Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Desktop sharing (156)8.585%
- High quality video (159)8.383%
- High quality audio (161)8.282%
- Low bandwidth requirements (151)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lifesize Video Conferencing, and make your voice heard!
$12.95 per user/month
$14.95 per user/month
$16.95 per user/month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Some key features include:
- Interoperable cloud video offering
- Integrated, plug-and-play H D camera systems and HD phones for every room with automatic software updates
- Consistent experience across devices
- Search-based directory with name-based dialing
- Instant and scheduled meetings
- Schedule meetings from Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- One-on-one and group calls
- One-on-one chat and group chat in a meeting room
- Share your desktop or a specific application
- Up to 50 live participants in HD video
- Unlimited audio-only calls included for users and guests in more than 50 countries
- Record and share video calls instantly with Lifesize Cloud Amplify
- Skype for Business support
- Web-based app support via our Lifesize Cloud Web App
- Desktop app support
- Mobile app support
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: Meet anyone over video anytime, anywhere
- Supported: Record and share instantly
- Supported: Continue the conversation after the meeting via one-on-one and group chat in a meeting room
- Supported: Invite guests for free
- Supported: Pairs with award-winning Lifesize Icon conference room systems
- Supported: Experience Lifesize Cloud with a free 14-day trial
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Americas, EMEA, APAC|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Japanese|
- Scheduling calls and sending invites.
- Frequent quality issues and no ability to diagnose them.
- Inviting 3rd parties is difficult compared to webex
- connecting to a remote video conference system
- The initial training of other personnel.
- To moderate full room meeting (>30 persons)
- support logs
- having all the info needed in the client
- Basically, it has no difficult functions. All you need is to get it configured in your LAN and have access to the internet.
- Not much, it's basically plug and play
- nothing was really difficult or cumbersome
- Content sharing
- Getting support is somewhat difficult
- Send the invitation from the system
- Muting ambient noise/users
- Making the presenter active or the video larger
- Managing the list of group attendees
- Initial network connection setup was difficult for us.
- Learning the best configuration for audio, etc took some trial and error.
- Getting users to install the software and calendar add on and use it correctly
- When you want someone to call in to a meeting it is not easy provide the information for audio and video
- troubleshooting connectivity issues
- navigating through the various menu levels
- End user to end user it is very unstable.
- When hacked, the factory reset takes quite a bit of time to do.
- It can be challenging to successfully include people not running LifeSize equipment into a video conference.
- When there are problems, it's hard to diagnose what is wrong even for our VAR.
- Not any
- Screen sharing needs work
- Sound is not always great. In fact sometimes we use the phone
- Email invitations are confusing for non Lifesize users
- Adding an audio only call requires that the unit be joined to a PBX. There are odd issues from time to time based on the order of adding a secondary SIP call.
- Endpoint configuration for cloud joined units should be done in the cloud. It is silly to have to login to each unit to make changes. I should be able to template configurations and apply them from the Cloud UI.
- System issues should appear in the Cloud management tool. If there is a ! warning on a unit, why do I need to find out from my users? This should be clearly handled since the unit is cloud joined. It would be even better if I could get alerts when there are issues with my hardware.
- Bugs in the system itself (room units) are just obnoxious. Reboot almost always solves them. Lifesize would benefit greatly from collecting info on the room units and correlating that with bug tracking.