Reviews (1-1 of 1)
LexisNexis InterAction (IA) is principally used as a marketing tool and for customer database maintenance. The whole organization uses it since it also holds information about our personnel. It addresses targeted marketing issues and serves as a single source for address and customer contact information.
- Collects contact information from incoming employees
- Synchronizes with Outlook contacts
- Separate interface for marketing and casual users
- The Windows app for marketing could be more wizard driven and simpler
- Technical support documentation is lacking in up to date information
Read this authenticated review
It's well suited to organizations that intend to dedicate the staff to maintaining it as recommended in best practices material. It's much too large and complicated if it's only to be used as an address book and in those cases, a much simpler CRM might work better.
LexisNexis InterAction Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is LexisNexis InterAction?
LexisNexis InterAction is a fully-featuerd customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Categories: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
LexisNexis InterAction Technical Details