Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Desktop sharing (156)8.585%
- High quality video (159)8.383%
- High quality audio (161)8.383%
- Low bandwidth requirements (151)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lifesize Video Conferencing, and make your voice heard!
$12.95 per user/month
$14.95 per user/month
$16.95 per user/month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Some key features include:
- Interoperable cloud video offering
- Integrated, plug-and-play H D camera systems and HD phones for every room with automatic software updates
- Consistent experience across devices
- Search-based directory with name-based dialing
- Instant and scheduled meetings
- Schedule meetings from Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- One-on-one and group calls
- One-on-one chat and group chat in a meeting room
- Share your desktop or a specific application
- Up to 50 live participants in HD video
- Unlimited audio-only calls included for users and guests in more than 50 countries
- Record and share video calls instantly with Lifesize Cloud Amplify
- Skype for Business support
- Web-based app support via our Lifesize Cloud Web App
- Desktop app support
- Mobile app support
- Supported: High quality audio
- Supported: High quality video
- Supported: Low bandwidth requirements
- Supported: Chrome compatible
- Supported: IE compatible
- Supported: Available for OS X
- Supported: Available for Windows
- Supported: Desktop sharing
- Supported: Application sharing
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Calendar integration
- Supported: Meeting initiation
- Supported: End meetings
- Supported: Record meetings / events
- Supported: Dial-in attendance
- Supported: Online attendance
- Supported: Mute
- Supported: Slideshows
- Supported: International calling
- Supported: Multiple webcam streams
- Supported: Live chat
- Supported: Q&A
- Supported: Participant roles & permissions
- Supported: Participant list
- Supported: Meet anyone over video anytime, anywhere
- Supported: Record and share instantly
- Supported: Continue the conversation after the meeting via one-on-one and group chat in a meeting room
- Supported: Invite guests for free
- Supported: Pairs with award-winning Lifesize Icon conference room systems
- Supported: Experience Lifesize Cloud with a free 14-day trial
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Americas, EMEA, APAC|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Japanese|
- Lifesize Video Conferencing is an online solution that offers tools to organize and attend meetings in real-time through rooms that are easy to configure, secure, and of excellent quality, it is a collaboration and teamwork software that brings positive results when working together. distance, I really like it because it offers secure, immediate, enterprise-class meetings with HD image quality and crystal-clear audio with a mobile webcam and cloud storage.
- With Lifesize Video Conferencing, we save on resources more so when having meetings because we need not hire a conference room or spend on logistics if we have remote workers.
- With Lifesize Video Conferencing, we are able to abide by most COVID restrictions.
- We can have emergency or rather unplanned meetings anytime.
- They have certainly helped reduce costs in travel, but as you can tell from this review, we've outgrown the limitations of Lifesize Video Conferencing.
- Dealing with support is certainly a negative.
- Reduced costs as travelling avoided for meetings.
- Safety in times of pandemic.
- Increased efficiency as can conduct meetings sitting at any location with ease.
- Effective discussions with simultaneous representation of data. etc. through screen sharing.
- Increased efficiency with good quality.
- Reliable conferencing platform in the market.
- It is incredibly cost effective.
- Enhanced efficiencies.
- Improving productivity.
- First the cost of licensing was significantly lower than other applications. We were able to experience an almost immediate return on investment now having the ability to bill the health plans for Virtual Visits.
- Again, the lower cost of licensing allowed us to provide more users within the company with license. I am unable to share the specifics of our contract with Lifesize Video Conferencing. What I can say is the price made it easy for us to subscribe to Lifesize.
- Increased efficiency
- Communicate between locations easier
- More revenue of our clients
- Travel costs
- Increased knowledge transfer with all departments with in-house training
- The ability to have a video conference saves us money in travel expenses for large team meetings. Due to our teams being geographically scattered, the ability to have all teams meet remotely is a great asset.
- During the COVID-19 outbreak, Lifesize allowed us to conduct "business as usual" by granting us the ability to meet without having everyone in the same room. This not only helps to keep our team members safe, but also can save money by avoiding sick time.
- We are a non profit organization. Not in it for ROI
- Positive: Long life
- Positive: Reducing travels costs
- Negative: Reoccurring maintenance contract costs.
- Use of existing infra
- Good return on investment
- Overall good.
- Using Lifesize has saved our business, we would not be able to operate without it!
- The money that this solution costs has been recovered many times over.
- My FD did perform an ROI calculation on the system and as of January, we were at 244% and it keeps growing, as everything is paid for and the only costs are the licenses!
- One of the key objectives of the Lifesize solution was to connect the team and customers. The solution has certainly achieved this goal admirably!
- Be prepared to lose a little bit of your sanity every time you use this service.
- Don't expect support.
- Don't expect to be able to cancel your subscription.
- Reduced cost of travel.
- Cost efficient compared to other web meeting software.
- Simple access to discuss various topics
- 1 platform to host internal conversations
- Easy to use the software, no lost time in the setup
- We have been able to reduce travel costs to meet with customers and vendors.
- Increased productivity by minimizing time spent on travel between sites.
- Has allowed for working more efficiently by hosting meetings including training sessions via video conferencing.
- Higher-fidelity conversations.
- Fewer audio/video problems (when the system is well configured).
- Can facilitate meetings between remote offices that would otherwise need to happen in person.
- Cost reduction for travel.
- As mentioned earlier, by having over 1.2 million minutes of F2F meetings, the costs for travel-related meetings has dropped,
- More F2F meetings have allowed more frequent meetings and improved collaboration.
- Less time traveling has equaled to more time working, which directly translates into a more productive workforce.
- Students have opportunities to learn without physically coming to our campus.
- We have saved money bringing in guest lecturers to classes without paying travel expenses.
- We used this recently for a mandatory orientation meeting with area high school instructors who teach dual credit for our institution.
- All of the participants, and sites of participants were able to connect eeasily and without issue.
- Lifesize has not increased collaboration, efficiency, and/or productivity.
- The system is overpriced and the subscription model is useless.
- We have twelve offices spanning six counties and Lifesize helps us reduce travel costs by allowing people to meet effectively from miles away!
- Lifesize makes it so easy for our individual IT team to meet regularly without needing to be at the same location. We all work at various sites and it's nice knowing that we can meet in a pinch no matter where we are.
- Our board members LOVE how easy Lifesize makes it to present quarterly and annual reports on earnings. No more scheduling nightmares!
- Reduced travel costs, but It's very expensive to buy the equipment and even more expensive to maintain. I'm not sure what we're getting out of the expensive yearly fee.
- Increases flexibility