Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Desktop sharing (156)8.585%
- High quality video (159)8.383%
- High quality audio (161)8.282%
- Low bandwidth requirements (151)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lifesize Video Conferencing, and make your voice heard!
$12.95 per user/month
$14.95 per user/month
$16.95 per user/month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Some key features include:
- Interoperable cloud video offering
- Integrated, plug-and-play H D camera systems and HD phones for every room with automatic software updates
- Consistent experience across devices
- Search-based directory with name-based dialing
- Instant and scheduled meetings
- Schedule meetings from Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- One-on-one and group calls
- One-on-one chat and group chat in a meeting room
- Share your desktop or a specific application
- Up to 50 live participants in HD video
- Unlimited audio-only calls included for users and guests in more than 50 countries
- Record and share video calls instantly with Lifesize Cloud Amplify
- Skype for Business support
- Web-based app support via our Lifesize Cloud Web App
- Desktop app support
- Mobile app support
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: Meet anyone over video anytime, anywhere
- Supported: Record and share instantly
- Supported: Continue the conversation after the meeting via one-on-one and group chat in a meeting room
- Supported: Invite guests for free
- Supported: Pairs with award-winning Lifesize Icon conference room systems
- Supported: Experience Lifesize Cloud with a free 14-day trial
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Americas, EMEA, APAC|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Japanese|
- connecting to outside WEB conferencing platforms
- prioviding vidoe call depositions when a person could be be present in person
- Having guest users join in for meetings
- Lecture capturing was something we ran into by mistake, but the cloud client on the PC over at academic technology is being used to capture lectures that need to be done quickly and easily.
- We hadn't planned on using the system for virtual office hours, but this summer, it has been a smashing success.
- We had a board member participate in a board meeting from a cafe in Paris while on vacation.
- Our conference rooms have been loaned out to State agencies for collaboration meetings on several occasions.
- Vendor calls, even phone only
- we have used this for all company meetings
- we have used this to do remote interviews
- Live training to deploy new software or processes
- Q/A sessions from internal organization news and changes
- Instead of making phone calls, we now do video calls to talk to each other
- We can simply plug in a laptop to the LifeSize via a USB cord and LifeSize will cast the computer screen to the television. There is no need to install anything, so guests can come in and cast their screens quickly as well. It's incredibly helpful.
- Sometimes, we use it to tour spaces. If an asset manager wants to show off their work on an asset, they can invite the team into the conference room. From there, his property manager at the asset location can connect via iPhone, and use the iPhone like a video feed as he walks around and points out the improvements.
- We use the Mobile cloud client for smartphones/tablets during site surveys so the on-site engineer can show us what they are seeing. It's better than a photo every time. We have also had clients do that to show us physical issues as it allows us to ask them to move a little close, or focus on a different area. So it has saved us many trips onsite as a result, and thanks to the guest feature we can use it even with our non-video clients.
- We invite clients to meetings using video first, rather than to our audio bridge. We find that getting face to face with them every time builds a stronger relationship.
- Using the streaming functionnality a few months after it was published to enable a new event in the company, when main directors were speaking in live to top management
- Get to know colleagues on the other side of the world
- We have placed the smaller desktop models at executive's homes to enable company leaders to host calls across the globe from their homes.
- During a board meeting some board members can not be present. They connect through Lifesize Cloud to the meeting and can have input while watching and hearing the other individuals on the call.
- During a meeting we have had individuals in their cars driving and they will have their phones on Lifesize Cloud so they can hear the meeting and collaborate.
- We have had more than 5 different individuals connected at the same time from different locations.
- With a mobile camera, we can show items and things for remote support.
- Enhance supplier relations by inviting them to participate in video calls.
- Mobile dial-in from cellular phones works impressively well and sees increasing adoption.
- Replaced our expensive audio conferencing service entirely.
- Use of multiple devices to use the application from phones, tablets, and laptops.
- The sharing of information through video
- To show issues from one location with another.
- Use it for our State of the Company address.
- If we move forward with Video Arraignment, this will be a very unique use of this system.
- Connecting sites to our Command Vehicle will also be a law enforcement specific use.
- Running video conference for a prolonged period of time.
- Recording an interaction and share it.
- Blends (integrates) with existing technology very easily. (laptops, tablets, pcs, etc.) The hybrid approach is one of the greatest qualities of this solution.
- Being able to trial the hardware for 30 days was THE BEST part. Being able to use it from day 1. Other users were able to see it and try it. It was a perfect strategy to showcase the solution and get users to buy into the product.
- Call/video recording
- Training cross continent simultaneously
- Staff Training across the State