LeadData Demand Management is built around account-based nurturing and account-based reporting. The nurturing aspect allows users to segment inbound leads by account details such as owner, active opportunity, customer, and sales stage. This is available with any marketing automation platform synced to Salesforce.com, so users of Eloqua, Marketo, Act-On, Hubspot, and others can use LeadData Demand Management. This product is built on top of the LeanData Lead2Account Matching engine.A Great Product that Has Saved Me an Immense Amount of TimeWe use lead routing and attribution. The lead routing is used by the Sales team, while attribution is used by the Marketing team. I am the primary user of the lead routing module. This has helped me solved using more complex routing in SalesForce in an easy-to-view flow diagram that is much quicker to update and investigate than the out-of-the-box solution SalesForce offers.,The lead routing module has saved me an immense amount of time in just a few short months we have been using the tool. I can easily investigate why a lead was routed a certain way, and instantly make changes to the routing logic if needed. The LeanData team that helped us implement the product was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, anticipating potential problems before they could even happen. The matching logic in the lead routing module is starting to pay dividends in helping us to clean up duplicate leads in an automated way.,The price might be prohibitive for some companies. While it has really paid off for us, it would still be a luxury for smaller organizations that do not have many SalesForce users.,9,Using the lead routing module has cut down the time I spend making changes to the logic by 90%, while also increasing the accuracy of changes by validating them. I am now able to investigate why a lead routed a certain way in a way I never was previously, helping our business to determine any tweaks to our current set-up.,100,000 to 250,000,B2BGreat Product, Even Better Staff...Bye Bye DupesLead routing and duplicate management. We decided to take the plunge with LeanData a few months ago after reevaluating our technology stack. I spent many demos with Stefanie Bassler who did a great job outlining what the product does and how we can solve some of our major pain points. After we came to a fair price to fit into my budget we were able to move forward with the purchase of LeanData.I was quickly assigned to Kent Phillips as my CSM. Kent was fast, reliable and wanted to truly understand my organization's needs and what we were expecting to get out of LeanData. I want to let that sink in for a moment. Kent actually gave a shit and didn't just hand me package installation and turn the tool on. I've been turned and burned from other technologies that demo'd really well but when push came to shove we couldn't get it to work as expected.Major props sent over to Kent for tirelessly working through our onboarding process. Every single SFDC environment is completely unique to each every business. From business processes to integrations. My organization is no different. Unbeknownst to Kent, we hit a slew of curveballs during the implementation, it took a lot of time to really dissect what was going on and where hangups were getting caught. Kent hung in there and worked with me troubleshooting, problem-solving and having a great attitude along the way.The extremely happy client thus far and now that we are a month or two into full implementation I going to really explore what else this tool can do for my organization.,Routing for advanced round robin or assignment by territories Looking to see if an Account is already created then auto converts Contacts to that If Lead from the same company is owned by a user then assign new leads to the same user,Currently at this time I don't have any dislikes as all of my needs have been fulfilled.,10,I don't have data to support this. I do have a gut reaction that it helped save many hours from trying to develop a router,,25,000 to 100,000,B2B
LeanData Demand Management

LeanData Demand Management Reviews

LeanData Demand Management
Filter 10 vetted LeanData Demand Management reviews and ratings
Jason Lopez profile photo
May 11, 2018

LeanData Demand Management Review: "A Great Product that Has Saved Me an Immense Amount of Time"

• The lead routing module has saved me an immense amount of time in just a few short months we have been using the tool. I can easily investigate why a lead was routed a certain way, and instantly make changes to the routing logic if needed.
  • The LeanData team that helped us implement the product was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, anticipating potential problems before they could even happen.
  • The matching logic in the lead routing module is starting to pay dividends in helping us to clean up duplicate leads in an automated way.
  • The price might be prohibitive for some companies. While it has really paid off for us, it would still be a luxury for smaller organizations that do not have many SalesForce users.
I would recommend getting LeanData for large organizations or those organizations that are growing quickly. I honestly can't think how our company would have been able to scale our routing of leads without the product. As previously stated, companies with a Sales team of one or two people wouldn't see much benefit from the lean routing module.
Read Jason Lopez's full review
Vinny Poliseno profile photo
May 11, 2018

LeanData Demand Management Review: "Great Product, Even Better Staff...Bye Bye Dupes"

• Routing for advanced round robin or assignment by territories
  • Looking to see if an Account is already created then auto converts Contacts to that
  • If Lead from the same company is owned by a user then assign new leads to the same user
  • Currently at this time I don't have any dislikes as all of my needs have been fulfilled.
Amazing capabilities for lead routing that can feed into not only looking for duplicates to stop them before bastardizing data but endless amounts of routing rules. A very strong tool that can do more than just stopping duplicates.
Read Vinny Poliseno's full review

LeanData Demand Management Scorecard Summary

Lead scoring and grading (1)
Data quality management (2)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (1)
Standard reports (1)
Customizability (2)
9.6
Integration with Salesforce.com (2)
9.6