June 06, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
OnRamp is being used as our main system for allocation of income through various departments within our organization. We also use this system in our donations department to organize information about our donors.
- OnRamp does a great job at pulling up specific contact information about our donors
- OnRamp allows for us to find detailed payment information regarding postings to our general ledger
- It is very easy to run various reports with OnRamp
- I hear complaints from our donations department on how extractions can be difficult at times when pulling multiple years information
- OnRamp can make room for improvement by allowing us to make changes from an admin standpoint on how we pull up certain reports
Read this authenticated review
OnRamp is great for medium or large size companies that need to organize information in a way that is easily accessible. It is not great for small companies who don't have a lot of customers.