LeadsPedia

1,500

Premium

2,500

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.leadspedia.com/pricing.html

What is LeadsPedia?

LeadsPedia is a hosted Lead Distribution and Call Tracking and Routing Software that provides users with advanced validation, verification, routing, and monitoring capabilities.

LeadsPedia is designed to make information easier to see one place and use it to make faster, better‑informed decisions about sales and marketing.

LeadsPedia Features

• Supported: Lead Distribution
  • Supported: Call Tracking and Routing
  • Supported: Online Tracking

LeadsPedia Screenshots

LeadsPedia Video

http://www.LeadsPedia.com is a performance marketing platform allowing your business to track, capture, attribute, optimize digital marketing activities and receive predictive recommendations all in real-time. This leads to enhanced performance, scalability of your business an...

LeadsPedia Competitors

LeadsPedia Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationMobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Alternatives

We use Leadspedia exclusively on our affiliate marketing team. Leadspedia allows us to track attribution for both calls and forms in one, simple to use platform. It collects all of our lead data in one central location, and houses all of our campaign setup.
  • Easy campaign setup - the process to set up a tracking link is a breeze compared to competitors such as CAKE.
  • Their customer service is fantastic. They are always available on chat to help, and always find a solution right away.
  • We love their partner portal. It's very user friendly and our partners love it.
Leadspedia is perfect for lead-gen campaigns. It makes tracking very simple. It's great for CPA,CPC and CPL campaigns. I've never tried using it for a CPV type campaign, so I'm not sure how it does with that.
LeadsPedia is currently being utilized to track leads and calls that are driven by Vivint's affiliate partners. Their platform facilitates partner onboarding efforts, which has dramatically increased the scale of Vivint's affiliate portfolio. Additionally, they have worked with me to build out custom business logic, which automates compliance related functions. As a result, Vivint's risk of litigation is greatly reduced.
  • LeadsPedia lives and breathes lead and call tracking. Few, if any, platforms do this better.
  • LeadsPedia has integrations with several solution providers in the lead gen space, which facilitates lead validation and compliance.
  • LeadsPedia's platform is incredibly feature rich, which gives end users plenty of optionality.
  • I'd love to see LeadsPedia modernize its user interface. The UI already intuitive, but it looks a little outdated.
  • I'd love to see LeadsPedia continue integrating with new solution provides in the marketplace. They've done this well, but they should continue these efforts.
  • I'd love to see LeadsPedia build out a robust knowledgebase to educate end users on all of their features and functionality.
I'd have zero hesitation on recommending LeadsPedia to my colleagues. Their platform has proven to be a lifesaver for Vivint. Their customer support is fantastic, and their platform features and functionality are second to none. I've evaluated numerous platforms, but none seem to have the comprehensive suite of tools that are necessary for brands that buy both web leads and calls from the affiliate ecosystem.