LACRM Rocks!!

February 28, 2017

Opportunity management (8)

10.0

Customer data management / contact management (9)

Custom fields (8)

Task management (8)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Less Annoying CRM, and make your voice heard!

Always

$10

per user, per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.lessannoyingcrm.com/Pricing

Sales Force Automation

CRM Reporting & Analytics

Customization

Security

Platform

What is Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM is a simple customer relationship manager made for small businesses. It allows users to manage contact info, track leads, and schedule follow-ups. It is designed for small business looking for a way to increase sales and get organized, but that find other CRMs on the market too complicated. Less Annoying CRM provides tools to track contacts, leads, and follow-ups without any of the extra clutter. Less Annoying CRM is free to try for 30 days, and that includes a dedicated CRM Coach who will help users get set up and answer any questions (including help importing the user's existing data).

Less Annoying CRM Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Territory management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Contract management

• Supported: Compensation management

Platform Features

• Supported: Mobile access

Less Annoying CRM Screenshots

The full-customizable Lead Report keeps you updated on every opportunity in your pipeline.Every contact and company has a profile that shows your entire history, along with any leads, files, events, to-dos, and more.Your Workspace is your homepage for your CRM. It give you a quick overview of everything that's going on.The full-customizable Lead Report keeps you updated on every opportunity in your pipeline.Our powerful web calendar allows you to stay on top of your events and to-dos and those of your co-workers.Our fully-featured mobile site means you can access your CRM from anywhere you have an internet connection.

Less Annoying CRM Video

Less Annoying CRM Competitors

Less Annoying CRM Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish

What is Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution built specifically for small businesses to help clients manage contacts and track leads.

What is Less Annoying CRM's best feature?

Reviewers rate Customer data management / contact management and Workflow management and Opportunity management highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Less Annoying CRM?

The most common users of Less Annoying CRM are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Charles Harte | TrustRadius Reviewer
My business is mainly connecting with OEM procurement/engineering professionals to find new sources for outsourced manufacturing. To accomplish this, the 2nd part of the business is seeking and "recruiting" manufacturing job shops into our network. So we have a large and diverse contact list which needs to be prioritized, categorized, contacts scheduled, and notes retained. Less Annoying CRM does all these things wonderfully.
  • Less Annoying CRM is a very easy to use CRM. It has sufficient flexibility to organize contacts covering a broad spectrum of functions. Then it is very easy to prioritize these contacts into categories for sales marketing, and contact purposes.
  • Less Annoying CRM offers professional advice, support, and suggestions on how to use it more effectively.
  • Less Annoying CRM requires no contract and is astonishingly economical.
  • Less Annoying CRM has a very easy to use contact and scheduling system. This means contacts can be organized for future contact, whether email, phone, or any other means necessary. All in all, the primary advantage of Less Annoying CRM is it's ease of use and absence of unnecessary bells and whistles.
  • I'm 100% happy with Less Annoying CRM. It fits my needs perfectly. The one thing is a better way to present email attachments in the contact record. That's it.
My needs are to deal with a contact base of several hundred. These are everything from hot prospects, buying customers, lost causes, wishful thinking contacts, manufacturing sources of several different types, and candidates for my shop network. This CRM is well suited to organizing these into appropriate categories, permitting sorting by any number of factors, and keeping track of all contacts in addition to providing a very easy to use future contact scheduling system.

I don't know how well it would fit a very complex organization, but that's not my requirement. I used Salesforce for some time, and got lost with all the various menus and features I did not need. Less Annoying CRM is exactly what I need and am very pleased with my decision to use it.
Kira Solomon | TrustRadius Reviewer
As an agency owner, I am using Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) to keep my client's data and my agent's client's data secure for our company. This system helps keep our company organized and our clients' information stored in a place where it can be easily accessible when we need it.
  • Organization - Imagine taking a ton of papers and files and turning them into one simple web solution. That's LACRM.
  • Customization - The ability to customize the site to make it work best for our company, which is unique to us, is incredibly valuable to me.
  • Integration - Being able to integrate our most popular apps or web programs with LACRM which saves us time transferring information between them.
  • I would love to see more options for integration. EmailMeForm is a big one I'd love to see.
  • Would love to be able to remove things like pipelines to fully customize things. Also, would love to see the ability to have a program within LACRM that works somewhat like Quickbooks where you can enter in payment information and it goes to a form/file to keep track of payments too.
I think, with someone tech savvy, LACRM is always well suited for anyone looking to use it. Customizing it is key.
February 28, 2017

LACRM Rocks!!

Matt McCray | TrustRadius Reviewer
Less Annoying CRM or LACRM as we call it here in our final expense agency, has simplified our lives and helped us grow our insurance agency tremendously. We use it both for our recruiting efforts as well as for our sales efforts in finding more clients. We truly appreciate the simplicity of it and enjoy using it every day, it has become our work-space, thank you for providing such an amazing tool
  • Syncing with Google Calendar helps not miss appointments or birthdays, events.
  • Integrates with mailchimp, this is a must if you do any type of emailing to your contacts.
  • Keeps track of activity and logs emails in the system, this allows us to know exactly what was said or happened with a prospect/client.
  • Perhaps it could integrate into social media better, but this is not a feature it is used for, this would be outside of its model.
Less Annoying is our only CRM for keeping track of our clients and prospects!
Jenny Steadman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have tried a few different CRMs but, being a small company (2 employees), we don't need the complicated and robust features of many of the other CRMs. Less Annoying CRM is the first one that is truly customizable which means we can make it as simple or as complicated as we want. It is exactly as we need it and only the features we truly need show up.
  • The customization is the key that allows this CRM to help us be successful.
  • Organization is easy and it keeps us on task.
  • We don't miss a beat anymore! With daily reminders, it is easy to see what we must do each day.
  • With two of us working simultaneously on multiple projects, LACRM makes it so we can keep up with each other with constantly emailing back and forth.
  • The one thing I was looking for is a place to manage multiple businesses with one project. Like if I am selling a "summer camp guide," I would like to have info for sales in one place with multiple contacts and businesses. LACRM customer service provided a workaround for me by suggesting I set up a specific pipeline for each project and them put each business in there. It is working great and, actually, a much better way to manage the project than I have originally intended.
  • I really don't have anything else to add. LACRM is perfect for us.
Coming from the advertising/marketing world, Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) is perfect for managing multiple businesses and projects at one time.
Paula Darnell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Less Annoying CRM across our sales department. Each team member has their own log in to control their leads and follow up. Less Annoying CRM has allowed me as the Director to monitor my sales team, stay in contact using the calendar and organize my leads.
  • Ease of use (adding, uploading from other programs, running reports)
  • Daily reminder of your tasks
  • Being able to group leads helps segment your contacts
  • Discount for multiple members on an account
Less Annoying CRM works well for my medium size business. I am able to assign users for each of my sales reps and as the director, I am able to see their accounts as well. This has allowed us to maximize our time, keep tabs on follow-up, segment our leads for quick reporting.
Ray Lévesque, MA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have leads coming in from trade shows, wine and cheese events, personal marketing, radio ads, website inquiries, and Facebook. We use Less Annoying CRM across the whole organization. It keeps our calendar and organizes our multiple streams of leads and follow up.
  • I sent several lists to import@lessannoyingcrm.com and they did all the imports for me. A definite time saver. No extra charge!
  • Easy to add and delete people and to manage access by each user.
  • Easy to merge and purge duplicates.
  • Most of all, the prompt replies to questions about the system (answered quickly and very well). These are real pros!
  • I'm looking to explore how to integrate emails but haven't done so yet.
  • I'd like to be able to set some fields with forced answers such as YES/NO, or up to 5K, up to 10K, etc.
  • I'd like to be able to dictate answers into the field but maybe that's a job for Siri or Cortana.
I'm not looking for Salesforce, data mining, or automated marketing. So this does what we need right now but with a lot of features!
Simply outstanding! I am a very experienced customer service professional and I have not seen a company with their act so together in a long time!
Tracy Shea-Porter | TrustRadius Reviewer
I track all communication with my customers and prospects through Less Annoying CRM. It is a great tool, and easy-to-use, to keep all your conversations in one place.
  • Less Annoying CRM has great customer service. The team responds to all questions quickly and is quite helpful in solving any issue.
  • Less Annoying CRM is easy-to-use. There are great short videos to get you up-to-speed quickly and the CRM is highly user friendly.
  • I like the way Less Annoying CRM lets me create groups so I can quickly differentiate between my customers and prospects. There is also a handy calendar for appointments which works with Google and I get email reminders on any follow-ups I need to make each day.
  • Less Annoying CRM has less features than some of its competitors, however, this works for me and the stage of my business.
  • Less Annoying CRM is not complicated which means it also does not offer systems to meet in-depth tracking needs - that is why I like it.
  • Less Annoying CRM meets my functionality needs - it is worth checking out to see if it meets yours.
If you are seeking a simple, well-priced, CRM offering great customer service - Less Annoying CRM is the tool.
Gord Aker, PCC | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was using an Excel spreadsheet and my contacts database to keep track of prospects, leads, clients and former clients which was cumbersome and to be honest, I didn't have the discipline to keep it updated or current. I also missed keeping track of the emails I had sent to follow up with various prospects so my whole sales funnel was very inefficient and because of that, ineffective. I knew what a contact management system could do but for a small company like mine, I wanted ease of use and support over global functionality. Less Annoying CRM fit the bill perfectly. It doesn't do everything nor does it try to be everything but it gets the basics of a CRM bang on in my opinion. Using Less Annoying CRM is easy and by opening it up every morning, I now have the discipline to follow up on contacts, leads, prospects and clients. It integrates well with my contacts, calendar and email so I have a one stop solution to meet my customer management systems needs.
  • The best thing about Less Annoying CRM for me was that I could watch the training videos online before committing to the system. I knew watching these videos that getting started, integrating the various components and using it on a day to day basis would be straightforward and hassle free.
  • I also did some research on their customer support and found very good comments about their responsiveness, helpfulness, and thoroughness. In using the system for this past year, I would say my experience of their support is nothing less than outstanding.
  • I also have to mention the price. It is inexpensive. The pricing model is straightforward with no add-ons so there is no decision to be made about whether feature "A" might be of benefit or feature "B" should be considered for an extra pile of cash every month. What you see is what you get and what you get is what you need all for a very reasonable fee.
  • I wish that Less Annoying CRM didn't rely on Google as much as it does. The approach they have taken works but I would have liked to see integration that happens at the user level so I could better use Apple's Mail, Calendar and Contacts applications directly. The bottom line is their approach works and works well. It just isn't as clean as it might have been had I not had to set up a Gmail account.
  • I wish that tasks could be added in on a repeating or recurring basis, e.g. follow up quarterly. As it stands right now, as I complete a task to follow up with a prospect, I then have to create a new task to follow up again in three or four months time. This isn't a huge deal but it would be nice to add in repeated tasks with a single click.
  • The mobile system is functional but pretty basic. There are limited screens that have been formatted for use on smartphones but opening up the full webpage renders something that isn't all that useful.
  • The calendar doesn't have an obvious space for the location of a meeting so this must be typed into the subject line which is a bit less than ideal. When the events transfer from Less Annoying CRM to Google to Apple Calendar, it often appears like some of the desirable information is missing, like location, meeting acceptance, number of attendees and so on. I am not sure if this is a Google thing or a Less Annoying CRM thing but it is a thing.
  • I wish there was a way of having contact pictures as part of the contact file. Right now you can add them as a separate file but often I will be meeting someone for the first time and have only a picture from LinkedIn to go by. It would be great if this was also in the contact file on Less Annoying CRM.
I think it is ideal for a small business like mine. It doesn't do Twitter feed integration, Facebook page integration etc., so if these are things that are critical to your business, then Less Annoying CRM may not be the right solution for you. It is very well suited for businesses that want to grow based on relationships and want to level relationships and connections that may get lost in the absence of a CRM.
Paul Hendrickson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Less Annoying CRM to track interactions with prospects and clients, and also use the calendar function to schedule follow-up communications and reminders of activities to be done in the future.
  • Easy to learn.
  • Simple to use.
  • I never have a problem with the system not performing as expected.
  • There's actually nothing that comes to mind on how it can work better for me. I guess my needs may be simple, yet it does everything I need it to do.
I use the program extensively on my tablet while out and about on calls. It works great for quick notes and updates.