Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of LeadFuze, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Search entire market segments, or for specific individuals or accounts.
Used by salespeople, recruiters, and marketers to help them build their ideal list of leads and candidates.
LeadFuze aggregates the world’s professional data to continue to deliver fresh leads. It's prospecting, automated!
- Supported: Market based search that allows you to find leads based on industry, role, size, location, what technologies are used, Adwords budget, company news and signals, if companies are hiring, and more!
- Supported: Account based search allows you to add a list of domains or companies and find the lead that fits the role you are targeting. Or, you can use it to perform one-off lookups for specific individuals!
- Supported: Fuzebot crawls the web, and all of our data sources every day looking for leads that match your criteria. Then adds them to your list for you. He stays on top of over 350 million records, crawling the web, and syncing with data providers. This ensures you get the most accurate data (including email, phone, social and more) to give you a complete 360 degree view.
- Supported: Native integrations (or Zapier) allow you to connect the tools you're already using. Then, sync them to lists inside of LeadFuze to completely automate your workflow.
- D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||94%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||4%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||2%|
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Europe, and New Zealand|
- Positive ROI all the way
- Questions are always answered quickly by Leadfuze, which keeps us moving!
- saves time
- Accurate data helps bounce rates
- Automation make life easy
- Lead Fuze is a little pricey but I know our ROI will be very good.
- We just started using Lead Fuze so the full results are not in yet.
- This is the highest quality lead scraping software I have ever used.
- Not much ROI, not sure if it's because of the way we used it
- We received a positive ROI within 30 days of using it, one sale pays for the program each month.
- Our sales and marketing teams have saved dozens of hours each month through LeadFuze's automation programs.
- We are able to build highly curated prospect lists much faster than before.
- Negative as it hasn't provided any ROI at all.
- LeadFuze has provided leads that have been nurtured and ultimately turned into clients.
- I am sure that LeadFuze will have a positive impact on my income very soon.
- Good ROI in terms of finding good leads.
- It helped us close bigger deals by knowing more about the leads.
- It helps us send better emails to relevant leads.
- I've managed to spark new business dialogues via cold outreach.
- I can test my messaging to see what is best received - then make appropriate adjustments.
- A time saver for me.
- Arms me with lots of information before I contact a prospect.
- Export limits could be higher.
- Return on Investment
- Increased Sales
- Increased Customer Base
- ROI is still being calculated but has given us a 3-5% boost in sales. To be fair, we have only utilized the tool in very limited target markets.
- We are able to find new contacts for customers that we lost
- We find new leads
- Reduced cost of output
- We didn't have to lose a bunch of time going back and forth with contractors
- We didn't have to lose a bunch of time editing and verifying our own list
- It helped by saving a lot of time.
- We found more customers.
- The quality of our search data has improved.
- Great value for lead to investment ratio
- I don't need to have VA's for scraping data for lists.
- Better targeted lists for retargeting.
- It's less expensive to build lists with LeadFuze than using random freelancers.
- We've booked 50 speaking spots on other podcasts in the past week.
- It's also allowed us to identify and connect with asset managers inside banks.
- It's also allowed for us save money by eliminating a job and putting that person into a more effective marketing role.
- The amount of time I spend on prospecting for clients is so minimal that it barely registers on my calendar, and time is money.
- I can offer the same lead generation efforts for my clients at a large profit margin, since I can have unlimited lead lists and automate the service for them as well... They feel my team is spending hours mining LinkedIn for laser-targeted leads, but we simply have it running in the background.
- I've only been using LeadFuze for a short while, so far it has just helped me develop my email and LinkedIn campaigns.
- It can have a positive impact on ROI for all companies.