LeadSquared is a marketing automation and CRM platform. It includes landing pages, email marketing, lead management, analytics, connectors, and WordPress Plugins.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/ns/E3/8N8TB2K7ZNBI.PNGFantastic tool for Email Marketing AutomationI have been using LeadSquared for a few months now for my eCommerce site www.OffiNeeds.com and I am very excited about what it does. I was previously using MailChimp for my email marketing and needed to use a different software to build landing pages. While I was looking for a tool that does both, what I got from LeadSquared is much more. Initially I was concerned if the quality of their email delivery would be as good as MailChimp, but within the first two to three autoresponders those concerns were put to rest.,Responsive Landing Pages Multiple data points to trigger autoresponders Fantastic Customer Support,Their focus is not so strong in B2B and eCommerce. Monthly payments are not automated.,10,Excellent customer engagement Easy customer engagement More relevant emails,MailChimp,Less than 10,000,10Was easy to start yet powerful enough to manage as our digital marketing needs grewWe primarily use online ads for our sales. Leadsquared provides us with a single platform to record leads, lead activities, trigger emails to them manually as well as automatically based on rules. It's integrated with our cloud telephony as well as with our Olark chat.vIt is used by our sales, marketing and content management teams.,Its easy to manage the leads. You can choose to focus only on the engaged leads through lead score and engagement score. You can filter the leads in multiple ways. It records both inbound as well as outbound activities. We have created custom activities and automatically trigger them from my demo site as the leads engage with our demo content. It is easy to optimize my ad spend. I know which sources, which landing pages, which ads, which email campaigns at what time of the day and week and performing better. The dashboard and reports are very practical and actionable. Its well integrated (out of the box with minimal effort) with our cloud telephony, our Outlook email client, our Oark chat tool from website. I have also integrated LeadSquared with our LMS (Moodle) and our Facebook game (Hosted with WordPress) with very basic IT work. This way I don't have to look at multiple places for my marketing/sales needs. With the Android app, I am on top of things with my campaign as well as performance of my sales team. I immediately know at anytime of the day, if things are moving as I expect them to or if there are any positive or negative surprises. Autoresponder and the SMS app has helped me improve my lead engagement to more than double.,I am not a big fan of the white background as it hurts the eye after a while The email editor can be improved upon,10,Better ad expenditure utilization Increased efficiency of the sales team. Drastically improved lead engagement,10,000 to 25,000,Email marketing Lead nurturing Lead scoring and grading Landing pages List segmentation Sales intelligence Sales campaigns Revenue cycle modeling Integration with webinar system SEO Blogging,10,10,10,10,4,1,10Fantastic Product that is an Exceptional Value for MoneyWe are using LeadSquared across our offices to manage our online marketing campaigns. We have loved this product as it allows us to work through the entire life cycle of a lead very effectively integrating both online and offline interactions. We just love the fact that it is just the perfect tool to micromanage our campaigns which would be so complicated to handle otherwise.,Their support team - absolutely fantastic. Not only are they always happy to help customise solutions where possible but also implement them quickly and efficiently. Advanced tools to manage lead distribution at the landing page stage itself. Its lead scoring mechanism. The way it is able to correctly identify engaged leads without any manual intervention. Lead Management throughout the life-cycle of the lead.,Additional responsive landing page templates. Ability to control access to data between different users.,10,Better handling of leads leading to higher conversions. Allows the user to plan the campaigns in such a way that it is very easy to build up intelligence about the leads. It allows easy weeding out of ineffective campaigns.,10,000 to 25,000,10Best Marketing Automation and Friendly Support TeamLeadSquared is being used extensively across my client organization. Since the entire organization's focus is towards marketing, it makes absolute sense for my client to use this product. It helps them efficiently manage the leads, track and analyze them.,Lead Management Lead re-assignment and task creation Lead engagement tracking for effectively following up with important leads Lead scoring,Responsive Landing page editor user experience and ease of use Better dashboards Mobile app for viewing reports,8,Improved man power efficiency Enhanced customer experience Ease of tracking and managing business across multiple cities,Unbounce,Instapage,LanderApp,10,000 to 25,000,10"Digital way of Follow-up"We are using LeadSquared to follow our leads which are received or are collected from different sources. We maintain records of all data in a single place. My marketing department uses LeadSquared. It addresses the main problems of tracking leads, creating tasks and reminders, and helps to convert prospective leads to opportunities.,Leads follow up in digital way. All leads in one place. Best solutions for marketing via email campaign, landing pages. Best supportive system.,Need to be more user friendly. Need to improve in email campaign function. Have a lots of feature which need to be simplified.,9,Worth the money. Yes By Leadsquared we provide better customer service to existing clients as well as new leads. Track the journey of lead from prospect to customer.,Less than 10,000,9Marketing Automation perfect for Small BusinessWe are using Leadsquared for marketing automation in our sales and marketing department.,Everything is integrated: Landing Pages + Online Forms + Lead Management + Lead Behaviour Tracking (Website tracking) + Autoresponders + Email Campaigns + Open / Click Tracking + Lead Scores Landing Page tools are very powerful, it's very easy to create beautiful and responsive Landing Pages with online forms, and also have options to customize their appearance and behaviour in case you need to integrate to an existing page in your website. Landing Page templates are also very useful. Website tracking scripts can track visits in Landing Page even before user sign up. Great automation, including autoresponder and Lead Scores. Documentation - I used it a lot when I implemented my strategy. WordPress integration made easy with plugins. Exceptional support. Constantly evolving platform, I have seen constant changes in the tools.,Some limitations in basic plan may not be explicit, I recommend using a trial version, and checking and asking about every aspect you will need. Billed annually.,10,Allow us to know and measure lead behaviour, so we can implement a better lead strategy. Easy to use, so we can implement, test, check, and move quickly.,,Less than 10,000,10Search for CRM ended with LeadSquaredLeadSquared is mainly used by the sales and marketing department. Sales uses it to maintain the acquired leads and the marketing department uses it to analyze, monitor and channelize marketing. Though there is no major flaw in it, but there are some changes that can be made to user role permissions.,It's very user friendly and the UI is very well balanced and easy to maneuver. You can add a third party plugin to it. You can keep a check on the quality of leads.,There is no major flaw in it, but some changes can be made on user role permission. Lead stages can be indicated with colour changes of bulletins.,8,Increased employee efficiency is definitely one big reason to use LeadSquared. Customer support is awesome. Sales and marketing is easily linked on this platform.,,Less than 10,000,8Automation software that worksAs a digital marketing agency, we use countless software programs to not only analyze data, but present that data to our clients. We first tried LeadSquared six months ago, and had three criteria that the program needed to fulfill as we tested it: 1) the program needed be able to accurately record data across landing pages, email campaigns, phone calls, and instant chats; 2) it had be flexible enough so that as we added pieces to the marketing funnel, the software would also record those new data points; 3) the software needed to have a robust reporting feature, with which we could provide instant snapshots to our clients, of the leads in the marketing funnel. After a extensive testing, LeadSquared fulfilled all those criteria, and we began migrating all existing clients from competing marketing programs to LeadSquared. If you are looking to improve your marketing and sales automation, I recommend giving LeadSquared a try.,Tracks customers extremely well. Provides good reporting across several different platforms. Displays reports for customers in a nice fashion.,They really have it all together.,10,Gives you a great reporting ability to determine ROI down to each customer acquisition. We tie in call tracking software and have an accurate picture of all lead generating sources.,,Less than 10,000,10LeadSquared is the tool you need for Sales and and MarketingWe are a startup and we use this for sales and marketing.,Email marketing Email and website tracking Marketing and sales automation Email templates Lead management,10,Employees loved the tool. Almost no learning curve.,SalesLoft,Salesforce.com,toutapp,Less than 10,000,10
LeadSquared

LeadSquared Reviews

LeadSquared

Do you work for this company?

Showing 9 of 47 LeadSquared ratings and reviews.

Mahesh Murarka profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

- UI is intuitive & easy to start but more importantly product grew with us as we upgraded to advance features to optimize our campaigns.
- One of the best support. Whenever I contacted them I heard back almost immediately. Now with their improved selfhelp guides, I rarely have to
- Though this was not & shouldn't be reason to use LS, but their low pricing does help
Read Mahesh Murarka's full review
Suneet Singh Kochar profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It is an excellent value for money solution and is fulfilling all our needs quite efficiently. They keep working on the product and each month sees an update allowing for a bug free experience and faster incorporation of newer tools. I see no reason why I would not like to renew the subscription for this fabulous product.
Read Suneet Singh Kochar's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (33)
Dynamic content (25)
Ability to test dynamic content (22)
Landing pages (31)
A/B testing (10)
Mobile optimization (31)
Email deliverability (36)
9.2
List management (35)
9.2
Triggered drip sequences (23)
Lead nurturing (36)
9.5
Lead scoring and grading (36)
9.5
Data quality management (16)
5.1
Automated sales alerts and tasks (33)
Calendaring (14)
2.1
Event/webinar marketing (21)
Social sharing and campaigns (18)
Social profile integration (20)
Dashboards (36)
Standard reports (36)
Custom reports (30)
API (29)
Role-based workflow & approvals (28)
Customizability (33)
Integration with Salesforce.com (9)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (8)
Integration with SugarCRM (8)

About LeadSquared

LeadSquared is a marketing software company that helps small to medium-sized businesses drive revenue by aligning their marketing and sales activities. Some key features include: Lead & List Management, Tasks & Reminders, API & Connectors and Marketing, Sales and Revenue Analytics.

LeadSquared Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Does not have featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Does not have featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Does not have featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration
Platform & Infrastructure Features
Has featureAPI
Has featureRole-based workflow & approvals
Has featureCustomizability
Does not have featureIntegration with Salesforce.com
Does not have featureIntegration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Does not have featureIntegration with SugarCRM

LeadSquared Screenshots

LeadSquared Integrations

GoToWebinar, CallRail, Super Receptionist V2, LiveChat Connector, Zopim Connector, Facebook Lead Ads Connector, MarkCopy Connector, LeadSquared Generic Telephony Connector, Custom Dashlets Builder, LeadSquared Mobile App Notifications, Exotel V2, Social Media Discovery App (BETA), Olark Connector, LeadSquared for WordPress, Twitter Lead Card Connector, OzoneTel Connector, Ameyo Connector, LeadSquared for Outlook, MCube Connector, Gravity Form LeadSquared Add-On, SparkTG, LeadSquared Freshdesk Connector, Custom Tab Connector, SMS Marketing App, LeadSquared Email Sync, Lead Distribution Automation

LeadSquared Competitors

Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Basic-Marketing Automation$150per month (5,000 contacts)
Standard-Marketing Automation$400per month (25,000 contacts)
Enterprise-Marketing Automation$1,200per month (100,000 contacts)
Lite - Sales +Mobile CRM$15per month
Pro - Sales +Mobile CRM$30per month

LeadSquared Support Options