Reviews (1-8 of 8)
December 04, 2018
LeadLander provides a simple and intuitive way for sales reps to receive relevant data pertaining to website visits at regional, company, and even lead levels. Often the information provided includes varying levels of contact information when available along with pages visited, frequency and duration, enabling insights that can help determine how to approach leads with relevant messaging in a timely manner.
- Lead information is intuitively delivered to email inboxes either daily or in real time based on user preferences.
- Insights shared give a link to pages viewed to increase accuracy in crafting follow-up messaging.
- Functionality is customizable to regional, company, and lead levels, enabling various levels of contact based on the type of interest being shown.
- The tool is fairly simplistic, and the settings error on the side of sending you too much information by default, which is better than not enough, but can initially turn into way too many daily email until settings are tailored. The settings are not the easiest to navigate if you're looking to tailor based on specific accounts. The default options are more easily tailored to regional settings, but can be more tightly defined with care/assistance.
- If email frequency is not paired down, the likelihood of responding in a timely manner decreases because the alerts are taken less seriously. My recommendation would be to receive a daily digest of leads rather than real-time unless the users are pure outbound business/sales development reps who are not working deals beyond opportunity creation.
- The tool has a tendency to become set and forget, but should ultimately be updated each time a territory experiences changes.
Read Michael J. Towle's full review
LeadLander is great for sales reps who are looking for additional insights when attempting to get the right message to the right audience at the right time via the right medium. Nevertheless, the tool is basically fairly simplistic in terms of what you get. Data is delivered via email and can be tailored in terms of frequency and territory, but the overall information presented is fairly simple. The links to websites visited and accompanying information pertaining to frequency and duration are incredibly helpful. Nevertheless, if you have a lot of users visiting sites that utilize a free version of your tool, care is required to ensure that your messaging is not falling on deaf ears. Overall, the tool is very useful for accomplishing awareness of baseline insights pertaining to prospective clientele visiting your company's website in order to craft more meaningful messaging.
November 25, 2018
We utilize LeadLander for our sales team. The product allows us to know who visited our website, where they came from (i.e. Google) and what pages were reviewed. This lets us know if we reached the leads contacted and customers that might have questions. Without LeadLander, we would be blind to the traffic that comes from our website.
- Leadlander has an excellent database of IP addresses. Often the address is registered to some unknown cable company but leadlander seems to identify them.
- Leadlander is well designed and intuitive to use.
- Leadlander captures page data and referral that we wouldn't otherwise have.
- Frequently, the IP address goes to a cable or internet company.
- The personal view from a phone doesn't register to that person or company making it difficult to know the company.
- Many of the people that come to our website are not likely prospects and we end up chasing bad leads.
Read Dan Sherman's full review
There are so many products available that provide this service but we have yet to get rid of Leadlander. The primary reason is you want to know who is visiting your website, how did they get there and what pages they viewed. If you are an inside or outside sales rep, you'll know if your leads are curious about your product. You'll know if your customers are reviewing the website, perhaps something is going wrong. However, if you already have HubSpot or some of the other marketing tools out there, you may not need this solution.
LeadLander is used primarily by our Demand Generation department. Our field reps also use LeadLander to see who is coming to our site.
- The dashboard is very nice. I love that it is the first thing you see when you log in.
- For us, being able to leave notes on organizations is key. That way we know the last time they looked at our information, who contacted the organization and what the conversation entailed. There is never any question of what has happened in the past.
- I also really enjoy being able to do Lead Scoring. This makes it super easy for the field especially to see who is accessing the pages most important to them. The fact that the colors display in the daily email alerts is really beneficial.
- The program does run a little slow sometimes. Some days it takes longer for items to load and if you are trying to look at too long of a time frame for reports, it can take awhile too. I know this is due to all the data it accesses, but time is money. :)
Read Missy Parrish's full review
I think LeadLander is a great tool and is super easy to use. The interface is set up very well. I think I like this product because anyone can learn it in a matter of minutes. Very easy to get employees using the tool proficiently!
September 20, 2014
LeadLander is being used throughout the entire department. It allows us to track who is viewing our website and what area of our solutions they may have interest. We get email notified of hits and management is very keen to following up with the business development department when we get hits.
- Monitor web hits to know what companies are in the market
- Understand what your prospects and customer have interest in prior to reaching out
- Understand what area of the country hits from larger companies are coming from to pinpoint the interest
- Automatically be notified when a lead hits in order to take advantage of their down time
- I would like it show the visual script in which the user takes while looking on the site
- Be able to send automatic emails that take into account names, companies, locations, etc
- Provide updates that reveal interesting info like "most common company visiting" or "news as to why a company hit your website based on the industry"
Read Derrick Sibbitt's full review
LeadLander is most suited in the business development department but sales and marketing should keep a close eye. Also executive leaders can gauge our overall effectiveness by number of hits and types of organizations visiting the website. This displays interest to be sure the strategic approach to the market is being identified and targets are looking in to the site.
September 15, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
LeadLander provides insight into determining what type of demographic visits our website. It also validates our outbound efforts to determine whether or not certain customers are reading our emails or visiting our website. Our entire sales department, both inside and outside use LeadLander.
- Geolocates where customers are visiting from
- Provides insight into what company is visiting
- Tells our company what pages the prospect visited
- Does not provide information as to what employee is visiting
- Geolocation is not always accurate
Read this authenticated review
LeadLander enhances the outbound marketing automation efforts by showing you which website visitors are responding to outbound emails and campaigns. LeadLander is well suited for any company that wants to insight and analytics into website hits.
October 28, 2013
Score 10 out of 10
- Leadlander allows us to instantly view all anonymous and identified visitors to all of our sites with an easy tracking code implemented on each site
- Leadlander gives us visibility into what pages receive the most traffic as well as what individual visitors are doing not only through their web log-in, but also through customized alerts to our email that we set-up for daily or weekly use.
- Leadlander gives us the ability to instantly know when our SalesForce leads or even our LinkedIn connections are visiting any of our sites with their easy-to-use plugins on their site and integration abilities with SalesForce
- With the ability to view all details through a customizable dashboard, the most recent tab and the most active tab, Leadlander organizes all your visitor information and provides data in an easy to understand layout that allows us to efficiently use Leadlander for our sales and marketing processes
- We were not aware of the ability to sync with SalesForce and/or LinkedIn with our initial deployment of the product. With more hands on training and even online courses available, Leadlander could increase and accelerate usage of their product
Read Tabitha Neatherlin's full review
Although I was not a part of the initial deployment of Leadlander, when it came to renewing our contract and whether we would stick with Leadlander, our Leadlander representative was a great help and walked me through all of the features and capabilities we have currently utilized and could still make a part of our sales and marketing processes. LeadLander is a great way to get insights into how prospects view your product as well as the effectiveness of your website, landing pages, forms, etc. Their customer support is always available, and I have always been able to reach out to our contact whenever I had questions about the product or our account.
February 05, 2015
- The dashboard gives a very good overview to allow the use to see most recent company visits and searches with a geographical breakdown as well. The search feature is very useful as it allows a more descriptive breakdown by company, ISP or people to what individual pages have been reviewing on the website.
- This information is very useful for sales people who are already engaged with prospects. Knowing that a company is looking at certain website pages / products allows the sales person to have a much more relevant, informed conversation.
- The product is integrated with Data.com (formely Jigsaw) and with LinkedIn which is useful.
- The product produces good reports that can be emailed to share with colleagues. It's also possible to set up watch lists and tag companies that we are interested in so that if anyone from one of those companies visits the site, we are alerted immediately.
- Overall the functionality is my only recommendation at this time would be to improve the interface design.
Read this authenticated review
The product is very affordable for a mid to large organizations. The cost is easily justified by the value of being able to have more informed conversations with prospects.
Leadlander helped me to determine which businesses were showing interest in our product. It not only allowed for us to see that they visited our site, but helped us determine which direction to head when calling into the possible consumer.
- Tracking the origination of the search.
- Providing information on the customer
- Narrowing down the results by who looked at what.
- It would be nice to see a connection or link between e-mail addresses or customers that have already been on the site.
Read this authenticated review
It worked well with the public side of the business, but the federal side did not always provide the most accurate information.
LeadLander Scorecard Summary
What is LeadLander?
LeadLander is essentially an IP reverse look-up tool. It does a reverse look-up of the IP address to distinguish between corporate visitors and “home/ISP” users.
Although having somewhat similar functionality as web analytics products like Google Analytics and WebTrends, it is actually designed for a different user base. While web analytics tools are typically designed to provide metrics such as bounce rates, unique visitors, and length/depth of stay to help marketers optimize website content, LeadLander is designed for sales people to identify leads hitting the website.
LeadLander Videos (2)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|LeadLander||$25.00||Per User Per Month|
LeadLander Technical Details