Reviews (1-25 of 45)
- Pinpoints leads we are proactively seeking
- Provides a great lead generation to investment value
- Automate lead generation using AI
- Access to more leads for the investment
- Increased boolean values for search
We need the verified email address of as many industry-related professionals as possible to promote our team leader's book, TV show, and online course. LeadFuze has been incredible for us to achieve that goal.
After an exhaustive search for different methods to obtain validated email addresses for our FB Ad targeting campaign, we found the oasis that is LeadFuze. We don't need to be working with overseas contractors scraping sites for potentially inaccurate data anymore, and we're already seeing tremendous engagement from the leads we've pulled from LeadFuze.
- Simplicity - easy to use, easy to navigate
- Good results - we have really specific products but even with that we were able to find leads from several industries
- You can connect it to most popular platforms like Zapier and HubSpot which makes it easier to work with across all platforms.
- They used have a possibility to send emails right from the app with sequences, I wish they could bring it back.
- I really like the 'no nonsense' interface and simplicity of LeadFuse. As a digital marketing agency, I also really like the AdWords budget filter... This is great! I can target prospects who are already spending at least 'X' amount of money on paid ads, so I have a basic idea of their budget before I even approach them. This avoids the 'what's your budget' question evasiveness that prospects often give. I can tell them I already know how much they are spending on PPC and cut through the BS.
- I also like the 'technology used' filter. Since we work primarily with Wordpress, I can target prospects NOT using WordPress and pitch web design in a more meaningful way. Or, conversely, I can target ONLY companies using WordPress.
- Finally, I like the semi-automation feature. I can have FuseBot pull down 100 new leads based on my criteria every Monday and, before I dump them into my automated email outreach/nurture campaign, I can glance over them and make sure the all look ok (admittedly, sometimes there are some weird strays in the results that are not in the geography or industry I'm looking for, so I can skip those).
- An Estimated Company Revenue filter would be nice.. I know that's not really a 'true' searchable data point but, (per one of the LeadFuse help videos) using the '# of employees' filter, you can estimate a ballpark company revenue based on revenue generated per employee by industry. Some industry figures are as much as $300k/yr revenue generated per employee, and some are like $60k/yr. Obviously, you can look these up, filter by # of employees and do the math yourself, but it would be even more 'idiot proof' to add these industry-specific calculations into the LeadFuse search so that Estimated Company Revenue could be an actual filter... just an idea.
- I was a little disappointed by the low quantity of search results in the business category of Facility/Landscaping/Cleaning Service since this is a target demographic for me... But, comparing other similar lead generation sources, that seems to be universal and perhaps not as much of a shortcoming with LeadFuse specifically.
- LeadFuze is easy to use. Like any software it takes a little getting used to.....but the product works and it is providing leads to help grow our business.
- Support is quick and helpful. I even had the owner on chat with me a few times. You are going to get stuck once in a while. The LeadFuze support team with get you out of trouble and back making money.
- There are a lot of good leads available. And more are added on a regular basis. Can't ask for more than that.
- Cost is reasonable, especially when compared to PPC.
- Lists are only 1000 emails long. That is too short. But you can have almost unlimited number of lists.
- The user interface is a bit clunky, but once you get used to it, you can go pretty quickly
- The cost is not cheap, but for what it does, it isn't so bad.
So far I have not found a situation where LeadFuze was not appropriate.
- It's intuitive and easy to use.
- The ability to see a prospect's technologies used and Adwords budgets are super helpful.
- Automation puts list building on autopilot.
- 'Industry' categorization, specifically with CSV exports.
- It would be nice to see integrations available for both plans.
- Domain names don't always match the company.
- Clear easy to use interface. It is very simple to navigate, silo lead lists, and manage them.
- Cloud-based and automated. Log in, set it up, hit go, make coffee.
- Lead quality is very good, as a lot of data comes from LinkedIn.
- Integration with Zapier saves lives. Let it run, build lists, or attach to CRM, and you are limited by your imagination on how to implement.
- Though we can have an unlimited amount of silos, the silos themselves have limits. Which if you think about it, could be improved for usability.
- The integrations are not so many, but it has the main one, Zapier, so I am clutching at straws here.
- Support is very good, but via messaging only. Not that any of my questions have warranted a quick response, but faster is better.
- Lead generation.
- Cold email lists.
- LinkedIn network expansion.
- List for retargeting.
- They need to have something in place so that the Leadfuze system is not abused by Spammers
- The onboarding needs to improve a lot in my opinion, you expect stellar onboarding from such an awesome tool.
- Please have 24/7 chat support rather than only having it during US timezones.
- Lead generation
- Pulling detailed leads via our searches
- Including social media connections (when available)
- Helping us identify true leads quickly and effectively versus having to hunt them down
- Increasing lead numbers
- Helping with the search function
- Organizing your searches
- Strong integrations with Zapier, and the best SMB CRMs and outreach tools on the market
- Allows you to drip out your new leads easily
- Unlimited... with a catch
- Good social profiles
- Doesn't require you to manually click through LinkedIn
- They actually know what they are doing (more on this later)
- Not many phones (they are fixing this with a Google maps integration)
- Lead list caps
You won't find an easier solution to create a list and automatically send it into outreach software. I've looked.
- Automation of list building. I use it in conjunction with Zapier and Google Sheets as well as my Email automation provider and it runs very smoothly.
- Finding verified email addresses.
- Daily updates to your lists with Fuzebot.
- Sometimes the Fuzebot misses out on the entire list and stops updating it.
- Finding potential customers is a very straightforward point-and-click process.
- Its ability to continuously find new prospects that meet existing search criteria is a great value.
- Pricing is fair and support is excellent.
- Limiting individual lists to only 1000 contacts is a pain.
- Simple interface with powerful search filters.
- Automatic transfer of leads into our CRM.
- Build as many highly targeted lists as we need.
- The inability to add specific tags to the records as they are added to our CRM.
- Zapier integration is very limited.
- A limited number of mailing system connected to the platform.
- Targeting prospects based on area and profession! This is everything in almost every line of sales work.
- Feedback from the LeadFuze team regarding email copy and strategy. Its helping improve my personal process, as well as that of my team!
- Automated follow ups! Love it.
- Would love to be able to send more or somehow get around spam filters.
- The lead pool is constantly getting expanded, but users should know specifically how large it is when signing up.
- Sometimes the feedback took a bit longer than expected to get, but once we got it it was highly valuable.
- They have an unlimited data plan that is amazing for the price.
- They have a leadfuze bot that updates your data based on your criteria so its always working for you even when you're sleeping.
- They have awesome live chat support!
- I think they can add more triggers to their data.
- The lead quality is pretty good (ie, they mostly match the search parameters you used to pull them).
- The search facility is powerful. You can filter by technology, adwords spend, job listings and more.
- Their support is very responsive during business hours, and they respond after hours and weekends as well.
- Would like to see higher or no limits on search results per search, leads per list, and leads per day added by their automations
- Would be great if support could be 24 x 7 and respond in under an hour.
- Would also be great to have as close to 100% data accuracy
Also, the leads it provides are "pure person" leads or should I say people with LinkedIn profiles.
LeadFuze has a very user-friendly interface and you can't say "oh I don't know how to use this" because the tabs and the filters were incredibly made for users to feel ease when using.
The tool is actually used by our email marketing team in maximizing our email campaigns and connecting to possible people in the hopes of doing B2B for our business. We have not yet seen the effect yet since we just recently used the tool but as for now, the leads that we have were already doubled in numbers compared to our first set of leads which we manually searched in the internet.
- Saves tons of time
- Specified Leads for each industry or niche
- Has a friendly user interface
- Specific filters for each tabs were pretty accurate
- The list only limits to a thousand of leads.
- Some of the leads were not updated (e.g some of the leads were no longer connected to a specific company or niche)
- 24hr. Support shall be administered
- It's incredibly easy to set up and use. It does exactly what they said it would do and then some. The interface is easy to navigate and very intuitive. It looks good and works like it to.
- The support team is really on top of things. They respond to issues very quickly and have gone above and beyond more than once. I'd put their customer service up against anyone in this space.
- The training is outstanding. They not only teach you to use the platform, they teach you to write a great email sequence that your prospects will want to read and engage with. They cover all of the bases.
- The sales automation process is really powerful. In fact, I think it will change the trajectory of this business in a positive way. It's just a fantastic tool and one I wish I'd had twenty years ago.
- The only pushback that anyone might have is on the price. It's not the cheapest solution available, but it is far and away the best in my view. At the end of the day, it's about price-value, and the price value of the product is on-point.
- Nothing else stands out.
- Lead Generation
- Cold Email Prospecting
- Automated cold email outreach
- More leads per pricing tier
- Recommendation of prospects based on our usage behavior
- Triple check email authenticity before adding them against our monthly credits
- Finding new leads is as easy as plugging in some basic industry info. It collects and delivers new leads daily.
- Integrating simple drip email campaigns with the leads that are found in step one. New leads can be automatically added to the email campaign.
- The training modules are well laid out, self directed, and actually do provide a good working knowledge base on how to use the system.
- Not sure how it could be addressed, but my email account was flagged twice in the first month. It wasnt an "aged" account, so I'm hoping it will dissipate in time. Multiple articles are provided on how to keep your emails "on the right side" of the rules, but they are mostly derivative copies of the same article.
LeadFuze Scorecard Summary
The LeadFuze team offers to write your cold email copy for you on our Professional and Rainmaker subscriptions for no additional cost. We have sent over 2 million cold emails and know what works and you can take advantage of this expertise with this offer.
LeadFuze Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||94%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||4%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||2%|
LeadFuze Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LeadFuze Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Europe, and New Zealand|