November 09, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Mauricio E Gleizer's full review
Pros and Cons
- It is available for installation on the three major PC platforms: Windows, Linux, and Mac (including official application stores for these systems).
- It has always been able to open, edit and/or export files (even with specific formatting) in MS Office proprietary formats without piracy, as it is completely costless.
- It is constantly updated (certainly much more than MS Office), which ensures more security, stability, and new features.
- Paid, online, fast problem-solving technical support.
- An online version that is really similar and compatible with LibreOffice for desktop, similar to MSOffice 365.
- An updated service that works within the LibreOffice itself.