that anyone might have is on the price. It's not the cheapest solution available, but it is far and away the best in my view. At the end of the day, it's about price-value, and the price value of the product is on-point.
- Nothing else stands out.
- Lead Generation
- Cold Email Prospecting
- Automated cold email outreach
- More leads per pricing tier
- Recommendation of prospects based on our usage behavior
- Triple check email authenticity before adding them against our monthly credits
- Finding new leads is as easy as plugging in some basic industry info. It collects and delivers new leads daily.
- Integrating simple drip email campaigns with the leads that are found in step one. New leads can be automatically added to the email campaign.
- The training modules are well laid out, self directed, and actually do provide a good working knowledge base on how to use the system.
- Not sure how it could be addressed, but my email account was flagged twice in the first month. It wasnt an "aged" account, so I'm hoping it will dissipate in time. Multiple articles are provided on how to keep your emails "on the right side" of the rules, but they are mostly derivative copies of the same article.
- Easy user experience to make the process of prospecting enjoyable rather than just a necessity.
- The brand is engaging and the customer service backs it up. Good new-school company.
- The Academy was a good, systemized way to train me how to use Leadfuze.
- Some of the functionality is still a little buggy, but other than that I don't have any complaints.
- The templates offer customization and targeted to your customer base
- You get a lot of value from the training modules
- The cost of the software pays for itself in landing your first customer
- The software is easy to navigate
- The adding user functionality could be improved
- I don't like how it runs out of leads and forces you to update
- If you sign the six-month contract, you cannot change it or cancel it.
- Customer service is very responsive and they have an Academy that has some easy to understand instructional videos. The videos are needed because the learning curve takes a while. But that's okay, it's well worth it.
- LeadFuze will find you the leads you want based on the parameters you want in a few seconds. Really, in just a few seconds.
- The ability to create a sequence of personalized emails and have the system send out any number of every day is just tremendous. Doing this manually would lead to burn out in just a few weeks.
- As mentioned, the learning curve can be a little steep. But they do have great customer service to make it much easier.
- Their customer service is hands down the best that I've experienced within email/lead platforms. They are really on top of their game, any question that you had within a day or so you'd get a very detailed and helpful answer. I loved how attentive they are to their clients!
- I also think that the platform is built very well! The ease of use and ease of learning the platform was great. Uploading leads took a mere 3-4 steps and only a few seconds to upload into the system. Building sequences were fairly easy if you had all your info already ready. Managing the sequences and the reporting was everything we needed.
- The set up was so quick! Within a day or so after our initial call, we were ready to go!
- We were doing simple text emails that were coming out of sales peoples inboxes so this functionality wasn't totally needed on our end at the moment, but we imagine that we would have wanted to do more with customizing emails in general.
This solution allows us to have the leads added to our box without having to do the heavy lifting of searching the leads yourself. It has the ability to be put on auto-pilot with adding sending emails to the prospects that match your criteria without having to search them out all day.
- Cold email automation
- Fuzebot searching and adding the leads for you
- The ability to add to each sequence
- Need to add phone numbers to the info
- Fix a few quirky things with double saving lead status
- Qualifying the leads better, some information outdated
- Lead list creation - the AI tool allows me to create a targeted list for a very specific slice of potential customers.
- Sequence creation - easy to use, and I can quickly split test for most effective campaign attributes.
- Real-time reporting means I can see immediately what is and is not working.
- The academy (tutorials) are an excellent resource, but it still took me a few times through to get the relationship of lists, sequences, and schedules into my brain.
- It's a fabulous cold email tool, but it's still cold email. Sooner or later you need to pick up the phone!
- Would be nice if lead information included direct phone numbers and more personal details (I hear that's coming soon).
Not well-suited to bulk emailers who don't have a clear target or aren't willing to put time into managing the lists and the sequences.
- Automatically targets your ideal prospects. Builds your list and contacts those on it.
- Easy to use interface.
- Extremely difficult to import an existing list.
- Support answers questions promptly but not fully. So you get a basic answer right away but it often doesn't help you.
- business database with verified emails
- coaching and support in creating an email marketing campaign
- personalized training if needed
- I would like to be able to search businesses by business code.
- I would like to see more email campaign templates to choose from
- The quality of leads that I am generating is phenomenal. In all honesty, the information Leadfuze gives me in 30 seconds, is something that should take me hours.
- The automated email sequences are brilliant, they allow me to set it up once and the platform will monitor and filter for me. This filters out the people who aren't interested and allows me to see the ones that are and direct them into my pipeline effectively.
- The customer service is one of the best I have ever come across. I had a few little issues when implementing what I wanted to address and the customer support team was amazing, making sure to follow up my query and check back in with a solution and still followed up after to make sure I was good
- Some companies have multiple directors or partners, it would be good if you could separate them into companies so I don't send them all the same message.
- Some places are not available when you search for them on their own, but when you cast a wider net they are. Example, I cannot search Brisbane Australia but if I type Australia, Brisbane is one of the areas I can see.
- Sell it to me in AUD, that would be amazing!
- Finding qualified leads
- Automatically reaching out to those leads to turn them into prospects
- Automatically sending those prospects into my CRM to follow up with
- I wouldn't mind the ability to connect multiple email addresses
- It only connects to email through Gmail and Outlook 365 so if you're not using one of those as your email server it can be a challenging (though simple to solve)
- If you're in sales then it's great for finding leads to reach out to. You get the name, title, verified email address and website info for the person you need to speak with.
- If you're in marketing, it's great because it allows you to automate the "awareness" function of your marketing efforts and automatically drive high-value marketing qualified leads into your marketing funnel.
- Integration of CRM
- Setup of automated e-mail campaigns
- Client support
- Leads database
- Payment options
- Finding leads can be improved knowing which options are out there as wel.
- Just one source of information on everything you need, not 20 different articles to review and search.
- Lead Generation
- Email Sequences & Templates
- I think adding more integrations would be helpful, they cover the top CRMs out there but there are some good ones that are not on the list.
- Providing more default search queries
LeadFuze Scorecard Summary
The LeadFuze team offers to write your cold email copy for you on our Professional and Rainmaker subscriptions for no additional cost. We have sent over 2 million cold emails and know what works and you can take advantage of this expertise with this offer.
LeadFuze Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||94%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||4%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||2%|
LeadFuze Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LeadFuze Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Europe, and New Zealand|