Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- Lead information is intuitively delivered to email inboxes either daily or in real time based on user preferences.
- Insights shared give a link to pages viewed to increase accuracy in crafting follow-up messaging.
- Functionality is customizable to regional, company, and lead levels, enabling various levels of contact based on the type of interest being shown.
- The tool is fairly simplistic, and the settings error on the side of sending you too much information by default, which is better than not enough, but can initially turn into way too many daily email until settings are tailored. The settings are not the easiest to navigate if you're looking to tailor based on specific accounts. The default options are more easily tailored to regional settings, but can be more tightly defined with care/assistance.
- If email frequency is not paired down, the likelihood of responding in a timely manner decreases because the alerts are taken less seriously. My recommendation would be to receive a daily digest of leads rather than real-time unless the users are pure outbound business/sales development reps who are not working deals beyond opportunity creation.
- The tool has a tendency to become set and forget, but should ultimately be updated each time a territory experiences changes.
- Leadlander has an excellent database of IP addresses. Often the address is registered to some unknown cable company but leadlander seems to identify them.
- Leadlander is well designed and intuitive to use.
- Leadlander captures page data and referral that we wouldn't otherwise have.
- Frequently, the IP address goes to a cable or internet company.
- The personal view from a phone doesn't register to that person or company making it difficult to know the company.
- Many of the people that come to our website are not likely prospects and we end up chasing bad leads.
- The dashboard is very nice. I love that it is the first thing you see when you log in.
- For us, being able to leave notes on organizations is key. That way we know the last time they looked at our information, who contacted the organization and what the conversation entailed. There is never any question of what has happened in the past.
- I also really enjoy being able to do Lead Scoring. This makes it super easy for the field especially to see who is accessing the pages most important to them. The fact that the colors display in the daily email alerts is really beneficial.
- The program does run a little slow sometimes. Some days it takes longer for items to load and if you are trying to look at too long of a time frame for reports, it can take awhile too. I know this is due to all the data it accesses, but time is money. :)
- Monitor web hits to know what companies are in the market
- Understand what your prospects and customer have interest in prior to reaching out
- Understand what area of the country hits from larger companies are coming from to pinpoint the interest
- Automatically be notified when a lead hits in order to take advantage of their down time
- I would like it show the visual script in which the user takes while looking on the site
- Be able to send automatic emails that take into account names, companies, locations, etc
- Provide updates that reveal interesting info like "most common company visiting" or "news as to why a company hit your website based on the industry"
- Geolocates where customers are visiting from
- Provides insight into what company is visiting
- Tells our company what pages the prospect visited
- Does not provide information as to what employee is visiting
- Geolocation is not always accurate
- Leadlander allows us to instantly view all anonymous and identified visitors to all of our sites with an easy tracking code implemented on each site
- Leadlander gives us visibility into what pages receive the most traffic as well as what individual visitors are doing not only through their web log-in, but also through customized alerts to our email that we set-up for daily or weekly use.
- Leadlander gives us the ability to instantly know when our SalesForce leads or even our LinkedIn connections are visiting any of our sites with their easy-to-use plugins on their site and integration abilities with SalesForce
- With the ability to view all details through a customizable dashboard, the most recent tab and the most active tab, Leadlander organizes all your visitor information and provides data in an easy to understand layout that allows us to efficiently use Leadlander for our sales and marketing processes
- We were not aware of the ability to sync with SalesForce and/or LinkedIn with our initial deployment of the product. With more hands on training and even online courses available, Leadlander could increase and accelerate usage of their product
- The dashboard gives a very good overview to allow the use to see most recent company visits and searches with a geographical breakdown as well. The search feature is very useful as it allows a more descriptive breakdown by company, ISP or people to what individual pages have been reviewing on the website.
- This information is very useful for sales people who are already engaged with prospects. Knowing that a company is looking at certain website pages / products allows the sales person to have a much more relevant, informed conversation.
- The product is integrated with Data.com (formely Jigsaw) and with LinkedIn which is useful.
- The product produces good reports that can be emailed to share with colleagues. It's also possible to set up watch lists and tag companies that we are interested in so that if anyone from one of those companies visits the site, we are alerted immediately.
- Overall the functionality is my only recommendation at this time would be to improve the interface design.
- Tracking the origination of the search.
- Providing information on the customer
- Narrowing down the results by who looked at what.
- It would be nice to see a connection or link between e-mail addresses or customers that have already been on the site.
LeadLander Scorecard Summary
LeadLander is essentially an IP reverse look-up tool. It does a reverse look-up of the IP address to distinguish between corporate visitors and “home/ISP” users.
Although having somewhat similar functionality as web analytics products like Google Analytics and WebTrends, it is actually designed for a different user base. While web analytics tools are typically designed to provide metrics such as bounce rates, unique visitors, and length/depth of stay to help marketers optimize website content, LeadLander is designed for sales people to identify leads hitting the website.