Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Desktop sharing (156)8.585%
- High quality video (159)8.383%
- High quality audio (161)8.282%
- Low bandwidth requirements (151)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lifesize Video Conferencing, and make your voice heard!
$12.95 per user/month
$14.95 per user/month
$16.95 per user/month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Some key features include:
- Interoperable cloud video offering
- Integrated, plug-and-play H D camera systems and HD phones for every room with automatic software updates
- Consistent experience across devices
- Search-based directory with name-based dialing
- Instant and scheduled meetings
- Schedule meetings from Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- One-on-one and group calls
- One-on-one chat and group chat in a meeting room
- Share your desktop or a specific application
- Up to 50 live participants in HD video
- Unlimited audio-only calls included for users and guests in more than 50 countries
- Record and share video calls instantly with Lifesize Cloud Amplify
- Skype for Business support
- Web-based app support via our Lifesize Cloud Web App
- Desktop app support
- Mobile app support
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: Meet anyone over video anytime, anywhere
- Supported: Record and share instantly
- Supported: Continue the conversation after the meeting via one-on-one and group chat in a meeting room
- Supported: Invite guests for free
- Supported: Pairs with award-winning Lifesize Icon conference room systems
- Supported: Experience Lifesize Cloud with a free 14-day trial
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Americas, EMEA, APAC|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Japanese|
- Video conference calling
- Joining an External WEBEx type meeting with clients
- presentations using your laptop and demonstrating software
- Conference call
- Gallop survey
- Doctor collaboration
- Distance Learning - Dual Credit to area High School Students
- Virtual office hours
- Training and communicating with outside vendors
- Simple, fast Lecture Capture
- Reduce travel cost between remote offices
- Increase communication within departments
- Conduct multi-site staff trainings
- Video conferencing
- multi party phone calls
- Live meetings
- Training sessions
- Coordination between branch offices
- Q/A sessions when new projects or solutions are going to be deployed
- video conference room to video conference room. This is by far the best use case, working really great
- desktop app to conference room, or to desktop app. working OK. The app is not the best over the market.
- for customer calls, it is working well. The webapp has been greatly improved lately.
- Pipeline discussions
- Upper-level strategy discussions
- Global department meetings
- Use it instead of the phone to reach out to members in other cities (and as most of us are in different parts of the country/world it's very important to be able to "see" each other)
- Weekly staff meetings- hard to goof off when we're on video!
- client interactions- we've found that talking to our clients on video versus on the phone improves our customer satisfaction tremendously- and helps us to head off potential issues.
- weekly sales conference calls
- discussions with sister companies in Brazil and Europe
- Training Presentations with customers
- Video call between 2 parties from different countries
- Video conference with 1 person talking to many
- Project committees through video calls (at least 3 parties + document sharing)
- Multi team conference
- Tech discussions across physical locations
- Instant comms with team members at any time any location
- We are in 5 different locations. There are weekly Lifesize meetings with all the managers from all the locations.
- Every month the board members get together and some are driving in their cars, or at an airport so need it to work on their phones and laptops, some are at a Lifesize meeting room, or different meeting rooms without Lifesize but they still can connect as long as I give them the codec.
- Every month we have department meetings from all departments at all locations.
- We have a bank wide meeting every month. All locations are one, and anyone traveling can get on also.
- Just meetings between employees to discuss issues or upcoming events. very important issues.
- Easy meetings with participants from outside our company
- Lifeszie used to meet candidates for jobs within our company
- Lifesize helped us reduce staff travel costs
- conference room
- operating rooms
- patients rooms
- Room based video conferencing – between key locations equipped with Lifesize equipment from designated conference rooms.
- Desktops to Desktops – within and between PCs at any Spectrum location equipped with Skype for Business and video camera. Includes desktop screen sharing.
- Mobile to Mobile – Video conferencing connecting employees via Smartphones, Laptops and or Tablets.
- Hybrid Any to Any – Video conferencing connecting any combination room based LifeSize systems with stationary Desktops, and or mobile devices (e.g. smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc.).
- Connecting external parties to any of the 4 internal use cases via multiple video consumer or commercial grade conferencing software platforms (e.g. Google Hangouts, Skype, etc.) in a HIPAA compliant manner.
- Daily Briefing Meetings
- Weekly Staff Meetings
- Long Distance Training
- Video conferencing with our other facilities.
- Video interviews
- Peer to peer screen sharing
- Face to Face meetings with fellow staff located throughout Florida
- Organization-wide Training of Staff
- Vendor On-Site Presentations
- Engineering meetings
- Mixed in-office and remote worker meetings
- Overflow rooms for large meetings
- Weekly meetings with Finance Departments
- Weekly meetings with Operations Departments
- Weekly meetings with Engineering Departments
- Interviews for new staff members
- Senior management meetings