LACRM Rocks!!

February 28, 2017

• Opportunity management (8)
    10.0
  • Customer data management / contact management (9)
  • Custom fields (8)
  • Task management (8)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Less Annoying CRM, and make your voice heard!

Always

$10

per user, per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.lessannoyingcrm.com/Pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $15 per month

CRM Reporting & Analytics

Customization

Security

Platform

What is Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM is a simple customer relationship manager made for small businesses. It allows users to manage contact info, track leads, and schedule follow-ups. It is designed for small business looking for a way to increase sales and get organized, but that find other CRMs on the market too complicated. Less Annoying CRM provides tools to track contacts, leads, and follow-ups without any of the extra clutter. Less Annoying CRM is free to try for 30 days, and that includes a dedicated CRM Coach who will help users get set up and answer any questions (including help importing the user's existing data).

Less Annoying CRM Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Territory management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Contract management

• Supported: Compensation management

Platform Features

• Supported: Mobile access

Less Annoying CRM Screenshots

Screenshot of The full-customizable Lead Report keeps you updated on every opportunity in your pipeline.Screenshot of Every contact and company has a profile that shows your entire history, along with any leads, files, events, to-dos, and more.Screenshot of Your Workspace is your homepage for your CRM. It give you a quick overview of everything that's going on.Screenshot of The full-customizable Lead Report keeps you updated on every opportunity in your pipeline.Screenshot of Our powerful web calendar allows you to stay on top of your events and to-dos and those of your co-workers.Screenshot of Our fully-featured mobile site means you can access your CRM from anywhere you have an internet connection.

Less Annoying CRM Video

A brief overview of Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM Integrations

Less Annoying CRM Competitors

Less Annoying CRM Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Less Annoying CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution built specifically for small businesses to help clients manage contacts and track leads.

Less Annoying CRM starts at $15.

Salesforce.com, Insightly, and Zoho CRM are common alternatives for Less Annoying CRM.

Reviewers rate Customer data management / contact management and Workflow management and Opportunity management highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of Less Annoying CRM are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Charles Harte | TrustRadius Reviewer
My business is mainly connecting with OEM procurement/engineering professionals to find new sources for outsourced manufacturing. To accomplish this, the 2nd part of the business is seeking and "recruiting" manufacturing job shops into our network. So we have a large and diverse contact list which needs to be prioritized, categorized, contacts scheduled, and notes retained. Less Annoying CRM does all these things wonderfully.
Kira Solomon | TrustRadius Reviewer
As an agency owner, I am using Less Annoying CRM (LACRM) to keep my client's data and my agent's client's data secure for our company. This system helps keep our company organized and our clients' information stored in a place where it can be easily accessible when we need it.
February 28, 2017

LACRM Rocks!!

Matt McCray | TrustRadius Reviewer
Less Annoying CRM or LACRM as we call it here in our final expense agency, has simplified our lives and helped us grow our insurance agency tremendously. We use it both for our recruiting efforts as well as for our sales efforts in finding more clients. We truly appreciate the simplicity of it and enjoy using it every day, it has become our work-space, thank you for providing such an amazing tool
Jenny Steadman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have tried a few different CRMs but, being a small company (2 employees), we don't need the complicated and robust features of many of the other CRMs. Less Annoying CRM is the first one that is truly customizable which means we can make it as simple or as complicated as we want. It is exactly as we need it and only the features we truly need show up.
Paula Darnell | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Less Annoying CRM across our sales department. Each team member has their own log in to control their leads and follow up. Less Annoying CRM has allowed me as the Director to monitor my sales team, stay in contact using the calendar and organize my leads.
Ray Lévesque, MA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have leads coming in from trade shows, wine and cheese events, personal marketing, radio ads, website inquiries, and Facebook. We use Less Annoying CRM across the whole organization. It keeps our calendar and organizes our multiple streams of leads and follow up.
Gord Aker, PCC | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was using an Excel spreadsheet and my contacts database to keep track of prospects, leads, clients and former clients which was cumbersome and to be honest, I didn't have the discipline to keep it updated or current. I also missed keeping track of the emails I had sent to follow up with various prospects so my whole sales funnel was very inefficient and because of that, ineffective. I knew what a contact management system could do but for a small company like mine, I wanted ease of use and support over global functionality. Less Annoying CRM fit the bill perfectly. It doesn't do everything nor does it try to be everything but it gets the basics of a CRM bang on in my opinion. Using Less Annoying CRM is easy and by opening it up every morning, I now have the discipline to follow up on contacts, leads, prospects and clients. It integrates well with my contacts, calendar and email so I have a one stop solution to meet my customer management systems needs.