Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 05, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
We are a webcasting and video production company. We used Limelight Orchestrate Delivery to host and deliver the content to our clients and their audiences. The platform was used across our entire organization. Orchestrate was used in our workflow from our offices and from our teams in the field.
- We used Limelight Networks (LLNW) for content storage and reporting. They continued to update and improve the platform. Their customer communication approach had evolved over the years to become very good.
- We webcast live events throughout North America and abroad from multiple locations for multiple clients, simultaneously.
- We built applications on top of LLNW infrastructure.
- We found the LLNW business model and therefore workflow is not set up for multiple live webcasts. It can be done but it is not cost-effective as compared to competitors.
- While their contracts evolve to be more competitive, those original customers/supporters are trapped in old un-competitive contracts and sales blames the lawyers for their inability to make changes.
Read this authenticated review
Limelight's tech support and their attitude are tremendous. They are always available, willing to assist and quick. They are problem solvers with a can-do attitude.
Limelight Content Delivery Scorecard Summary
About Limelight Content Delivery
Limelight Content Delivery is the content delivery network from Limelight Networks headquartered in Scottsdale.
Categories: Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
Limelight Content Delivery Technical Details